Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Then what you guys waiting for? Buy la!!! Don't wait for keys, you can start to stock them before keys collection. You will bleed more during renovation.

Ya...juz buy cos u def will need it for the house.

Im already looking at what to buy for my 6th shipment from Amazon...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya...juz buy cos u def will need it for the house.

Im already looking at what to buy for my 6th shipment from Amazon...

i dare not look at the list of stuffs I bought in amazon for 2012. Nearly 6 pages worth in span of 6mths. That's Amazon US & not counting Amazon UK and other sites I freq.

Do not buy bulky stuffs, like kitchen sink should stay out unless you guys **** gungho!

i dare not look at the list of stuffs I bought in amazon for 2012. Nearly 6 pages worth in span of 6mths. That's Amazon US & not counting Amazon UK and other sites I freq.

Do not buy bulky stuffs, like kitchen sink should stay out unless you guys **** gungho!

Lol...but alot of us shipped kraus sink in!

Now im looking for more kitchen items eg. Chopping board, etc

Waiting for u and kim to post more good stuff!

Edited by Nexer

Lol...but alot of us shipped kraus sink in!

Now im looking for more kitchen items eg. Chopping board, etc

if you guys samn sure will fit in or restricted by fengshui. It is fine to order the sink. Sink should be cherry pick during discussion period with ID. I'm not a fan on steel sink. No go on kraus for me. :)

Smalls items are fine, make sense to buy when cheap enough or sufficient to consol for decent shipping charges. Don't wait to order 1 go, you will realise that they will disappeared fast than you thought!

Especially change in vendor from Amazon to 3rd party. Normally prices will increase and stayed put for a while. Prices fluctuate more when Amazon is direct vendor.

Then what you guys waiting for? Buy la!!! Don't wait for keys, you can start to stock them before keys collection. You will bleed more during renovation.

Home will be ready in 2015 lei brudder...stock now later lau-hong..lol..preparing for wedding in 1 years time most of $$ for wedding funds 1st.Currently staying with a relative,my parents downgrade from 4room in Tampines and was planning to buy 3room around Bedok..search for resale flat in Bedok flat like KNS also COV all CMI one.But luck was on their side can buy BTO flat in Tampines.Ready same timing as mine..Hahha

Home will be ready in 2015 lei brudder...stock now later lau-hong..lol..preparing for wedding in 1 years time most of $$ for wedding funds 1st.Currently staying with a relative,my parents downgrade from 4room in Tampines and was planning to buy 3room around Bedok..search for resale flat in Bedok flat like KNS also COV all CMI one.But luck was on their side can buy BTO flat in Tampines.Ready same timing as mine..Hahha

for those due soon in 2013. Haha...good to know about your situation. Good luck in your house collection in 2014. KIV those you liked. The amount going to spend is omg high!

Place done. Now is start shifting all our barang barang to the new place.

Today the curtain is installed! Now the living room is good for movies!!

p1020650x.jpg

I installed partial blackout blinds for my study room.

p1020657b.jpg

But my wife insist on full blackout for the WIW.

p1020660a.jpg

And also full blackout for the Master bedroom.

p1020661p.jpg

Hi!

Nice sofa! Where you got it from?

I am looking for a sofa now... >.<

for those due soon in 2013. Haha...good to know about your situation. Good luck in your house collection in 2014. KIV those you liked. The amount going to spend is omg high!

Mine is q2 2013 lei... But room alr like warehouse.. Can't bear the thought of sleeping in a warehouse haha...

Mine is q2 2013 lei... But room alr like warehouse.. Can't bear the thought of sleeping in a warehouse haha...

Normally, Amazon's household stuffs are cheap during year end festive season due to thanks giving. Buy it when you had spare storage space. :P I had 1 spare room to house it, so I started to stock-up almost 1 year ahead.

Smalls items are fine, make sense to buy when cheap enough or sufficient to consol for decent shipping charges. Don't wait to order 1 go, you will realise that they will disappeared fast than you thought!

Especially change in vendor from Amazon to 3rd party. Normally prices will increase and stayed put for a while. Prices fluctuate more when Amazon is direct vendor.

These are wise words. Please remember. I learnt the hard way.

If you think the price is good and you had check out the product locally (if there is), just buy it.

Because if you think it's good, a few thousands people will also think so.

Some of the items in my wishlist had been OOS for some time and I'm still waiting for Amazon to bring stock.

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi!

Nice sofa! Where you got it from?

I am looking for a sofa now... >.<

Got it from OM. Love it a lot but not cheap. Around $1800 I think

hihi,

can I know yr tiles for living room and bed room? issit homogenous or marble.. for the bedroom, what tiles is that?

thanks

p1020397tt.jpg

Shifting of bedroom doors

p1020406dz.jpg

Tiles for living room n kitchen

p1020405r.jpg

Tiles for kitchen backsplash

hihi,

can I know yr tiles for living room and bed room? issit homogenous or marble.. for the bedroom, what tiles is that?

thanks

Living room is homogenous. Creamy color from Harfary.

Bedroom is laminate. For brand u have to go thru my blog. I wrote it somewhere inside. :yamseng: