Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theitsybits

Love Nest @ Casa

yes, really looking forward to finish up our home, so that we can fill it with things we love, take pre-wedding shots in it and finally move into it..long long journey..

but husband says, if it's not difficult, why do it? ;) perhaps after all these, we will cherish our home and finally settling down together more.. :P

oh... pre wedding shots not taken yet? hehehe..... ya, interesting to take it in own house. and i think many ppl will go garden by the bay since its new and nice flowers etc. hehehe....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha yar not taken yet..traditional wedding in Jan'13..initially didn't want to take, since i don't find it meaningful to take in studios and random places..my dream place is Sweden, but can't afford..

husband suggested at home, since it's smth both of us built from scratch and would start a new phase of life together here..plus, can on air-con! i'm super afraid of heat..

gardens by the bay looks pretty though, very avatar-ish..might do some outdoor shots too, but i suppose it'll be crowded... a sweating bride with melting makeup don't sound very pretty.. :unsure:

haha yar not taken yet..traditional wedding in Jan'13..initially didn't want to take, since i don't find it meaningful to take in studios and random places..my dream place is Sweden, but can't afford..

husband suggested at home, since it's smth both of us built from scratch and would start a new phase of life together here..plus, can on air-con! i'm super afraid of heat..

gardens by the bay looks pretty though, very avatar-ish..might do some outdoor shots too, but i suppose it'll be crowded... a sweating bride with melting makeup don't sound very pretty.. :unsure:

go during weekdays afternoon or morning will not be crowded lah.... and its aircon too. hehehehe.. so will not be melting make up as well. hehehehe....

Cool season (autumn) coming... go Taiwan for wedding photography. Guaranty no horse run.

go during weekdays afternoon or morning will not be crowded lah.... and its aircon too. hehehehe.. so will not be melting make up as well. hehehehe....

got air-con??? really????

Cool season (autumn) coming... go Taiwan for wedding photography. Guaranty no horse run.

i dun like taiwanese wedding shots lei..everyone's going there and the pictures abit.. out-dated, can see is taken fr taiwan de..plus now typhoon..

got air-con??? really????

that is what i heard lah... hahahaha... i have'nt been so cannot say. ask ard and see who have been loh. heheeeh...

that is what i heard lah... hahahaha... i have'nt been so cannot say. ask ard and see who have been loh. heheeeh...

got air-con really can consider!! :dancingqueen: maybe should go down recee first.. :P

got air-con really can consider!! :dancingqueen: maybe should go down recee first.. :P

Ya loh, go have a look. I am going next month so might be too late to report to you by then

Ya loh, go have a look. I am going next month so might be too late to report to you by then

you might end up going earlier than me...! busy this week and out of town next week..plus weekends are always burnt with reno stuff.. still haven't started on any pre-wed shots planning or altered the gown or done anything about the wedding in 4 months time.. :jawdrop:

you might end up going earlier than me...! busy this week and out of town next week..plus weekends are always burnt with reno stuff.. still haven't started on any pre-wed shots planning or altered the gown or done anything about the wedding in 4 months time.. :jawdrop:

I am out of town next weekend too since its national day long weekend then out of town again for hari raya weekend. Hehe....

4 months seen very short leh.... Guess you just want your Reno done before wedding plan starts. Hope everything will be smooth smooth from today on.

The two domes are air-conditioned. But beware, it's really cold. Try explore night shoots at there too. Very nice in the evening with the sunset and lited surroundings/plants.

The two domes are air-conditioned. But beware, it's really cold. Try explore night shoots at there too. Very nice in the evening with the sunset and lited surroundings/plants.

there you go, bride to be! its really air-conditioned. i know from what i read in news and now we have kind Rover to comfirm. hehehehe....

I am out of town next weekend too since its national day long weekend then out of town again for hari raya weekend. Hehe....

4 months seen very short leh.... Guess you just want your Reno done before wedding plan starts. Hope everything will be smooth smooth from today on.

yea, i can't start on wedding preparations before finishing renovations..that's why wanted to hurry get this done first..i'm starting to panick, so many more things to do and the hotel will want to meet us very soon!!

really hope everything can go smoothly from now on.. :bow:

i suppose that it's going to be difficult to take wedding shots inside the domes? but i'm not afraid of cold, the colder the better..i miss 18 degrees summer..! :P

yea, i can't start on wedding preparations before finishing renovations..that's why wanted to hurry get this done first..i'm starting to panick, so many more things to do and the hotel will want to meet us very soon!!

really hope everything can go smoothly from now on.. :bow:

i suppose that it's going to be difficult to take wedding shots inside the domes? but i'm not afraid of cold, the colder the better..i miss 18 degrees summer..! :P

why difficult? i think the dome are quite big area leh.... i don't think any problem to take photos inside there but you got to pay to go in lah. $10 per person, if i am not wrong.