Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Ya..there are about 2-3 units at the same block for sale too.

All i called..lower floor,corridor units.

I asked can view or not..they ask me wats my budget..i say valuation should be no problem..cov 40k max. They tell me say owner looking min 60k...sorry.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all

wah seh,....now those EM really selling so high ah???

lucky i bog mine at low price and will not hv to worry abt unable to sell at good price in future... ;)

Ya..there are about 2-3 units at the same block for sale too.

All i called..lower floor,corridor units.

I asked can view or not..they ask me wats my budget..i say valuation should be no problem..cov 40k max. They tell me say owner looking min 60k...sorry.

greedy pple still think property market is BOOMING now....

greedy pple still think property market is BOOMING now....

AGREE!!!!!

sellers & buyers must be realistic in current market situation...... :)

I will only pay high cov if it is high floor, unblocked view, good location, good reno condition etc, like most people would want!

If there is none, difficult to ask for high COV.

How come all the EMs mentioned here valuation so high? I bought mine at 348K, 4K below valuation at high floor facing garden.

I have been staying in my resale EM for past 12 months and till now I still grumble when I forget to bring something down and got to climb up the stairs again :bangwall:

Another minor issue is that there are no bamboo poles for me to hang my laundry to dry in the sun. Keeping my laundry in the service balcony sometime not effective in drying.

buy a dryer...does not consume a lot of electricity...from CityGas brochure, even an elec dryer cost $5 per month for 4X 6kg dryer..

I will only pay high cov if it is high floor, unblocked view, good location, good reno condition etc, like most people would want!

Yes..hehe,sometimes i feel my unit quite a bargain at 30k cov..at least im confident can breakeven if i wanna sell....

mine only 4th floor.......was not able to get any idealo high floor unit....and found this hse which is of reasonable price lor.

mine is unblocked view (facing main road and opposite is those low rise private landed houses), just next to HG swimming & sports complex,.....nearby is poly-clinic,.....and if walk to hougang mall & hougang mrt stn will be ard 20-25mins walk.

mine only 4th floor.......was not able to get any idealo high floor unit....and found this hse which is of reasonable price lor.

mine is unblocked view (facing main road and opposite is those low rise private landed houses), just next to HG swimming & sports complex,.....nearby is poly-clinic,.....and if walk to hougang mall & hougang mrt stn will be ard 20-25mins walk.

Already bought, don't think too much. Hopefully it is not to noisy cos u mentioned facing main road. Besides, u wanted to upgrade in a few years time and maybe by that time the trend, taste and selection criteria changes?

My sister a property valuer said EM no longer in production so making it rare and thus command a certain value. Of course that is only one of the factor to consider, there are a lot more to look at also, like age, location, transport etc.

For me, i will be staying for quite a long time.

Already bought, don't think too much. Hopefully it is not to noisy cos u mentioned facing main road. Besides, u wanted to upgrade in a few years time and maybe by that time the trend, taste and selection criteria changes?

My sister a property valuer said EM no longer in production so making it rare and thus command a certain value. Of course that is only one of the factor to consider, there are a lot more to look at also, like age, location, transport etc.

For me, i will be staying for quite a long time.

yeap, since bog liao,....so, will not go and think abt it.

will just reno simple and stay there for these few years lor.

infact, it's really abit noisy lor.....but, the good thing is, very convenient cos my blk has direct linked walk-way to the bus stop.... ;)

yeap, i do believe that EM will still command a certain value in the market cos it's no longer in construction. ;)

yeap, since bog liao,....so, will not go and think abt it.

will just reno simple and stay there for these few years lor.

infact, it's really abit noisy lor.....but, the good thing is, very convenient cos my blk has direct linked walk-way to the bus stop.... ;)

yeap, i do believe that EM will still command a certain value in the market cos it's no longer in construction. ;)

the Tree Top at Sengkang (yet to be completed) got EM right but heard there's only a MBR on 2nd floor with attached balcony and heard its very ex too.

the Tree Top at Sengkang (yet to be completed) got EM right but heard there's only a MBR on 2nd floor with attached balcony and heard its very ex too.

ya, very ex.

now the newly launched Punggol Sapphire also has.

they called it the 5room Loft.......and has only 12 units of such.

selling price is ard 477k.

very ex....imagine this is BRAND NEW from HDB lor.

when it matures and they wanna sell,.....imagine how much will it cost,.......could easily be asking for 600k.

more then half a mil for a HDB flat......*shake head*

ya, very ex.

when it matures and they wanna sell,.....imagine how much will it cost,.......could easily be asking for 600k.

they actually paying a lot for empty space. very very high ceiling at the living room haha.

common rooms at ground flr - those with kids = jialat

more for couples without kids.

ya, very ex.

they actually paying a lot for empty space. very very high ceiling at the living room haha.

common rooms at ground flr - those with kids = jialat

more for couples without kids.

hi MaCe

yes, i agree.

the MBR is on 2nd floor and gthe common rooms downstairs,.....with kids will not be so convenient and difficult to take care lor.

i just calculated.....

purchase price so high,....and with the reno + COV, etc etc.....easily hit above 700k leh!

Hi,

I am new to this forum, though I have been spending some time going thru this EM thread.

My wife and I are looking at a EM unit near Khatib MRT.

Is 40K COV reasonable for a 4th storey unit, 146sqm and 3 min away from MRT.

Renovation is reasonably new. Pls advise, Thanks :yamseng: