Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

if carpentry how to spray water??

I seldom see ants inside the carpentry. Normally I found them in toilets and window ledge. I spray their "caves" (grout lines) in the toilet, I always find pools of ants in the toilets. I don't think ants will appear suddenly in new houses, especially after renovation. They are bound to hide in between the grout lines and also probably crawl from outside the windows.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I seldom see ants inside the carpentry. Normally I found them in toilets and window ledge. I spray their "caves" (grout lines) in the toilet, I always find pools of ants in the toilets. I don't think ants will appear suddenly in new houses, especially after renovation. They are bound to hide in between the grout lines and also probably crawl from outside the windows.

i hope mine will not have any. we are using centralized rubbish chute

i hope mine will not have any. we are using centralized rubbish chute

Ants seldom crawl from there, normally cockroaches will come from rubbish chute! I prefer rubbish chute to be outside the house, so no cockroach in the house. I hate cockroaches!

mine crawl from windows.... and some hole at ceiling and grout lines... but after i let them "eat" the baits, they never come by anymore... instead, now comes from the rubbish chute so i put more baits around the rubbish chute..... at the moment, there are no ants for a while.

Oh ya, for those coming out from grout lines, what i did was paste the grout lines with colgate. then they all "died" inside, i think. hahaah....

mine crawl from windows.... and some hole at ceiling and grout lines... but after i let them "eat" the baits, they never come by anymore... instead, now comes from the rubbish chute so i put more baits around the rubbish chute..... at the moment, there are no ants for a while.

Oh ya, for those coming out from grout lines, what i did was paste the grout lines with colgate. then they all "died" inside, i think. hahaah....

You sure they die inside? Maybe they dig another tunnel out from the other grout line. :sport-smiley-004: I sprayed at them couple of times, and there was once a queen ant came out from the grout hole. I flushed them all into the drain. After awhile, they are back again.... They multiply so fast.

You sure they die inside? Maybe they dig another tunnel out from the other grout line. :sport-smiley-004: I sprayed at them couple of times, and there was once a queen ant came out from the grout hole. I flushed them all into the drain. After awhile, they are back again.... They multiply so fast.

queen die liao still got ants meh?

I can't help it, I will squash the ants when I see them

i also enjoy squashing...but if i don;t clean the spot, they will leave a body-shape on the white top overnight. :sport-smiley-004:

i also enjoy squashing...but if i don;t clean the spot, they will leave a body-shape on the white top overnight. :sport-smiley-004:

First, sink not clean. Second, ants found crawling on solid surface. Third, never clean spot (at where??). Please hire a cleaner auntie, please

First, sink not clean. Second, ants found crawling on solid surface. Third, never clean spot (at where??). Please hire a cleaner auntie, please

i'll have 3 cleaner aunties on my house warming day what..... :dribble:

p.s....bad joke.....i take it back. 8|

i think they died inside lah or else after the colgate dried up, why nothing appear again? unless they dig tunnel to outside my house, then not my problem liao. hehehehe.....

now is just trying to stop them from coming in from the rubbish chute. My new rubbish chute is quite good. no cockroaches but then have ants.....

i'll have 3 cleaner aunties on my house warming day what..... :dribble:

p.s....bad joke.....i take it back. 8|

ask your gf lah.. .hahaah....

i use hot water sometimes.... what other methods you have?

Then don't think so much.... i am sure it can last you for at least 5 years and after that, you can change to quartz or maybe move to condo :sport-smiley-004:

can use listerine (mouth wash) to spray also.

XD 5 yrs?! cannot la.. i got 3 kids to support! ROFL.

i don't think 10 yrs also can afford to do a re-haul.