Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Thanks! Yours is nicer and look more robust...i bet the sound proofing must be very solid, from your pictures shown.

The shine from your sink is quite different from mine. Yours is more shiny, plus with alot more accessories.

Yi fen qian, yi fen huo...

We are actually shortlisting the 680 x 530 x 220 mm (but we find that abit small). So decided to settle for this dimension.

Thanks! U really can make a person feel good. Bet you are doing sales... :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, have you mounted the sink? got some photos to share? What type of tap are u getting for this sink? Is it those pull out tap as the sink is quite big? Haa... I still deciding on the tap. My reno not yet start so got time to look around too....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just to share..

If your sink is just right above the refuse chute hopper

Take note of the depth.

Too deep, might block the access to the refuse chute hopper.

My contractor shift my single bowl sink to the left because the drain outlet blocking the refuse chute hopper.

Just to share..

If your sink is just right above the refuse chute hopper

Take note of the depth.

Too deep, might block the access to the refuse chute hopper.

My contractor shift my single bowl sink to the left because the drain outlet blocking the refuse chute hopper.

Thanks for sharing! But I think it should be ok for new flats as the rubbish chute is outside the flat. Only older flats need to take note.

Thanks! U really can make a person feel good. Bet you are doing sales... :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, have you mounted the sink? got some photos to share? What type of tap are u getting for this sink? Is it those pull out tap as the sink is quite big? Haa... I still deciding on the tap. My reno not yet start so got time to look around too....

No lah, its the truth. Ur sink is more grossy... if you compare the pictures, its really more shiny.

Yah, i do sales but i dont bluff pple...haha

yah..i mounted the sink but not yet take pictures.

I got the pozzi tap, picture as shown below...

IMG_0801.jpg

This design i feel, is more practical, due to its outstretch head and not much curvature towards the end of the tap body. The screw area is also more robust.

I never considered the pull out type as more movable parts would mean more wear and tear, unless you are getting a very very good one.

I saw my fren's tap at my current house (not this one), his is a pull out design in which the pull out hose is black in colour. He got it for 300 plus dollars. That tap is quite solid...

if u looking for lightings and toilet stuffs, go to Lite fusion, look for MARCUS. he is the guy who recommended me the kitchen sink, tap and toilet bowl...

Edited by herbalteh

No lah, its the truth. Ur sink is more grossy... if you compare the pictures, its really more shiny.

Yah, i do sales but i dont bluff pple...haha

yah..i mounted the sink but not yet take pictures.

I got the pozzi tap, picture as shown below...

IMG_0801.jpg

This design i feel, is more practical, due to its outstretch head and not much curvature towards the end of the tap body. The screw area is also more robust.

I never considered the pull out type as more movable parts would mean more wear and tear, unless you are getting a very very good one.

I saw my fren's tap at my current house (not this one), his is a pull out design in which the pull out hose is black in colour. He got it for 300 plus dollars. That tap is quite solid...

if u looking for lightings and toilet stuffs, go to Lite fusion, look for MARCUS. he is the guy who recommended me the kitchen sink, tap and toilet bowl...

I like your tap... very outstretch... suitable for your big sink..

I'm looking at a curve one as my sink is not big. I also think that a pull out will result in more parts failing.. haa..

Once I decide which to buy I will update here... :yamseng: :yamseng:

I like your tap... very outstretch... suitable for your big sink..

I'm looking at a curve one as my sink is not big. I also think that a pull out will result in more parts failing.. haa..

Once I decide which to buy I will update here... :yamseng: :yamseng:

I got a pull out years ago. My experience from using this type was bad.

When it leaks due to wear and tear, the water runs down along the tube and wet the below sink cabinet. I was lazy to address the problem and years later one of my sink cabinet side gave way due to rotting wood. :o You do not know that it leaks as small drops accummulates and soak into the sink wood.

I swore never to get this type of tap. :curse:

However, I've decided to renovate my kitchen due to above problem and will be using the same ID as May.

I got a pull out years ago. My experience from using this type was bad.

When it leaks due to wear and tear, the water runs down along the tube and wet the below sink cabinet. I was lazy to address the problem and years later one of my sink cabinet side gave way due to rotting wood. :o You do not know that it leaks as small drops accummulates and soak into the sink wood.

I swore never to get this type of tap. :curse:

However, I've decided to renovate my kitchen due to above problem and will be using the same ID as May.

Thanks for sharing...

Water, heat and wood never make good companions.

my kitchen hot and wet area... I am doing concrete base so lesser chances of the wood rotting. Only the cupboard doors will be wood...

Actually wanted to do sliding al doors but its too ugly.

Thanks to Kim76, I've ordered online from Amazon.

Damage was US$533.91 inclusive of shipment and GST. Ordered on 28.03.12 and arrival and cleared Singapore customs on 31.03.12 (basesd on DHL tracking record)

Expected to receive it at my home on 02.04.12. Let's see. :yeah:

41nxlllcezl.jpg

Kraus KHU100-32 32-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel

Kraus 32 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink KHU100-32

•Kraus kitchen sink boasts 16-gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction

•Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium satin finish

•Padded and Stone Guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad reduces noise while sink is in use

•Features unique Kraus 0.75-inch radius curved corners for easy cleaning and a stylish look

•Rear-set 3.5-inch drain opening gives you more storage space

•Kraus Stainless Steel Kitchen sink comes with:

•Stainless steel bottom grid with protective feet and bumpers

•Stainless steel basket strainer

•Dish towel

•Mounting and installation brackets, cutout template are included

•32 inches L x 19 inches W x 10 inches H (overall sizes)

(81.28cm x 48.26cm x 25.40cm)

•30 inches L x 17 inches W x 10 inches H (bowl sizes)

(76.20cm x 43.18cm x 25.40cm)

My damage :

Item Subtotal: $369.95

Shipping & Handling: $129.03

Total Before Tax: $498.98

Import Fees Deposit: $34.93

Shipment Total: $533.91

Paid by Visa: $533.91

Damage was US$533.91 inclusive of shipment and GST. Ordered on 28.03.12 and arrival and cleared Singapore customs on 31.03.12 (basesd on DHL tracking record)

41nxlllcezl.jpg

Kraus KHU100-32 32-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel

You r welcome! Good things must share.... :yamseng: :yamseng: Wow.. your sink took only 4 days to clear custom... cool....

Remember to take some photos n poison the rest here... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

41nxlllcezl.jpg

Not sure why your photos are not showing. Let me help u :dribble: :dribble:

41bbdyqh6al.jpg

511jp2urvll.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Kim.

Here's the package I got this afternoon.

Torn package at the edge : :unsure:

singapore2012040200012.jpg

singapore2012040200013.jpg

OMG..... how is the inside? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Any dent? Your sink must be very heavy....

Looks ok leh....

singapore2012040200018.jpg

Wah....solid packaging.....no wonder...come with a big bag flanked and protected all round by form...top...bottom...left..right.....bao ga lao

singapore2012040200015.jpg

Edited by lyefam