Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hencpu

Hencpu's Shack

Long time never see your renoblog, saw that you bought a Wii, how is it? Is the motion detection sensitive or abit of delay?

Thinking of getting one next month, just got my PS3 when are you getting yours and we can add each other in the network. ^^

So envy got PS3 :) Think i have to save till next year. :D

Err...I notice that using LCD play PS games are more better than Plasma (Don take into the burn mark effect). Any comment by u guys?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So envy got PS3 :) Think i have to save till next year. :D

Err...I notice that using LCD play PS games are more better than Plasma (Don take into the burn mark effect). Any comment by u guys?

Burn marks will also occurs in LCD too if a fixed picture takes too long in a position for a long period of time. Plasma consume more electricity then LCD. So end of the month you may find a increase of the bill if you spend hours of time on games.

Long time never see your renoblog, saw that you bought a Wii, how is it? Is the motion detection sensitive or abit of delay?

Thinking of getting one next month, just got my PS3 when are you getting yours and we can add each other in the network. ^^

hi xjohns

wah, cool man...u got PS3...Wii's graphics totally can't make it, those developers are simply not putting enough effort...resulting in so many lame ports.

anyway, the motion detection is quite good, u can set the sensitivity as well. but the games are fun...with Wiimote, COD3 on Wii is the most immersive fps i've ever played...pulling off a head shot has never been this easy b4 :)

for PS3 i'm waiting for MGS4, FFXIII & GTA4 to come out 1st... :yamseng:

Burn marks will also occurs in LCD too if a fixed picture takes too long in a position for a long period of time. Plasma consume more electricity then LCD. So end of the month you may find a increase of the bill if you spend hours of time on games.

do they still use the reflective glass for plasma nowadays? tats the no.1 reason i go for lcd

hi xjohns

wah, cool man...u got PS3...Wii's graphics totally can't make it, those developers are simply not putting enough effort...resulting in so many lame ports.

anyway, the motion detection is quite good, u can set the sensitivity as well. but the games are fun...with Wiimote, COD3 on Wii is the most immersive fps i've ever played...pulling off a head shot has never been this easy b4 :yamseng:

for PS3 i'm waiting for MGS4, FFXIII & GTA4 to come out 1st... ;)

do they still use the reflective glass for plasma nowadays? tats the no.1 reason i go for lcd

Hi Hencpu, i bought PS3 because of NBA 2K7,a very realistic basketball game and Def Jam icon. PS3 having few games now also controlled me of getting all sort of rubbish games. haaa....haaa. Anyway I have download a number of trial games to play at least I know which game is good when is launch out.

PS3 not only a console, it works like a PCs, able to serve Internet. I just linked my bluetooth KB and mouse to it, going to install Unbuntu OS for testing.

Since the wii motion detection is good, I am getting it too. There are quite a number of games me and my wife are very interested.

Graphics are that sucks meh? I think at least on par with Xbox right? I heard that Zelda has very good rating in graphics and game play. Have you got that game yet?

Plasma I am not sure they use reflective glass, but I still go for LCD because of low power comsumption. I am a high usage user. ^^

Thks Bros for the comment, cos the last time I went to Ah Wah's hse to check on the God of War2, I realised his LCD TV image is so much better than my plasma, so I thought would there be any setting I missed out on my plasma. ;)

Guess plasma is more suitable for movies bah. :yamseng:

Hi Hencpu, i bought PS3 because of NBA 2K7,a very realistic basketball game and Def Jam icon. PS3 having few games now also controlled me of getting all sort of rubbish games. haaa....haaa. Anyway I have download a number of trial games to play at least I know which game is good when is launch out.

PS3 not only a console, it works like a PCs, able to serve Internet. I just linked my bluetooth KB and mouse to it, going to install Unbuntu OS for testing.

Since the wii motion detection is good, I am getting it too. There are quite a number of games me and my wife are very interested.

Graphics are that sucks meh? I think at least on par with Xbox right? I heard that Zelda has very good rating in graphics and game play. Have you got that game yet?

Plasma I am not sure they use reflective glass, but I still go for LCD because of low power comsumption. I am a high usage user. ^^

haha, yeah...maybe i've seen too much of PS3 & 360 demos, tat's why Wii graphics become much lamer...but yeah, the graphics actually like Gamecube which is a bit better than Xbox. for games like Zelda, RE4 (which are actually Gamecube games)...but other than that, developers haven't really build Wii games from ground up.

i hope they come up with Wii keyboard & mouse, too...coz surfing net wif wiimote is not tat fun :P

actually bro... big size LCD also not tat much efficient compare to plasma i guess...

take LG for e.g:

the 42" LCD is 240W, while its 42" plasma is 270W

Thks Bros for the comment, cos the last time I went to Ah Wah's hse to check on the God of War2, I realised his LCD TV image is so much better than my plasma, so I thought would there be any setting I missed out on my plasma. ;)

Guess plasma is more suitable for movies bah. :yamseng:

both got advantages, its just a matter of preference... :P

but how big is ur plasma resolution? coz most LCD is HD-Ready 720p/1080i...or maybe his LCD is full HD at 1080p.... tat can make a difference, too

wow .., tat is so luxurious =)

uhm, not really leh...nowadays very common :(

haha .. cos i come from the era where hdb does not provide/// hehe ....=(

well, my 8yr old HDB flat also dun have shower screens at all when i bought it... :)

U knoe bro, I was playing fight night 3 the past 2 days and now my thumb are sore from all the twiddling and I was thinking mus be cool using the motion remote of the wii to punch away...

U knoe bro, I was playing fight night 3 the past 2 days and now my thumb are sore from all the twiddling and I was thinking mus be cool using the motion remote of the wii to punch away...

then u goin to have a sore arm & waist :unsure:

but of course its more engaging & fun, just like Wii Boxing...:unsure:

Edited by hencpu