Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hey anyone using the oxo kitchen storage container, can I ask if stack some of the containers together and put it at the fridge door, when i open the fridge will it topple?

Hi hi . Went to Mayer expo sales last evening. Kitchenaid KSM150 mixer is at S$649 but only 3 colours available on the spot for 'buy & carry'. If u preorder , it is $599 but will need to pay n collect the mixer only in End Aug / Early Sept. Well, I got my preorder kitchenaid at $599. Purchase $500 and abv, entitle to a free MAyer smoke free BBQ grill which is currently selling at Mayer sales for $299. Not a bad deal right :)

Pre-order the colour u want. The staff told me de. Did they tell u most of the colours not available on the spot and hv to pre-order and if u pre-order, there will be a discount of $50 off. So become $599.

Actually no. I looked at the price, decide to wait for warehouse sale... So went around looking at other things and saw some build-in ovens thar are being sold at very low pricing

Then, we were still early, went over to modern home exhibition... Got a very comfortable chair for living room from there. Saw hiddenbed there, interesting concept... But after thot, bed is very important to get good sleep... So that's out of the plan...

Edited by Alpc

Hi mad4bags,

Can I request 1 thing from u? Since you are the first to install the Kraus kitchen faucet and now you had aroused some interest. :P

Can you take some photos of the faucet's fittings and connections? It will roughly give an idea what need to be done to future Kraus faucet owner (Maybe myself included :notti: )

The more the merrier... Thanks! :bow::bow:

Hey Kim

Yes, can do but I am not in town at the moment.

Will do it asap!!!:)

Hey Kim

Yes, can do but I am not in town at the moment.

Will do it asap!!!:)

Hi,
Here are the pics. Couple of points to note:
1. I don't have a water heater
2. There are some extra piping for the under counter alkaline water filter.
HTH!

ong, want to check with you, I believe you are using media player at home right? which one are you using? Is it popcorn A400?

I am thinking to get a media player, especially after trying the smart tv on my tv (it's really really slow... super irritating), but haven't decided which one to get yet. Any recommendations? I am currently weighing the pros and cons between popcorn A400 and ACRyan HD3 =)

i have a acryan. i don't particularly love it. haha too buggy. and they withdrew support after 2 yrs. still lots of bugs.

i'm still using the playonHD.

it just hangs quite often.

I guess after going HD-> HD2-> HD3 and essentially the same device being updated, they may have worked through most of the bugs.

My one still have outstanding problems

1. cannot play certain codecs without extensive pixelisation (only for anime). dunno why since the CCCP codec list is essentially unchanged since 2011.

2. crashes dam bloody often

3. CANNOT DETECT MY ROUTER! Apparently a problem with some cisco router.

4. subtitles support can be bit wonky. sometimes cant detect mkv got subs

Other than that, it still does the job. I would say its a 3/5 star product :bleah:

i'm just going to use NAS to stream to my bluray player in future. won't bother with media players anymore.

Anyway now i think laptops have HDMI output very commonly, at most just plug into tv...

2-3 yrs ago, all these don't have...

Hi,
Here are the pics. Couple of points to note:
1. I don't have a water heater
2. There are some extra piping for the under counter alkaline water filter.
HTH!

Thanks for the photos! Seem like not too complicated to fix the Kraus tap.... :good::good:

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be getting any bluray player. Otherwise, I can use that to stream from NAS too.

Now I am reading about the android PC, minix neo 7, looks like it has a lot of features, but image or audio quality might not be as good as dedicated media player such as popcorn A400.

Or, maybe I should just get an ultrabook with hdmi hahaha.. Can run Win 7 some more, everything is possible with a PC lol