Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
abbradaca

Price Range Of Full Height Wardrobe With Sliding Door

it's funny how you still die die insist that i am James. if i'm james and don't want people to know my identity, why would i use the same phase? if i am not james, how would i know that he used that phase?

my first post was a question and a fact that i read bad reviews. do a quick search on renotalk, you can easily find the threads but myidfactory thread disappeared. i asked if GENSNONO was from blve and blue as all his post recommends blve and blue. why he keep recommending but i saw bad reviews. he was the one who got aggressive and suddenly i'm being accused of being james. and when GENSNONO can't continue to let out too much details and defend blve and blue, suddenly blveblue joins in. if GENSNONO is a consumer like me, how do he know abt the james and the dispute? GENSNONO disappeared and started to post on other threads after i suspect that he's from blve and blue. his first few posts only recommends lamidoor. is GENSNONO and blve and blue the same person? only you (and god) knows. if both of u are the same, really shame on you. what goes around will come around. i cannot sue you because i'm not james.

i'm not going to waste any more time with you. you have already shown how unprofessional and rude to the point of being childish in your comments.

none of the links i found contain anything positive. consumers should do their research and make an informed choice. even if showroom look very nice, sales people sound very convincing, what you see may or may not be what you get. when there are disputes, how will the management handle? i prefer to go with ID firms recommended by trusted people or the renoblogs which really shows from the selection of IDs, the progress and comments with photos.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47061

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40819&st=40

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30320

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/money-mind-210/land-banking-land-international-far-east-land-wealth-centre-2624724.html

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/land-international-far-east-land-wealth-centre-c327894.html

After reading all your posts and exchanges with bb, i am even more convinced that you are or linked to James Tey the disguntled ex-employee of bb. You use the same phase "what goes around comes around again" mentioned by bb. Hmmm. James? You keep attacking them and said you are consumer , got quote from them, then say expensive, and when bb replied you, you beat around the bush and just repeat the posts which may also be planted by you in the first place, which consumer will do all that if they got nothing against them personally? And then you started to say I and bb is the same! Haha!

If you are James, You may have forgotten that I nearly signed up with your company 9 Degrees at Enterprise One for some carpentry, we also got quote from bb at that time. Your salesman, Raymond or something that said a lot of bad things about bb. I signed up with bb steven because of the mess I saw in your showroom - it is not completed, things have fallen from your ceiling partition lights holders. How can I trust my reno to 9Degree if they cannot even get that right. I think I made the right choice and yes I advertised for them because they are good. I also advertise for *, Darwin and so on. I don't say good things about you because you seems to have a personal agenda against bb and it is very clear from your posts! I only know from visiting barouche, a ID next to 9 degree that when I realized that the company Closed suddenly! They told me that they heard some clients or staff were complaining loudly in 9 Degree showroom.

anyway, whether you are James or not don't bother me. If you are James, I think you won't last very long in this industry if what bb posts about you are true. Consumers if going to Tradehub better check if the boss of the ID is call James or surname Tey. Be careful, don't be the next collapsed ID victim of this group of people.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

it's funny how you still die die insist that i am James. if i'm james and don't want people to know my identity, why would i use the same phase? if i am not james, how would i know that he used that phase?

my first post was a question and a fact that i read bad reviews. do a quick search on renotalk, you can easily find the threads but myidfactory thread disappeared. i asked if GENSNONO was from blve and blue as all his post recommends blve and blue. why he keep recommending but i saw bad reviews. he was the one who got aggressive and suddenly i'm being accused of being james. and when GENSNONO can't continue to let out too much details and defend blve and blue, suddenly blveblue joins in. if GENSNONO is a consumer like me, how do he know abt the james and the dispute? GENSNONO disappeared and started to post on other threads after i suspect that he's from blve and blue. his first few posts only recommends lamidoor. is GENSNONO and blve and blue the same person? only you (and god) knows. if both of u are the same, really shame on you. what goes around will come around. i cannot sue you because i'm not james.

i'm not going to waste any more time with you. you have already shown how unprofessional and rude to the point of being childish in your comments.

none of the links i found contain anything positive. consumers should do their research and make an informed choice. even if showroom look very nice, sales people sound very convincing, what you see may or may not be what you get. when there are disputes, how will the management handle? i prefer to go with ID firms recommended by trusted people or the renoblogs which really shows from the selection of IDs, the progress and comments with photos.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47061

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40819&st=40

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30320

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/money-mind-210/land-banking-land-international-far-east-land-wealth-centre-2624724.html

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/land-international-far-east-land-wealth-centre-c327894.html

I am just curious or kaypo here. How do you know about myidfactory disappeared threads and how long ago were those threads ? You just joined not too long ago. I am new too here and just join. I cannot find those threads too like you said and how can you too if you are a recent consumer like me? I find it hard to believe your story when you know so much about blue blue and their management and the links to land banking. You seems like an insider or acting for someone unhappy with blue blue.

