Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

i was at ikea last week, and i found my dream coffee table.....the ULLSTORP coffee table.

But i already had an existing one from Lifestorey, so what can i do with it? sell it? put it in the bedroom?

i decided to goof around and throw it into the balcony. hmm....it looks promising there, and i tried throwing both my dining chairs into the mix, and voila.....balcony prototype #1

20120314_190257.jpg

what do you think about this look? any comments/suggestions are all welcomed.

Nice!! You used different chairs for dining? heee....I like your choice of colours there. Cherry! I think I will need to slowly do up mine as well cos it's all more of earth and neutral colours.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i decided to goof around and throw it into the balcony. hmm....it looks promising there, and i tried throwing both my dining chairs into the mix, and voila.....balcony prototype #1

20120315_002938.jpg

what do you think about this look? any comments/suggestions are all welcomed.

i prefer uniform looks, so if both chairs are same design, then i would think would it looks better.

Your balcony wall looks quite low. Mine quite high so quite sian sit down there also cannot see anything. Remind me which floor you are at?

Your balcony wall looks quite low. Mine quite high so quite sian sit down there also cannot see anything. Remind me which floor you are at?

he is at 3rd floow.... i think he level up the balcony floor to be same as living room.

he is at 3rd floow.... i think he level up the balcony floor to be same as living room.

cos i am still contemplating about removing all the grilles....heee

you go no children at home.. just remove loh... i also removed mine.....

you scared spiderman will come and climb from ground floor to yours?

Yah lor..cos there's a covered shelter quite near our unit.

oh i see.... then really up to you liao... whether you think there will be people that would be able to climb in easily...

Nice!! You used different chairs for dining? heee....I like your choice of colours there. Cherry! I think I will need to slowly do up mine as well cos it's all more of earth and neutral colours.

if i put all my dining chairs together, you will see 6 different unique pieces. crazy hor....haha....

i prefer uniform looks, so if both chairs are same design, then i would think would it looks better.

6 different unique pieces easier to resell if you get sick on one ma....if i have a uniform set, then it has to go as a set. no money to do that leh....

nope....balcony at original height. i did not level up, as i wish the balcony to be a distinct area by itself

do it

i bought home protection insurance that covers 40k of renovation, and 30k of "removables". if spiderman comes and steal, i can still file for a claim with grille or without.

can slowly add the accent pieces for the colors. chairs, paintings, vases.....slowly slowly....make sure renovation is done as perfectly as possible first.

can slowly add the accent pieces for the colors. chairs, paintings, vases.....slowly slowly....make sure renovation is done as perfectly as possible first.

i don't have the patience leh... mine was almost immediately everything as what you seen when you came over... hahaah... but i am thinking of doing more photos now. :)

do it

i bought home protection insurance that covers 40k of renovation, and 30k of "removables". if spiderman comes and steal, i can still file for a claim with grille or without.

ok, wont insurance fault you on duty of care?

ok, wont insurance fault you on duty of care?

my one covers. when i bought my insurance (before my reno starts), i even ask them if a fire happens during renovation and will them pay, and the answer was yes.