Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Note the date change to a week earlier......BY/grace, can u confirm if you are ok with the change?

Open house invitation to my humble house. Pls don't expect a fancy WOW factor house, cos it is still in Phase#1, only the construction is completed, and it has a sofa, tv, bed, and a functioning kitchen.

Date : April 14st

Time : 2-5pm, or dinner also can...maybe potluck? (details can be arranged later.....)

pls add your names to the list for i can send out invite details via PM.

1. may_dream

2. by & grace

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

to hold my banana la.....

MAUAHAHAHAH i missed out this post! now that i've seen it, it nearly cracked me up for almost 5 solid mins!!

Now... i need to go and find a holder too ... :P

hi~ sorry can ask whats the brand of ur solid top and colour?

it's just pure white. no galaxy effects.

my brand can't make it. so not recommending to you. i get marks from my NTUC plastic bag if i leave them on the solidtop overnight.

it's just pure white. no galaxy effects.

my brand can't make it. so not recommending to you. i get marks from my NTUC plastic bag if i leave them on the solidtop overnight.

oops! ok.

thanks!

Hello thedottyness

My ID mentioned that for solid tops, a scratch will be white on a dark colored top. If you use a light colored top, you'll get glass ring marks if you did not use coasters.It is quite similiar with "corraine" material. Granite or quartz will not have this problem. Maybe you would like to research on this 1st before deciding?

Hello thedottyness

My ID mentioned that for solid tops, a scratch will be white on a dark colored top. If you use a light colored top, you'll get glass ring marks if you did not use coasters.It is quite similiar with "corraine" material. Granite or quartz will not have this problem. Maybe you would like to research on this 1st before deciding?

on white top, little ants are also very visible too.

that one i totally agreed! which is good cos i can keep the kitchen clean by killing all the ants!

First, never maintain sink, sink so dirty. Second, saw ants on solid surface. You really need a cleaner auntie!

I hate ants!! I am most anal about having ants around

that's why i bought a lot of those baits so that the ants will bring it home and kill the whole lot! that is also a reason why i choose white solid top so i can see clearly and kill them all!! wahhhahahaah... :notti:

Hello thedottyness

black granite might not go with the look i really want.. on the other hand quartz is quite out of my budget.