All your posts from the beginning is negative against Lami door, blue and blue and only one today about haulage.

Am i seeing too much here?

Edited by Haviv2

After reading all your posts and exchanges with bb, i am even more convinced that you are or linked to James Tey the disguntled ex-employee of bb. You use the same phase "what goes around comes around again" mentioned by bb. Hmmm. James? You keep attacking them and said you are consumer , got quote from them, then say expensive, and when bb replied you, you beat around the bush and just repeat the posts which may also be planted by you in the first place, which consumer will do all that if they got nothing against them personally? And then you started to say I and bb is the same! Haha!

If you are James, You may have forgotten that I nearly signed up with your company 9 Degrees at Enterprise One for some carpentry, we also got quote from bb at that time. Your salesman, Raymond or something that said a lot of bad things about bb. I signed up with bb steven because of the mess I saw in your showroom - it is not completed, things have fallen from your ceiling partition lights holders. How can I trust my reno to 9Degree if they cannot even get that right. I think I made the right choice and yes I advertised for them because they are good. I also advertise for *, Darwin and so on. I don't say good things about you because you seems to have a personal agenda against bb and it is very clear from your posts! I only know from visiting barouche, a ID next to 9 degree that when I realized that the company Closed suddenly! They told me that they heard some clients or staff were complaining loudly in 9 Degree showroom.

anyway, whether you are James or not don't bother me. If you are James, I think you won't last very long in this industry if what bb posts about you are true. Consumers if going to Tradehub better check if the boss of the ID is call James or surname Tey. Be careful, don't be the next collapsed ID victim of this group of people.

and i'm even more convinced that you are bb. :D god knows.

I am just curious or kaypo here. How do you know about myidfactory disappeared threads and how long ago were those threads ? You just joined not too long ago. I am new too here and just join. I cannot find those threads too like you said and how can you too if you are a recent consumer like me? I find it hard to believe your story when you know so much about blue blue and their management and the links to land banking. You seems like an insider or acting for someone unhappy with blue blue.

All your posts from the beginning is negative against Lami door, blue and blue and only one today about haulage.

Am i seeing too much here?

think bb has split personality very tiring. :dancingqueen:

it's all written up there. the threads were here few weeks ago.

do u search a company before u pay so much money? if anyone kaypoh enough like me, just search lamidoor simon or blve blue on this forum. or go to google search. so easy and i cannot plant everything on internet right? i'm not the only one who suspect GENSNONO and not the only one accused of being james. everyone post negative comments is james or his fren? or maybe one of the investors who lost thousands? :dribble: it makes me angry to see dishonest ppl. if u can find any good reviews feel free to share here. :P

here is another renoblog that mentioned blve and blue. he got quotes from many IDs and also thought blve and blue is cheap. same job, end up quotes from 30k to 97k. guess who gave the 97k quote? go get few more quotes compare and do your homework take down the market rates per item ppl share in this forum.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39266

i'm not going to post much here. blve and blue has my floor plan and know my personal details. not happy i say bad things come spray paint how? they talk like ah long. :jawdrop: no need to believe me, read for yourself i have nothing to lose. i never choose them, no loss and can't say their work no good. the reviews and unprofessional management responds scare me off already. they also have so many management issues (not i say one read the drama they post).

thank god i found a good id and just starting my renovation :yamseng:

Edited by lejosef

lejosef,

I dont know how you got into this trouble.. hahahaa, anyway like you i too feel that cheap things dont come good. I went there and was impressed with the size and i start thinking if it's not impressive than maybe it's not trustworthy. Anyway, I rather go back to my id for my extension works since it's not a lot, it's too good to be true when others are in market price range and this is far off.. lol :yamseng:

think bb has split personality very tiring. :dancingqueen:

it's all written up there. the threads were here few weeks ago.

do u search a company before u pay so much money? if anyone kaypoh enough like me, just search lamidoor simon or blve blue on this forum. or go to google search. so easy and i cannot plant everything on internet right? i'm not the only one who suspect GENSNONO and not the only one accused of being james. everyone post negative comments is james or his fren? or maybe one of the investors who lost thousands? :dribble: it makes me angry to see dishonest ppl. if u can find any good reviews feel free to share here. :P

here is another renoblog that mentioned blve and blue. he got quotes from many IDs and also thought blve and blue is cheap. same job, end up quotes from 30k to 97k. guess who gave the 97k quote? go get few more quotes compare and do your homework take down the market rates per item ppl share in this forum.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39266

i'm not going to post much here. blve and blue has my floor plan and know my personal details. not happy i say bad things come spray paint how? they talk like ah long. :jawdrop: no need to believe me, read for yourself i have nothing to lose. i never choose them, no loss and can't say their work no good. the reviews and unprofessional management responds scare me off already. they also have so many management issues (not i say one read the drama they post).

