Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Picture 3

Close-up view of the 3 s/s items, the spray bidet, 3-way valve, water filter.....all made of stainless steel

singapore20120513000121.jpg

Edited by lyefam

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Picture 4

Demonstration of using the s/s spray bidet. The length of the s/s water hose is 100mm which you don't see the kind of length. The shortest you can find in Fairprice is from 120mm upwards.

Can easily reach the end of my 812mm long sink. Also good for washing meat if you want more thorough washing with greater water pressure......

singapore20120513000091.jpg

Picture 5

Now is the real deal......all the dishes, pot, cup, knives (right side), fork & spoon (left side), hooks to hang chopping board (red colour board), dish detergent, etc...come out of their hidding place :lol:

singapore20120513000151.jpg

Picture 3

Close-up view of the 3 s/s items, the spray bidet, 3-way valve, water filter.....all made of stainless steel

singapore20120513000121.jpg

Looking good!! :dribble:

How is the water filter? Taste ok? Do you drink straight from it? Why I'm asking is that I love drinking tap water but my mum keep nagging at me... So if the filter is good I may want to buy too... :yamseng:

Looking good!! :dribble:

How is the water filter? Taste ok? Do you drink straight from it? Why I'm asking is that I love drinking tap water but my mum keep nagging at me... So if the filter is good I may want to buy too... :yamseng:

I love the water coming from the filter. It removes the chlorine taste. I used to boil the water for drinking. Now my family just drink straight from the filter. It uses water pressure to push the water through the cannisters of filteration. It doesn't run on electricity.

I've consider the water ioniser or alkaline water type. But I didn't want to incur additional electricity bill for using this appliance running 24hrs. Also, it doesn't make sense to me for drinking the alkaline water that will pass through a very acidic stomach before passing through an alkaline intestines for absorption. Anyway, I do not wish to go into any debate with the water alkaline users.

Come over to my place for a drink of cool water :yamseng:

just bought a Kraus KBU23 32-Inch Undermount 70/30 Double Bowl sink! can't wait

Welcome to another happy Kraus undermount sink buyer. :dancingqueen:

Should be arriving very soon.

Growing list of Kraus sink buyers :

1. kim76 : Kraus 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink KHU101-23 (single square)

2. lyefam : Kraus 32 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink KHU100-32 (single square)

3. yokechye : Kraus 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink KBU12 (single round)

4. tohyiem : Kraus 32 inch Undermount 70/30 Double Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink KBU23 (double round)

Wow, all buyers bought different types and sizes of sink. :yamseng:

Edited by lyefam

just bought a Kraus KBU23 32-Inch Undermount 70/30 Double Bowl sink! can't wait

Remember to post photos to poison us.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Anyone knows where can I view the range of Kraus products in Sg? Perhaps want to have a fill and also take some measurements and stuff.

I think we purchased the sinks from amazon.com and we are very impressed with the quality. You might want to communicate with the other buyers for their feedback.

You may go to kraus website for the specifications and details : http://www.krausproducts.com/kitchen/kitchen-sinks

Anyone knows where can I view the range of Kraus products in Sg? Perhaps want to have a fill and also take some measurements and stuff.

I believe there is no dealer in Singapore. Anyway, I based my judgement on the reviews in Amazon and I'm not disappointed.

My sink is still waiting for the kitchen cabinet to be ready. I dun mind if u want to come see n touch it... :notti: :notti:

Hi,

Need advise. for all these square basin. Be it top mount or under mount, The tap must be mount on the counter top right?

Hi,

Need advise. for all these square basin. Be it top mount or under mount, The tap must be mount on the counter top right?

Yes, my faucet tap was mounted on top of the counter top though my square sink is undermount.