Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo8899

New Home Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

65Daigou lo, now am buying from Hoyoyo, so far so good, am about to send my second shipment to SG.

hoyoyo? simi lai de? i go google

I started buying from Hoyoyo about a week ago, is like self service which you placed your own orders with the china sellers, then Hoyoyo will help to consolidate the items and deliver back to your doorstep directly.

Here a snap shot of the website

7112038241_ee9b07c128_b.jpg

The sea shipment for 0.5 CBM is RMB630 as compared to about S$370 charged by Daigou, more over Hoyoyo charges based on the volumetric regardless the actual weight whereas Daigou charges whichever higher.

Dinner lights looks very pretty

Thanks, I wouldn't want to spend 20k to buy this kind of stuff.... 20k light is really made people unbelievable, at least you saw or perhaps touched it..

I got it for slightly less than RMB200, in contrast, I got a normal ordinary round tube ceiling light from SG for about the same price. Regret that I should have import all possible stuff from China..

I started buying from Hoyoyo about a week ago, is like self service which you placed your own orders with the china sellers, then Hoyoyo will help to consolidate the items and deliver back to your doorstep directly.

Here a snap shot of the website

The sea shipment for 0.5 CBM is RMB630 as compared to about S$370 charged by Daigou, more over Hoyoyo charges based on the volumetric regardless the actual weight whereas Daigou charges whichever higher.

but the website ask for weight leh? cos i am looking at getting a footstool.

that's even better NeoBY, if you send by air they charges based on the actual weight. If your stool is about 3kg, then you pay only RMB45 for 1st kg, and RMB28 for subsequent kg. Only 1 time shipping fee and without agent fee, the item will be delivered to your doorstep.

mind to share what you want to buy?

me? looking at footstool, ceramic knives and maybe cutlery. also dont know what to buy but feel must buy if cheap. hahaha

So here comes the taobao stuff, shipping alone 380 bucks.

The LED ceiling lights, looks ugly than expected, I got 2 units, 1 for service yard the other for the study room

6963715666_859e60e5e4.jpg

Haha... We got the same LED ceiling lights. Yup, really ugly!! Got it for both my toilets.