Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Yes.. You're rite. The coffee shop is still there. You hougang kids?? you seems to be able to mapped out in details... hahahaha.. My electrician stay at your area there.. Actually yrs ago wanted to get ur side.. but but but... sold when call the agent the 3rd time.

how do i see you including me into the list??

see my signature? got 6 members in Hougang and your name is one of them. :good:

me born in Punggol n grew up in Hougang so can say I know Hougang inside out. I know the numbers of traffic light from Hougang to AMK but put me in West, I'm lost. Who is your electrician?

years ago...hmm...back in 1998, we were looking for EM and wanted to get one in my current block but all selling rocket high min. 400 or 450k even for 2nd floor. Though we got the 50k stay near parents grant but still too high. Nearly bought a EM at Blk 522 opp Hougang Mall for 450k (cant really recall) but last min changed mind as dad said the front door kena the edge of the block so not good. In the end, we took the 50k grant and bought a 4-room unit beside parents' flat. 2005 property went down so fulfilled our dreams to get a EM in my current block though its 6 years after we zoom in on this EM block. Same carpark so no need to change carpark label....hahahaha and best thing is we still staying near my parents so meals are FOC. Now my parents moved in with me and sublet their flat.

Wonder if I should sell and move to a 4 bedroom 5 room or EA but then I have to wait till I have $ to do reno. Reno is so ex nowadays, heard that sand and wood is double the price of what I paid for back in 2005 during my reno.

btw, how much u bought your EM?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

I am new here. Just bot EM in Tampines.

I want to set up a motorised rolling shutter to block out sun and rain for my EM balcony.

Anyone done one before? What is the estimated cost? Got any shop to recommend?

Thanks

Call Shirley 67836858, she is a nice lady. Set a budget from at least 2.8k. price depend on the site measurement. Have a friend who use her pdt - roller shutter- and apparently quite good, so we will be installing on next yr Jan08

see my signature? got 6 members in Hougang and your name is one of them. :good:

me born in Punggol n grew up in Hougang so can say I know Hougang inside out. I know the numbers of traffic light from Hougang to AMK but put me in West, I'm lost. Who is your electrician?

years ago...hmm...back in 1998, we were looking for EM and wanted to get one in my current block but all selling rocket high min. 400 or 450k even for 2nd floor. Though we got the 50k stay near parents grant but still too high. Nearly bought a EM at Blk 522 opp Hougang Mall for 450k (cant really recall) but last min changed mind as dad said the front door kena the edge of the block so not good. In the end, we took the 50k grant and bought a 4-room unit beside parents' flat. 2005 property went down so fulfilled our dreams to get a EM in my current block though its 6 years after we zoom in on this EM block. Same carpark so no need to change carpark label....hahahaha and best thing is we still staying near my parents so meals are FOC. Now my parents moved in with me and sublet their flat.

Wonder if I should sell and move to a 4 bedroom 5 room or EA but then I have to wait till I have $ to do reno. Reno is so ex nowadays, heard that sand and wood is double the price of what I paid for back in 2005 during my reno.

My electrician is called Ah Ang, long winded uncle but good at heart.... I bot from HDB.. so it like est 330K

I still can't see the Hougang list leh :unsure:

see my signature? got 6 members in Hougang and your name is one of them. :P

yaya.. saw it liao.. in the blueprint :yamseng:

Call Shirley 67836858, she is a nice lady. Set a budget from at least 2.8k. price depend on the site measurement. Have a friend who use her pdt - roller shutter- and apparently quite good, so we will be installing on next yr Jan08

My electrician is called Ah Ang, long winded uncle but good at heart.... I bot from HDB.. so it like est 330K

I still can't see the Hougang list leh :P

yaya.. saw it liao.. in the blueprint :good:

wow, so good can buy from HDB? high floor?

I still can't see the Hougang list leh :P

yaya.. saw it liao.. in the blueprint :good:

thanks. Yuntlh.

=>2.8K, expensive. way above my budget. you know how much a manual one cost?

mmm...i am wondering if the roller shutter is the same type that shops used to lock up. the ones that you can pull down. look like the same materials and mechanism to me. maybe it is cheaper.

wow, so good can buy from HDB? high floor?

it a repurchase flat, which mean the previous owner can't finance and sell back to HDB.. Just like the bank auction..

Hw much u bot before getting the grant?

thanks. Yuntlh.

mmm...i am wondering if the roller shutter is the same type that shops used to lock up. the ones that you can pull down. look like the same materials and mechanism to me. maybe it is cheaper.

It's too high and u can't pull it using man strength unless u using canvas leh..

I ask for a quote on adcanvas using canvas with motorise function too.. at abt $2.1K

It's too high and u can't pull it using man strength unless u using canvas leh..

I ask for a quote on adcanvas using canvas with motorise function too.. at abt $2.1K

is it the same as shop roller shutters? Can have transparent shutter so natural light still can come in.

your $2.8k quotation is for steel or aluminium shutters?

do you think HDB got any restriction on roller shutter since it affects the facade of the block? i think i will check with my HDB estate officer on that, even though seen some EM putting it up.

let me check out the roller shutter cost from one mfg. Will post here my quoted price. not so soon though.

thanks.

Edited by tatlee

is it the same as shop roller shutters? Can have transparent shutter so natural light still can come in.

your $2.8k quotation is for steel or aluminium shutters?

do you think HDB got any restriction on roller shutter since it affects the facade of the block? i think i will check with my HDB estate officer on that, even though seen some EM putting it up.

let me check out the roller shutter cost from one mfg. Will post here my quoted price. not so soon though.

thanks.

not the same supplier.

the 2.8K is aluminum roller shutter and the 2.1k is the canvas (www.adcanvas.com.sg)

Advance Canvas Industries Pte Ltd

53 Genting Road,

Singapore 349492

Office Tel:

(65) 6294 5192

thanks. Yuntlh.

I got a quote for the manual one at $1400. This is exlcuding setting up of base stand for the worker to access the top for installation. That is additional 180 for it

bought my EM for 310k

good buy, value for money :dunno:

bought my EM for 310k

wow.. that's cheap.. which flr.. mine is 2nd flr only.. but quite windy cos facing NS and the next block is a distant away. Saw my neighbour fan moving without electricity.

How much u spend for your whole reno then?

I got a quote for the manual one at $1400. This is exlcuding setting up of base stand for the worker to access the top for installation. That is additional 180 for it

Manual? hw does it work? Any contact.. can give me.. ? Durable for heavy rainpour?

Hi,

Do you think it is too expensive to pay $420k for a EM in Jurong East? It is on the 12th foor, next to the corner unit and balcony facing afternoon sun but the main door is facing the PIE but there is a 4 storey flat before this block. Therefore, the noise is not very loud and can see the greenery.....

No valuation done but agent says it is about $350 - 360k...

Hi,

Do you think it is too expensive to pay $420k for a EM in Jurong East? It is on the 12th foor, next to the corner unit and balcony facing afternoon sun but the main door is facing the PIE but there is a 4 storey flat before this block. Therefore, the noise is not very loud and can see the greenery.....

No valuation done but agent says it is about $350 - 360k...

think its betta to do a valuation 1st.. i got mine at $410k in June.,. $20k above valuation.. but not at JE