Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

/hi Kim,

I really like your house a lot. In particular your kitchen.

I know that you bought the sink and the faucet on your own. My question is did u buy the oven too? also for all the drawers and wardrobes and solid top, are they custom built by contractor/carpenter or did u buy directly from commericial sources, and have your contractor install them?

Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for visiting.

Oven is bought from Audio house together with Hood, Hob and fridge. Can bargain if buy more things.

All the drawer, wardrobes & solid top are design & built by ID.

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Let me know if you got more questions.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

/hi Kim,

I really like your house a lot. In particular your kitchen.

I know that you bought the sink and the faucet on your own. My question is did u buy the oven too? also for all the drawers and wardrobes and solid top, are they custom built by contractor/carpenter or did u buy directly from commericial sources, and have your contractor install them?

Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for visiting.

Oven is bought from Audio house together with Hood, Hob and fridge. Can bargain if buy more things.

All the drawer, wardrobes & solid top are design & built by ID.

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Let me know if you got more questions.

Thanks Kim. Yeah the workmanship is really good. Looks like store bought.

Hi Kim, do you have the contact of the carpenter/contractor that did your kitchen cabinets/drawers?

if so can email me at mamit7@hotmail.com?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by mamit

U really keen to poison me on NAS hor..... I had been resisting.... I should resist.... :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

U know, last night I almost bought seagate 3TB at Amazon for USD$99.... But I resist... Still resisting.. :bleah: :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

ehh.. having a NAS is good.. juz a 2 bay NAS with Raid 1 can protect your data from hardware failure le.... very critical... dun resist anymore..

my 1st amazon purchases are here.. purchases are almost the same as U and Ongcs... n now more to come.. still thinking on the kraus sink.. 23" or 32"..hahaha

ehh.. having a NAS is good.. juz a 2 bay NAS with Raid 1 can protect your data from hardware failure le.... very critical... dun resist anymore..

my 1st amazon purchases are here.. purchases are almost the same as U and Ongcs... n now more to come.. still thinking on the kraus sink.. 23" or 32"..hahaha

Oh my... another one trying to poison me..... Let see how much is my bonus next month... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

What did u bought? DId u hv a T-blog? If not, share some photos leh.. I love to see people poisoned.. haa.. :D :D

23 or 32? Big difference leh. U are in new place or resale? New bto kitchen quite small. U got big family? Mine is 23 cos only me and my wife. But price diff is very little only. :dunno: :dunno:

Thanks Kim. Yeah the workmanship is really good. Looks like store bought.

Hi Kim, do you have the contact of the carpenter/contractor that did your kitchen cabinets/drawers?

if so can email me at mamit7@hotmail.com?

Thanks in advance!

The contractor is all arranged by the ID. I can give u the ID contacts.

But I need to warn you. He is very busy and will take his time to do up your place.

U try to email him see how.

Roy Chong

roychong@northwestinterior.com

Oh my... another one trying to poison me..... Let see how much is my bonus next month... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

What did u bought? DId u hv a T-blog? If not, share some photos leh.. I love to see people poisoned.. haa.. :D :D

23 or 32? Big difference leh. U are in new place or resale? New bto kitchen quite small. U got big family? Mine is 23 cos only me and my wife. But price diff is very little only. :dunno: :dunno:

See See...i'm not the only one! :thumbs up:

As request.. purchases from Amazon..

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

Don't know if anyone has interest in these bags. Maybe it's because of my job that I need to go into jungle, mine site, desert that I develop a liking to these bags.

I had 5.11 rush 24 & 12 which I bought from Amazon mainly for my work cos they are really tough and I need them for the place I go.

Recently I bought a black Camelbak HAWG at Queensway for $210 and I love it a lot.

I brought it to HK and I can carry it with some heavy stuff for a whole day.. Good stuff...

So I decided to buy a sand color from Amazon. One thing that prompt me to buy is that the seller (Outfitter Country) can send direct and they only charge USD$18 for shipping! :yamseng: SO the total cost of this bag is less than SGD$190!

CamelBak H.A.W.G. Hydration Pack

51ePW7aM6zL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

These bag may not be suitable for everyday carry but they are really useful when travelling. The shoulder suspension is very good and I can carry my laptop plus all my stuff for a whole day without problem. Plus they are made of Cordura 500D which is really tough, wear resistance and light.

Anyway, just share a good deal for those who are into these things.

Just received my bag! Solid!! Looks better than on photo.... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

23911101511771786557487.jpg

Did some shopping on sat. Bought Luzerne stuff at Landex. There is a promotion going on and it is 30% + 10% discount. Promo till end dec.

Address is 70 Bendemeer Road.

I spend less than $100 for the below items... nice... :dribble: :dribble:

img4359smaller.jpg