Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

US$1K is good deal! Did you find out the local Kohler price for your sink? If you know the price, I believe it will make u feel even better.. haa... I also got a Kohler bathroom sink from Amazon that is easily only 30% of the local price including shipping.... If you check out my blog at the T-blog section, u will see that I bought a lots of stuff amazon... My wife complain that I bought too much.. haa...

And I totally agreed on the waiting for the present to arrive part!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Haha... You are an online shopaholic! Keep it up and share it with us here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm just curious, where do you guys buy from in Amazon? Any particular seller to look out for? Any tips to cut cost?

Hi,

Search for Kraus sink in Amazon and buy from Amazon. I believe only amazon ship to Singapore.

For example,

http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-KBU14-30-Inch-Undermount-Stainless/dp/B003U26QZS/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen-bath&srs=2595020011&ie=UTF8&qid=1336464813&sr=1-1

Just add to cart, key in your Singapore address and the shipping price will come out at the last page before you place your order.

I used Amazon direct shipping as it is not too expensive. I believe Vpost or Hopshopgo may be more ex as the volume size is pretty large...

Enjoy! :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

I'm just curious, where do you guys buy from in Amazon? Any particular seller to look out for? Any tips to cut cost?

My buying decision was prompted by Kim76's delightful purchase from Amazon in his earlier post.

Since I needed a sink I took the convenient way to buy online and went straight to Kraus. There were other brands that Amazon recommended. But I went ahead with Kraus.

There were much cheaper sinks in the market as other forumers have posted with their purchases. But the quality also differ very much. For those in the know, they can identify the quality of the Kraus, Elkay, Franke, local ones etc....

Tips to cut cost??

I'm sure I got it at a lower US$/S$ exchange rate for my sink as compared with Kim76's purchase. And I'm almost certain that Yokechye got it at a lower price in S$ than Kim76 as both bought the 23" sink. Now the S$ rate is around $1.24 per US$ as compared to my purchase at $1.27 per US$.

The price at Amazon is fixed unless you buy in bulk in which the freight cost per unit decreases.

H

Very interested to get it from Amazon.com as well.

Can share what is the average shipping cost? Any GST?

Thanks in advance.

The sink I got is below.

Kraus KHU101-23 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel [Tools & Home Improvement]

Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.

Price $329.95

Item(s) Subtotal: $329.95

Shipping & Handling: $101.14

-----

Total Before Tax: $431.09

Sales Tax: $0.00

Import Fees Deposit $30.18

-----

Total for This Shipment: $461.27

-----

GST is included by Amazon and you cant run away from it.... :dunno:

I'm sure I got it at a lower US$/S$ exchange rate for my sink as compared with Kim76's purchase. And I'm almost certain that Yokechye got it at a lower price in S$ than Kim76 as both bought the 23" sink. Now the S$ rate is around $1.24 per US$ as compared to my purchase at $1.27 per US$.

H

:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

mine cheaper than kim76 eventhough it is 23inch. think round design consider not artas? haa

my breakdown:

Item(s) Subtotal: $169.95

Shipping & Handling: $85.45

-----

Total Before Tax: $255.40

-----

Total for This Shipment:$255.40

Edited by yokechye

The sink I got is below.

Kraus KHU101-23 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel [Tools & Home Improvement]

Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.

Price $329.95

Item(s) Subtotal: $329.95

Shipping & Handling: $101.14

-----

Total Before Tax: $431.09

Import Fees Deposit $30.18

-----

Total for This Shipment: $461.27

-----

GST is included by Amazon and you cant run away from it.... :dunno:

did you pay anything at sg side when it is delivered to u?

The 23" square sink Kim76 bought was US$329.95 compared with Yokechye's 23" round sink of US$169.95.

Don't know why the square type is so much more expensive than the round type.

But I bought the 32" square at US$369.95 which cost US$40 more for additional 9" than a 23" square. Be warn that you may need to allocate at least 870 to 900mm length of sink cabinet. My sink cabinet was 900mm long.

I didn't pay anything more than the quoted price plus the additional handling and shipping costs and 7% GST.

My package was sent via DHL. Just sign upon receipt of the sink and wait for your credit card statement.

Looking good!!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Will be camping here to wait for your update.... :yamseng:

Here's the update as promised to you :

Picture 1

The s/s sink, s/s dish rack, s/s faucet tap, s/s spray bidet, s/s water filter......

singapore20120513000071.th.jpg

Picture 2

Close up view of the 1st picture...note the fork and spoon rack on the left and knife rack on the right of the dish rack

singapore20120513000071.th.jpg

Edited by lyefam

looking good! :good: but both photo the same leh.

oh you have updated it below. hee

Edited by yokechye

Looking good!!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Will be camping here to wait for your update.... :yamseng:

Here's the update as promised to you :

Picture 1

The s/s sink, s/s dish rack, s/s faucet tap, s/s spray bidet, s/s water filter......

singapore20120513000071.jpg

Picture 2

Close up view of the 1st picture...note the fork and spoon rack on the left and knife rack on the right of the dish rack....

singapore20120513000101.jpg