Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Hi amazon gurus,

Please kindly advise me how do i know if the item that i want to purchase is entitled for free shipping to singapore?

Or is it any item as long as my purchase list is more than usd 125?

And may i know what is black friday that i saw some people is mentioning about and when does it happen?

Appreciate your kind reply.

Thanks =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually i prefer open baskets for trash.

I bought a howard's storage step dustbin only for one reason... in case i want to throw away soiled diapers :bleah:

even then i'm more likely to take a small plastic bag and immediately throw away.

Hi amazon gurus,

Please kindly advise me how do i know if the item that i want to purchase is entitled for free shipping to singapore?

And may i know what is black friday that i saw some people is mentioning about and when does it happen?

Thanks =)

google black friday. somewhere in november, still long time away.

click amazonglobal eligible on left side after search. theres another list of criteria - namely not oversized, less than 20 pounds wt, stocked by amazon itself.

now i am tempted to get the kitchen sink faucet from Kraus/amazon too!!

What you waiting for :notti:

I ever considered it before, however, after looking how my office kitchen been used for years, no longer in my list. The wear & tear over the period, will loosen the pull-out holder, caused it to bend slightly if you understand what I mean :no: Also, every pull-out action, always got 1 foul smell leaking out, even if wash it often enough. It is also coach magnet!!

Hi amazon gurus,

Thanks =)

Use the search bar in Amazon, ie; simplehuman. After that, left side of your browser, click "AmazonGlobal Eligible", it will be filtered. Those left are the ones capable to reach SG with no further costs except the expected prevailing exchange rates. Must be less than 20 pounds in weight, sold by Amazon only.

Black friday happens after US' Thanksgiving day. The start of the prep for upcoming christmas season. Always on Friday, this year will be on 29 Nov 2013. It can be relates to our Singapore's GSS.

Edited by ongcs

More stuff from Amazon arrived today even though the estimated shipping date was end July!
They sent me an email on Fri saying the parcel had been sent out and it is alr here today! :jammin:
For people who golf, the Srixon balls are a third cheaper on Amazon than at Far East Shopping Centre here. :good:
esj7.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice jars you had, i'm not allowed to buy :bleah::(

What you waiting for :notti:

I ever considered it before, however, after looking how my office kitchen been used for years, no longer in my list. The wear & tear over the period, will loosen the pull-out holder, caused it to bend slightly if you understand what I mean :no: Also, every pull-out action, always got 1 foul smell leaking out, even if wash it often enough. It is also coach magnet!!

Use the search bar in Amazon, ie; simplehuman. After that, left side of your browser, click "AmazonGlobal Eligible", it will be filtered. Those left are the ones capable to reach SG with no further costs except the expected prevailing exchange rates. Must be less than 20 pounds in weight, sold by Amazon only.

Black friday happens after US' Thanksgiving day. The start of the prep for upcoming christmas season. Always on Friday, this year will be on 29 Nov 2013. It can be relates to our Singapore's GSS.

Yea the faucet seems to be eligible for free shipping!!! Yea my concern with the pull out is whether it will start to bend after some time...think it is back to a conventional trash bin.

I managed to get the half pint ones...think those are bigger...try!! LOVELY!

There are half gallon ones too but they are not sold by Amazon. Those are the largest, followed by quart, 1.5 pints and so on so forth.

I did some conversion before I bought. Think one quart is 943 ml and a pint is 473 ml. So one quart = 2 pints?

WTH, the US of A should just join the rest of us in the metric measurement thing. :bleah:

now i am tempted to get the kitchen sink faucet from Kraus/amazon too!!

Yea the faucet seems to be eligible for free shipping!!! Yea my concern with the pull out is whether it will start to bend after some time...think it is back to a conventional trash bin.

Heh, you should, especially if there is free shipping!

As for trash cans, I really wanted a Simple Human one and was going to ship it to the horror of my hubby who thinks the bin is overpriced. No free shipping for the 40 liter one and when all added up, it would have worked out to the price Homefix is selling it for.

Anyway, I went to browse around Tott and found a Simple Human wannabe machine with foot pedal and 2 sections so I can use one for recycling and another for food waste. Was less than SGD 70. Will post pics later when I get a chance.

You might want to check Tott, was surprised to find my bin there!

Thanks ongcs & lala81 but the amazon idiot me still cant find where's the "AmazonGlobal Eligible" on the left side...=(

Am i correct to go into the item that i want first like this ?

7ssu.jpg

Did amazon state when will the free shipping to sg last?

Thanks

Thanks ongcs & lala81 but the amazon idiot me still cant find where's the "AmazonGlobal Eligible" on the left side...=(

7ssu.jpg

Thanks

When u search initially. a list of items appear right? this is the item page itself already.

So go back to previous page. on left side will have the option to tick "amazonglobal eligible"

BTW. that item is not eligible. as it's shipped by "tool king". only amazon stocked items are eligible. This one may be shippable BUT does not qualify for free shipping.

Hi lala81,

i think i somehow got it. Am i right like this? So now i've tick on the amazonglobal eligible and the items have appeared, are those items that state eligible for FREE super saver shipping, free shipping to Sg?

vc1q.jpg

7ssu.jpg

Thanks

Yours had shown "sold by Tool King", click on 12 new right below it. Click ädd to cart" right beside seller under Amazon.com. If shipping fee does appear, email Amazon Customer service, check with them before checking out. By right, it should be under free shipping as item is 10 pounds, falls below the requirement of shipping weight.

Hi lala81,

i think i somehow got it. Am i right like this? So now i've tick on the amazonglobal eligible and the items have appeared, are those items that state eligible for FREE super saver shipping, free shipping to Sg?

vc1q.jpg

Should be AmazonGlobal Eligible, not Free Super Saver Shipping(it is for US residents only)

Edited by ongcs

And also for free shipping u said that the item must be by Amazon & not other sellers, so i see from here, correct ? Thanks for guiding =)

v0cd.jpg