Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yea...now wondering how to source for a cheap haiku! :sport-smiley-003:

Very hard to find cheap Haiku, you liked black or white? Kim & I can sell you :rofl:

I want black!!! but the price is CRAZY!!!:curse:

Oh, Black goes to Kim. What is the market retail price at the moment? Last heard was S$1.1k

Has anyone gone to see the Mayer Expo sale yet? If yes, can share the lorbangs there?

Stuck at work.. How to go? Anyway I am heading over there tomorrow, unless someone got there and gave some "report"...

Oh, Black goes to Kim. What is the market retail price at the moment? Last heard was S$1.1k

1.1K? :jawdrop:

Ok, what other cheaper ceiling fans are there in the market?!?!

I got my kitchenaid 15 years ago...it is a super heavy duty one...the bowl is about twice the size of the coloured ones they are sellin now. Can't remember the model but it has a lever to pull the bowl up or down instead of a tilt head. I have use the machine to knead bread...make pizza dough etc...when i am lazy. But the best end product is still kneading by hand...more even and you can really tell when the dough has come together and stop or else you will have a tough pizza/bread.

Vitamix is a blender...totally different usage to a mixer...depends again on your needs. What do you foresee yourself doing more?

Mother would like to try making our own bread but I don't think we would do that much of pizza anyway, we are not really pizza fans.

The reason I am looking at vitamix is that, according to the demo videos I have seen on their website, we could use it to grind our own flour, mixing for cakes, as well as it kneads the bread dough, among other normal blending stuffs. Heck it even can cook soup. Sounds good to me...

Mother would like to try making our own bread but I don't think we would do that much of pizza anyway, we are not really pizza fans.

The reason I am looking at vitamix is that, according to the demo videos I have seen on their website, we could use it to grind our own flour, mixing for cakes, as well as it kneads the bread dough, among other normal blending stuffs. Heck it even can cook soup. Sounds good to me...

errr.....i can't see the vitamix being able to really give it a good knead