Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I'm still waiting for my Kraus 32" sink....5 days after ordering they tell me no stock?!?! Sigh...have switch to the smaller 30" sink and fingers crossed it will arrive soon. Love love love the look of your faucet too, but now too late to order liao unless I wanna consider priority shipping, so will shop around locally over the weekend. Boo hoo...

anyone has any suggestions for other sinks bought locally other than Kraus. I will consider it as a last resort.

Franke ? Blanco?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone has any suggestions for other sinks bought locally other than Kraus. I will consider it as a last resort.

Franke ? Blanco?

Of course! Those sinks at Interior Affair are all good! Hee.. My first choice! But of course due to budget I got Kraus..

Of course! Those sinks at Interior Affair are all good! Hee.. My first choice! But of course due to budget I got Kraus..

oh 600+ for a sink still considered cheap to those ar? :jawdrop:

oh 600+ for a sink still considered cheap to those ar? :jawdrop:

Yep. Those there are 4 digits sinks. But top quality sinks... The bass from knocking on those sinks can bring a smile to your face... Or maybe only me.. Haa...

Yep. Those there are 4 digits sinks. But top quality sinks... The bass from knocking on those sinks can bring a smile to your face... Or maybe only me.. Haa...

Anyone found a square sink with slightly rounded corners other than Kraus?

So envious of your sink and faucet :)

I'm still waiting for my Kraus 32" sink....5 days after ordering they tell me no stock?!?! Sigh...have switch to the smaller 30" sink and fingers crossed it will arrive soon. Love love love the look of your faucet too, but now too late to order liao unless I wanna consider priority shipping, so will shop around locally over the weekend. Boo hoo...

Thanks but it was Kim's idea I copied actually.

Actually I think the regular shipping took me only 5 days to receive the goods. If you can get the plumber to hold off, you may be able to get the faucet in time.

I went to nose around SSC, HK and some other smaller shops. Maybe I did not dig hard and deep enough but IMO, the quality and look of the Kraus sink (plus all the extras it comes with) and faucet just can't be replicated at a similar price point in Singapore.

Before I started using the sink, I did not see the point of the grid they provide but it really rocks now that we have started using it. Everything sits nicely on top of the grid so all the soap residue just goes under the grid and gets washed away. :)

16jj.jpg

For people who suffer from OCD like me or who are sick of digging around for spices, I got this off Amazon a few months back. Super useful. :good:

Thanks but it was Kim's idea I copied actually.

Actually I think the regular shipping took me only 5 days to receive the goods. If you can get the plumber to hold off, you may be able to get the faucet in time.

I went to nose around SSC, HK and some other smaller shops. Maybe I did not dig hard and deep enough but IMO, the quality and look of the Kraus sink (plus all the extras it comes with) and faucet just can't be replicated at a similar price point in Singapore.

Before I started using the sink, I did not see the point of the grid they provide but it really rocks now that we have started using it. Everything sits nicely on top of the grid so all the soap residue just goes under the grid and gets washed away. :)

U copied my idea? But I'm using 23" only and with a Grohe tap. Different leh... But I really like your tap.. I wonder if the smaller version fit my kitchen... :notti::notti:

Come to think of it, maybe I should start use my grid too....

16jj.jpg

For people who suffer from OCD like me or who are sick of digging around for spices, I got this off Amazon a few months back. Super useful. :good:

Oh.... U are another one... seem like there are quite a number of this type in this forum.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hi all,

Here's another good tip for you all. This website, www.camelcamelcamel.com allows you to track the Amazon products' past purchase prices. There is even a function for them to send you an email if the price drops to your desired price. No more putting it on wishlist and checking in every few days!

Good luck to you all! Having lived in the US, I miss the shopping there so much and is so happy about the free global shipping.

P.S. To those of you with kids, although many baby products are not eligible for this free shipping, you can consider looking at the munchkin products - most items are 3 times more expensive in Singapore! (e.g. sippy cups, spoons etc). Many cool innovative products for babies from them.

Happy shopping guys!

Edited by huiton

Hi all,

Here's another good tip for you all. This website, www.camelcamelcamel.com allows you to track the Amazon products' past purchase prices. There is even a function for them to send you an email if the price drops to your desired price. No more putting it on wishlist and checking in every few days!

Good luck to you all! Having lived in the US, I miss the shopping there so much and is so happy about the free global shipping.

P.S. To those of you with kids, although many baby products are not eligible for this free shipping, you can consider looking at the munchkin products - most items are 3 times more expensive in Singapore! (e.g. sippy cups, spoons etc). Many cool innovative products for babies from them.

Happy shopping guys!

Oh yes, finally someone shared this. I had been using it for a while. Pretty good, the good about this site is, it allows you to import your amazon wish list to monitor the prices.

It will be very useful to shoppers like Kim, if the rest are more likely to dip during pre renovation period, might not useful unless they had plan to start buying 1 year ahead.

It works similarly like www.blu-ray.com, to monitor the price of bluray, which fluctuates more often.

Thanks for sharing. "Sharing is Caring" remains alive! :notti:

U copied my idea? But I'm using 23" only and with a Grohe tap. Different leh... But I really like your tap.. I wonder if the smaller version fit my kitchen... :notti::notti:

Come to think of it, maybe I should start use my grid too....

Oh.... U are another one... seem like there are quite a number of this type in this forum.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Is there a smaller version of this? The only thing about this model is the height. Super tall so I had to make sure my cabinetry above it was adjusted to accomodate it. You might want to be careful of that.

Heh, I copied your idea of buying the sink. Just bought a larger one although I super wish my kitchen could have taken the 36 inch version. As for the faucet, I originally wanted Grohe but they don't have a version that has a dual function, ie use the pre rinse spray and pot filler at the same time.

So in a way, no choice and went back to Kraus even though I was warned on Renotalk that it might not fit. I think someone else bought a simpler version but what the heck, you only live once so I just bought it and crossed fingers and toes that it could fit. :) It did so now every time I see my the entire ensemble, I give myself a pat on the back. Haha.

Btw, have a go with the grid. I also did not see the point behind it, thinking it will be gross with all the residue under. But my helper left it in so we have been using it. It is very cool cos everything gets drained off beneath it without touching stuff you have already soaped etc. Clever! :thumbs up:

The spice drawer rocks and I bought another bakeware organiser as well. Will post when I have sorted out the kitchen properly. Now waiting for some golf balls to arrive from Amazon! :jammin:

Edited by mad4bags

Hi all,

Happy shopping guys!

munchkin can just buy from iherb i think.

Oh yes, finally someone shared this. I had been using it for a while. Pretty good, the good about this site is, it allows you to import your amazon wish list to monitor the prices.

It will be very useful to shoppers like Kim, if the rest are more likely to dip during pre renovation period, might not useful unless they had plan to start buying 1 year ahead.

so far the fluctuations for normal products are like less than a dollar lol. haha maybe cos i only looking at like household items.

Edited by lala81

so far the fluctuations for normal products are like less than a dollar lol. haha maybe cos i only looking at like household items.

It depends, sometime can be more, like I mentioned earlier, need to monitor longer, if you are going to buy during pre/post renovation period, +/- 2 months, will not be able to enjoy much savings

munchkin can just buy from iherb i think.

Hi lala81, yes can just get from iherb, but if you have other things to get from amazon to make the $125, you get free shipping, so why not. :thumbs up: