Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hihi.. it's me again.. forget to tell u guy where i'm located.. It's HOUGANG AVE10.. anyone near there? I got all my toilet accessories, wc yesterday at AOS in Kallang Pudding, kind of reasonable pricing. :P

Anyway.. now trying to get a quote for using mild steel on the railing. Got one guy give me abt $1500. Anyone have any pricing to share???

the staircase is one thing i dare not touch....too exp. good luck to your search.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Yuntlh,

Do u have the address for AOS shop? I am desperately looking for WC (a particular design). Went to the commonly known shops (Sims, Hoe Kee, Genova, Nan Wah etc) but it is either the measurement is not right or the price is steep. :good: with hubby for insisting on that design.

Mild steel on the railing - did a quick check with my ID - he said not a common choice nowadays, and unable to do a proper quote. PM if u wanna check with my ID directly.

Hi hi,

you can call this nice guy sanny, tel: 67498416. Address: 50 Kallang Pudding Road #04-05 Golden Wheel Industrial Building. Hope you driving, else nearest MRT is Aljunied. URL: www.aos-bathroom.com. You may wish to check the inch b4 your go down and check with him whether he have such range. He sell water heater that come with 10yrs warranty on the heating element. And the best is the brand that he carries is glassline, therefore retain the water temp longer thus energy saving = save money in your bills. He sell basin, taps abd etc.. at the price from mostly $110. All tag price can neg and depend on your bargaining power. :bangwall:

Ya.. I know the downside of mild steel, but the design i want can either go for mild steel or s/s. Wrought iron can't achieve it.

Yuntlh

Found out that my kitchen basin that I order will not fit nice on my dimension of the kitchen, therefore I went to Hoe Kee at Macperson, Quite a wide rangle of pdt. WOW.. :jawdrop:

Saw a kitchen basin square one, made in china at 49cm X 49cm like sansei kind.. can top or undermount. But cost at $200.. Anyone out there.. Is it expensive? Saw another one normal one at 150++ About the same price that I order( but that is 2bowls and its bigger). Can anyone told me Hoe Kee pricing okie?? :dunno:

the staircase is one thing i dare not touch....too exp. good luck to your search.

ya, me also dare not touch the staircase railings. Got friends working in HDB back in the 80s n 90s before n they said its best to keep the railings as the original railings very strong.

ya, i also didnt touch the staircase railings. Really save a bomb. My friends who worked in HDB back in the 80s and 90s also advised me to keep it as the original is very strong.

Hello 88,

Look at the Data, ur hse is nearest to mine.. Which block u staying? Mine is 449 Hougang Ave 10

welcome welcome to EM thread. Me added u into the EM club :help:

heee....I'm just opposite Nativity Church, NPP block and opposite Florida. Urs is near to Punggol Primary hor. Is the coffeeshop near at that multi storey carpark still around? Ur EM should be the type with squarish balcony and accessible via kitchen n living room hor? Nice place cos can go Punggol park to exercise and BBQ.

Edited by hello88

Hi all.. i juz gotten my EM located at eunos rd 5 during oct. Juz started reno, done by my father in law.. all the hacking and removal of existing cabinets have been done.. i've a dilemma now as me n my wife arent sure if we shd change the railings for the stairs.. cos its looks quite of worn for the wooden portion.. i believe its the original railings ever since it was built..

any issue wld prob be if we change the railings.. the existing parquet which we intend to restore will probably have to go..

Hi all.. i juz gotten my EM located at eunos rd 5 during oct. Juz started reno, done by my father in law.. all the hacking and removal of existing cabinets have been done.. i've a dilemma now as me n my wife arent sure if we shd change the railings for the stairs.. cos its looks quite of worn for the wooden portion.. i believe its the original railings ever since it was built..

any issue wld prob be if we change the railings.. the existing parquet which we intend to restore will probably have to go..

you can just get pple to re-sand the railings and repaint. if change railing...your parquet gone..

you can just get pple to re-sand the railings and repaint. if change railing...your parquet gone..

ya resand can liao. Close 1 or 2 eyes then u wont be bothered that this small portion of your EM (i.e staircase railings) not so perfect but u sure save alot.

Anyone knows where to buy wall paper?

I need to buy wall paper to cover my lower storey toilet as I try to save $$ by not having tiles at the outside. Only the inner side of toilet has tiles.

My previous owner has sticked some colour paper on the window and someone peel it off at the corners.

Now it is so ugly. I tried to peel all off by it won't, another sticky layer remains on the window.

Anyone knows how to remove this??

Thanks.

any brand to introduce?

Thanks

Any bland will do. If you have nail polish remover, that is also very effective toicon6.gifo.

ya resand can liao. Close 1 or 2 eyes then u wont be bothered that this small portion of your EM (i.e staircase railings) not so perfect but u sure save alot.

i juz checked thru with my father-in-law yest.. think we'll have to change the wooden portion.. cos there are cracks and the top part connected to the wall is misaligned.. very ugly...

ya, me also dare not touch the staircase railings. Got friends working in HDB back in the 80s n 90s before n they said its best to keep the railings as the original railings very strong.

ya, i also didnt touch the staircase railings. Really save a bomb. My friends who worked in HDB back in the 80s and 90s also advised me to keep it as the original is very strong.

welcome welcome to EM thread. Me added u into the EM club :jawdrop:

heee....I'm just opposite Nativity Church, NPP block and opposite Florida. Urs is near to Punggol Primary hor. Is the coffeeshop near at that multi storey carpark still around? Ur EM should be the type with squarish balcony and accessible via kitchen n living room hor? Nice place cos can go Punggol park to exercise and BBQ.

Yes.. You're rite. The coffee shop is still there. You hougang kids?? you seems to be able to mapped out in details... hahahaha.. My electrician stay at your area there.. Actually yrs ago wanted to get ur side.. but but but... sold when call the agent the 3rd time.

how do i see you including me into the list??

Hi

I am new here. Just bot EM in Tampines.

I want to set up a motorised rolling shutter to block out sun and rain for my EM balcony.

Anyone done one before? What is the estimated cost? Got any shop to recommend?

Thanks

Edited by tatlee