Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ahem... it's very misleading.. haha hold ur banana.. -,-" R21

oh dear....i did not realise what i had said previously :dribble:

sorry ah....BY,and any other gals that was offended. i was not trying to be funny.

my 28 cm pan is here. it is the smallest one out there, and it is pretty light. enough space to put in 2 piece of steak

ordered 3 days ago from gmarket for $25 with a free insert. can't wait to make breakfast tomorrow in this.

20120322_215449.jpg

Hehe.... I know lah. The look of it makes me just think of that. Hehe

hehe...when i click on the gmarket mailer, it did say happycall....then they gimme this dessini italy brand....lucky it is cheap....no harm trying.

hehe...when i click on the gmarket mailer, it did say happycall....then they gimme this dessini italy brand....lucky it is cheap....no harm trying.

As long as can use, whatever brand also never mind.

i saw people review it's not bad ba.. quite alot of people buy this brand also... coz cheaper and aunties all those dunno how to see brand mah.. they see look like than they buy liao.. they also wont care is real or fake.. only know good or no good to use nia..