Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

i don't have the patience leh... mine was almost immediately everything as what you seen when you came over... hahaah... but i am thinking of doing more photos now. :)

ya lor.....must share your beautiful place. especially your bedroom.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya lor.....must share your beautiful place. especially your bedroom.

bedroom cannot share... hahaahha..... i mean, to put more photos on my wall lah... now see the photos still bored liao. hahahaah....

my one covers. when i bought my insurance (before my reno starts), i even ask them if a fire happens during renovation and will them pay, and the answer was yes.

The duty of care i am referring to is the window grilles. anyway, i decided to go without grilles, subject to confirmation form contractor. maybe i should up my house insurance as well.

The duty of care i am referring to is the window grilles. anyway, i decided to go without grilles, subject to confirmation form contractor. maybe i should up my house insurance as well.

i think i only have fire insurance and nothing else... maybe i should have content insurance too.

getzski, please recommend which company you are using leh.

i think i only have fire insurance and nothing else... maybe i should have content insurance too.

i'm using the one from directasia.com. but the chartis one is much better. covers more $$$ and at a lower price.

I thought can use back same coy for fire insurance? I got a letter from them previously to increase coverage.

ya lor....grilles gives you a caged feeling.

i'm using the one from directasia.com. but the chartis one is much better. covers more $$$ and at a lower price.

chartis? ok... i go find out. THanks

I thought can use back same coy for fire insurance? I got a letter from them previously to increase coverage.

my flat have fire insurance by my previous owner. he bought 5 years and still covered until 2013 Nov. Wen i went for my 2nd appt, the hdb officer told me no need to buy since still have insurance. This is because the loan was under HDB for my previous owner..... so must have fire insurance that are HDB appointed agent (ETIQA).

Do you have to buy your own fire insurance?

my flat have fire insurance by my previous owner. he bought 5 years and still covered until 2013 Nov. Wen i went for my 2nd appt, the hdb officer told me no need to buy since still have insurance. This is because the loan was under HDB for my previous owner..... so must have fire insurance that are HDB appointed agent (ETIQA).

i think the chartis one covers fire, building, renovation and personal, if i recall correctly.

i also bought my own mortage insurance from an external party, instead of using the CPF one. saves me $300 a year. funny right....everyone buys from CPF, so you thought economy of scale saving would kick in.

i think the chartis one covers fire, building, renovation and personal, if i recall correctly.

i also bought my own mortage insurance from an external party, instead of using the CPF one. saves me $300 a year. funny right....everyone buys from CPF, so you thought economy of scale saving would kick in.

i guess hdb one covers the minimum....will look into chartis one lah. thanks

Mine same as you. I dropped an email to chartis liao.

Not bad, but i think if you want to mix and match, you should make it more deliberate. For e.g a totally different chair like the following photo. Just my 2 cents :P

dine2.jpg

i was at ikea last week, and i found my dream coffee table.....the ULLSTORP coffee table.

But i already had an existing one from Lifestorey, so what can i do with it? sell it? put it in the bedroom?

i decided to goof around and throw it into the balcony. hmm....it looks promising there, and i tried throwing both my dining chairs into the mix, and voila.....balcony prototype #1

20120315_002850.jpg

20120315_002938.jpg

20120314_190257.jpg

what do you think about this look? any comments/suggestions are all welcomed.