Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kraus Sink 33 " Undermount 70x 30

FINALLY! My Kraus 33" Sink (70x30) upz.

Took me a while to realise that those gauzes are dish drainers. Installed by my ID's plumbing team - no issue at all.

20130414144139.jpg

The right side mini tap is for your filtered water? What type of filter did u use?

Nice sink :dribble:

Oh you can paste image direct into the post? Gold member expertise is indeed on a higher level ;->

Ya, sink looks functional and useful for big utensils cleaning !

Left tap is stainless steel water tap from Song Cho (lifetime warranty no rust - very important to me).

Right tap is for the Hyflux HF1P-3AA filter with antioxidant alkaline. Came with the Hyflux purchase.

Oh you can paste image direct into the post? Gold member expertise is indeed on a higher level ;->

Ya, sink looks functional and useful for big utensils cleaning !

Left tap is stainless steel water tap from Song Cho (lifetime warranty no rust - very important to me).

Right tap is for the Hyflux HF1P-3AA filter with antioxidant alkaline. Came with the Hyflux purchase.

No la...anyone can post photo.... U just need to click the image icon and paste the image url in it then the photo will appear...

Hyflux system... must be ex... cool!! :notti::notti:

Not sure if there is anyone waiting to buy Kraus sink or taps but there is a promo going on now.

$25 Amazon.com Gift Card with Select $250 Kraus Purchase

If I'm not wrong, they will give you a $25 gift card to use at your next purchase. Not discount $25 from the order.

Quite a lot of sink are in the promo. :dribble::dribble:

Too bad for those who just bought your sink.... ;)

Edited by kim76

After reading all the post, I also want to buy Kraus KBU12 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl. :)

Well, the promo I posted above is still going on. U better hurry! :notti::notti:

Now, THAT IS a really NICE sink!!

I am surprise the amount of trouble one can go thru' to get a kitchen sink.

OMG.... I'm gonna get really stressed liao!! :o

Hi, to anyone who is interested. I had decided to go the unconventional way. I order my kitchen sink from the net without even look and touch it. I had just received the sink yesterday. Very Very impress with the quality and decided to share with u all.

I already know basically what to expect from the comments in Amazon but I am still overwhelmed.... Good quality sink,good quality accessories, good quality undercoat and pad!! Highly recommended!! But I don't think you can get this brand in Singapore.

Kraus KHU101-23 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel

Let the photos do the talking! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p3240499.jpg

Notice a canvas bag is covering the sink.

p3240492x.jpg
Isn't she a beauty? :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi All,

Anyone knows if kitchen countertop suppliers can do flush mount for sinks? Be it for solid surface, granite or quartz. If so, do they charge extra? As I am thinking of doing top mount for my future kitchen, but seems like flush mount looks more sleek.

Pic taken from Taobao, the center pic is flush mount.

T2nkl2XbxcXXXXXXXX_!!762689637.jpg

Thanks. :good:

Hi Kim, just to check with you.. This is the model for Basket Strainer, Stainless Steel (Kraus BST-1) that can go with the sink, I'm thinking to get the round one. Thank you

Hi Kim,

Need your advice regarding on kitchen sink.

I'm looking at sink with min. of 1.2mm thickness, however, the padding under most the sink i look don't have the same as your kraus one. They only have some padding around the drainage hole. Is this an issue?

Also, some sink don't have the four gradient line toward the drainage hole. Is this an issue as well? Thanks.

Hi Kim, just to check with you.. This is the model for Basket Strainer, Stainless Steel (Kraus BST-1) that can go with the sink, I'm thinking to get the round one. Thank you

Hi niko,

If you are getting the kraus sink, the basket strainer comes together as a set. See the below photo of the "set included"

p3240499.jpg

Now, THAT IS a really NICE sink!!

I am surprise the amount of trouble one can go thru' to get a kitchen sink.

OMG.... I'm gonna get really stressed liao!! :o

Actually, there's not much trouble to buy online. The sinks are already vetted by us early pioneer who had taken the bold step to buy from Amazon.

And since the sink is direct shipped to Singapore from Amazon, you just need to wait at home for it!

The only thing you need is to decide 1) Single or double, 2)How big you want? 23", 30" or 33"

Hi All,

Anyone knows if kitchen countertop suppliers can do flush mount for sinks? Be it for solid surface, granite or quartz. If so, do they charge extra? As I am thinking of doing top mount for my future kitchen, but seems like flush mount looks more sleek.

Pic taken from Taobao, the center pic is flush mount.

T2nkl2XbxcXXXXXXXX_!!762689637.jpg

Thanks. :good:

I believe they can do it. Maybe need to pay a bit extra ba... Solid surface will be easier, not sure about granite though.

Why not undermount?

Hi Kim,

Need your advice regarding on kitchen sink.

I'm looking at sink with min. of 1.2mm thickness, however, the padding under most the sink i look don't have the same as your kraus one. They only have some padding around the drainage hole. Is this an issue?

Also, some sink don't have the four gradient line toward the drainage hole. Is this an issue as well? Thanks.

No side padding is not a issue, just that the sound when u knock on the sink will be louder than padded, that all.

The 4 gradient lines are for the water to flow easier to the drainage hole. No issue.