thank god i found a good id and just starting my renovation :yamseng:

lejosef,

I dont know how you got into this trouble.. hahahaa, anyway like you i too feel that cheap things dont come good. I went there and was impressed with the size and i start thinking if it's not impressive than maybe it's not trustworthy. Anyway, I rather go back to my id for my extension works since it's not a lot, it's too good to be true when others are in market price range and this is far off.. lol :yamseng:

hahaha i dont know also :furious: started with a question because i really got read the threads but disappear :unsure: showroom sure must impress right or show what? good or bad dont know but management respond like that cannot lah :bangwall:

hahaha i dont know also :furious: started with a question because i really got read the threads but disappear :unsure: showroom sure must impress right or show what? good or bad dont know but management respond like that cannot lah :bangwall:

Everywhere I saw Blve blue content I saw your post criticising them. Sure they angry lah and come after you or suspect you are ex staff.

Everywhere I saw Blve blue content I saw your post criticising them. Sure they angry lah and come after you or suspect you are ex staff.

was only asking at first..I'm sure you also saw GENSNONO posts everywhere u see blve blue or carpenter content! if he's not advertising also no need get angry right.

was only asking at first..I'm sure you also saw GENSNONO posts everywhere u see blve blue or carpenter content! if he's not advertising also no need get angry right.

They may be advertising but you don't need to get so upset starting from your first post content right going after this gesnono? I think for some reasons which you did not state or you simply don't like them or both of you have some problems before. Anyway, whatever your problems or personal issues with them, good luck to you and them!

They may be advertising but you don't need to get so upset starting from your first post content right going after this gesnono? I think for some reasons which you did not state or you simply don't like them or both of you have some problems before. Anyway, whatever your problems or personal issues with them, good luck to you and them!

best way to test water bro not upset. over for me good luck to them. :yamseng:

Call the director, 90054593 info@lamidoor.com or call their factory mgr directly 9388 1826 Yuri Tan, very attentive responsible and knowledgeable contractor. With those prices what do you expect. If you go to a nice food stall, we also got to queue.

I know their full laminate inside kitchen with all soft close hinges, 4 stainless steel soft close hinges, any in-house laminate Inside and outside, soft closing under mounted drawer slides, 18 mm door wooden plywood ... is going for promotion at $110 per foot run if you are only doing kitchen.

if you are doing full house renovation, the prices can be very interesting with wc, sink, taps, basin, basin taps,... thrown in FOC. They have a group company selling full range of taps and bathroom, hoods, hobs, ovens stuff. For example rain shower with shower head, instant heater for $320. Their Reno prices for wet works, ceiling, etc. are also not expensive and workmanship good.

Overall value for money if you appreciate internal laminate cabinet which last much longer than the white PVC cabinets which every contractor give. If you are the very atas seeking branded top design firms or ID with awards, big advertisements, lucky draws, etc, preferring to pay a lot for your Reno, then stick with them as they are very good, except pay more lah, but still get only PVC colour or at most polygon spray painted ( they flake and loose powder... With time) plywood cabinets, a lot inferior than full laminate inside and outside cabinets by Lamidoor. if you already know what you want, they are perfect. They can design, but needs time like other ID.

it is hard to find even an ID willing to do just kitchen with colored PVC for $110 per foot run, not to mention including the soft closing hinges and under mount slides, stainless steel hinges which I think they are the only one offering this. You can see an example of rusty hinges in most homes. Their website have some examples. Www.lamidoor.com

Dude, Apart from carpentry works, can they also carry out reno for whole house such as tiling etc??? It will be easier rather then getting another contractor to carry out the rest.... u know, coordinating thhe workis not easy job unless I can spent time everyday supervising these contractor.... Thanks in advance

Very poor workmanship from Lamidoor and they simply cannot deliver on time. Almost a month and they cannot even deliver cabinet doors. Besides the price, nothing else is attractive. Every other work (plumbing, cleaning, tiling, etc) is late or wrongly done.

Normal pricing good guide. But found one contractor who can do casement door wardrobe at $200 - $210 per ft and sliding wardrobe at $220 per foot.

Laminates inside and outside, no PVC white or color, no polygon.

Solid plywood. Abs trims, 19-20 mm incl laminates both sides door plywood.

Under mounted drawer slides.

Soft closings for all doors. Malaysian carpenter.

Pm me if you are keen.

Hello, would you be able to share your carpenter's contact? Thanks

Hello, would you be able to share your carpenter's contact? Thanks

Hey Teatime, you still wanna try them? They like fighting sial :fire: my goodness...

But if it's really full laminate can show us some photos both internal and externally? At $200-$210 is really too good to be thru even the price i get is much more :lol: Looks like i have to go and screw my carpenter again! :fire::rofl: