Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

That's good advice.. U got a name for the epoxy? Since there are so many in the market. I probably will get one to try it out!

Thanks! :yamseng:

I used Selleys epoxy putty underwater version. So far so good. Abt 1 or 2 tubes will be enough. Very useful even in bathrooms or anywhere that you want to seal up preventing water from sipping through

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I used Selleys epoxy putty underwater version. So far so good. Abt 1 or 2 tubes will be enough. Very useful even in bathrooms or anywhere that you want to seal up preventing water from sipping through

Thanks! I will get a tube to try out.. :good: :good:

This is what I did

img20130316104805.jpg

wah, so neat ! :good: need any tools ? errr, and which selley's putty did u use ? i checked online, so many types !! :jawdrop: dunno which one to buy :unsure:

wah, so neat ! :good: need any tools ? errr, and which selley's putty did u use ? i checked online, so many types !! :jawdrop: dunno which one to buy :unsure:

All you need is a pen knife to cut the putty and use your fingers to knead it cos there are 2 epoxy that you need to combine. The 2 epoxy is in 1 tube. It's quite sticky so you need to wet your fingers abit to make the putty smooth after sticking it on.

I got the underwater version which I feel more suitable for sinks. Try to do it at small amount at a time cos it tends to get bit messy n tiring. My neck also tired after bending do much. Haha

All you need is a pen knife to cut the putty and use your fingers to knead it cos there are 2 epoxy that you need to combine. The 2 epoxy is in 1 tube. It's quite sticky so you need to wet your fingers abit to make the putty smooth after sticking it on.

I got the underwater version which I feel more suitable for sinks. Try to do it at small amount at a time cos it tends to get bit messy n tiring. My neck also tired after bending do much. Haha

orrr, this one ah ?

aqua-knead-it-range_large.jpg

eh, why not this one leh?

wet-area-speedseal-silicone_large.jpg

orrr, this one ah ?

aqua-knead-it-range_large.jpg

eh, why not this one leh?

wet-area-speedseal-silicone_large.jpg

Hmm... I didn't see the aqua version that time. But I think also ok ba. The 2nd one is silicon. It's different. Silicon will grow mould sooner or later and will deteriorate. Putty last longer and is very solid when dry

Hmm... I didn't see the aqua version that time. But I think also ok ba. The 2nd one is silicon. It's different. Silicon will grow mould sooner or later and will deteriorate. Putty last longer and is very solid when dry

eh...can take a picture of wat u r using? den I ask the guy in the shop wat is the difference. ..

eh...can take a picture of wat u r using? den I ask the guy in the shop wat is the difference. ..

this one

9555086300311.jpg

Edited by yokechye

Hi Kim & other brothers and sisters ,

My plumber had no issue in fixing my Kraus vessel tap though it stated US plumbling fitting :)

Cool... Your plumber must hv experience...

I believe you are going to get lots of PM on your plumber's contacts.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

both selffix and homefix dun stock the other one so i ended up buying the same thing as you... :D

hehe... I don't remember seeing the aqua version as well