Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Hhahaha... I really think there might be no spiderman but maybe Jason Bourne. Anyway, NeoBy, is the area outside of the house bright enough? L3 should be safe enough... Remember to close your balcony windows, if you have any.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for the home insurance info. I haven't bought any yet, and plan to do so soon. Currently Punggol doesn't feel safe enough.

Hhahaha... I really think there might be no spiderman but maybe Jason Bourne. Anyway, NeoBy, is the area outside of the house bright enough? L3 should be safe enough... Remember to close your balcony windows, if you have any.

Bright bah. My unit is facing the incoming road. Have have, got balcony.

Thanks for the home insurance info. I haven't bought any yet, and plan to do so soon. Currently Punggol doesn't feel safe enough.

Why Punggol not safe??

cos punggol has the highest percentage of household earning 9,000 and more a month. according to news yesterday.

Hohohoho.....no wonder I didn't stay Punggol.

thanks for doing the research... i think msig quite good for you. pays for death of dog and cat leh.... but other things are not as good....

AXA seem to be the best now....

thanks for doing the research... i think msig quite good for you. pays for death of dog and cat leh.... but other things are not as good....

AXA seem to be the best now....

err...my dogs die then i'll be sad lah. dont know why wanna seek insurance. to buy another dog? not the same leh...

err...my dogs die then i'll be sad lah. dont know why wanna seek insurance. to buy another dog? not the same leh...

i know lah... it will not be the same but at least some compensation mah... just like if i buy insurance and i pass away, to my family, i cannot be replaced too. but then at least some sum of money for them to settle my funeral etc....

cos punggol has the highest percentage of household earning 9,000 and more a month. according to news yesterday.

wow! no wonder i also cannot afford to move to punggol

Hi Getzski,

Saw your post that you bought your lights from overseas, Kang lighting. How is their quality?

Really like the Mooi spider lights, but worried about the quality since its a replica from China.

Look forward to ur feedback. :thumbs up: TIA

Why Punggol not safe??

These type of news really doesnt do anyone good. More thieves n burglars now!!! Haiz Haiz Haiz...

According the the news, only 30% of resident would be rich, as they can afford condo mah.. People like me where got money to buy condo. No money for renovation already...

For new estate like punggol, lots of burglar threat leh.. I want to buy the digital door lock with alarm system now. Haiz Haiz Haiz.. But too expensive.

For new estate like punggol, lots of burglar threat leh.. I want to buy the digital door lock with alarm system now. Haiz Haiz Haiz.. But too expensive.

serious? why leh? dont understand. based on profile of the residents there?