Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamzgal

Sincere Seller

My 1st agent was dam laidback must ask this ask that and feel like she abit avoiding me. Dono issit cause i was asking too much questions. HEllo my 1st time buy house ma and somemore i paying commision hor.

Then my current agent not bad. We went kopi sessions, fishing together and he even help me with my furniture choosing and fighting for discounts together. Seriously i also shocked. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My 1st agent was dam laidback must ask this ask that and feel like she abit avoiding me. Dono issit cause i was asking too much questions. HEllo my 1st time buy house ma and somemore i paying commision hor.

Then my current agent not bad. We went kopi sessions, fishing together and he even help me with my furniture choosing and fighting for discounts together. Seriously i also shocked. :jawdrop:

Bro, your agent very cool!

Can PM me his contact?

My current agent didn't pattern similar to your 1st agent de... He didn't avoid me but just have to keep on pushing him for updates :(

So bit sianz with him ah :(

Bro, your agent very cool!

Can PM me his contact?

My current agent didn't pattern similar to your 1st agent de... He didn't avoid me but just have to keep on pushing him for updates :(

So bit sianz with him ah :(

maybe you should tell your agent that you are going viewing another unit with another agent. Maybe he will then wake up.

I never believe in agents. These are people who drive up prices, confuse the market, create wrong expectations through their silky sales talk, and may not even be negotiating in your best of interest. buyer and seller agent can also have tricks and don't be surprised to see them drinking coffee together in the coffeeshop.

Information are now so open with the internet, agents soon will no longer have a role to play in 10 years time.

End of the day, you have to trust your own instinct and don't believe too much of what your agent say. You should take part in the negotiation yourself.

Just my 2 cents.... if u can afford to pay COV, y still go with HDB?

Bite the bullet n go private.. if property appreciate, just sell n cash out lor.

Dun need to give a da*n abt any tupid rule rite?

i pm you his number already. haahaaa :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks, Bro. Received your PM already.

Yup... I'm more proactive in asking information now.

I'm opening my options to other agents and hope that we can find our ideal unit soon.

Hi Batman, I can only afford HDB ah :rolleyes:

Edited by dreamzgal

Ya lo thats what i do. i ti ti ask ask ask ask and even ask somemore. i pay commision ma so i deserve the answers also ma. cannot let him earn so easily right? :sport-smiley-004: my $ not easy to earn wor :jawdrop:

Ya lo thats what i do. i ti ti ask ask ask ask and even ask somemore. i pay commision ma so i deserve the answers also ma. cannot let him earn so easily right? :sport-smiley-004: my $ not easy to earn wor :jawdrop:

You are right! We pay commission!

I'm not expecting him to give me 24x7 updates but be proactive and not "disappear" till we "look" for him.

Selling/Buying is not a stress-free journey for us that's why Agents are needed to solve problems and not give us more problems. :furious:

Maybe our birthdates with the Agent "does not match"... haha.. that's why can't close the deals ;)

Edited by dreamzgal

Ya i agree with you. I buey tahan laid back agents. I work my *** off to earn money. Now you are earning my $ and u wan to ai mai ai mai? If thats the case i rather mai.

But sister other dan depending on the agent also do some reading. haahaa it does help. Cause some agents in order to close deal like to anyhow bomb n throw smoke grenade

Hi,

If you engage a buyer agents, did you sign a exclusive contract with the agent?

Buyer agent know buyer usually have could have other buyer agents serving them, hence the effort they put in may end up with no commission in the end.

If there are 4 agent helping a buyer, the agent have 25% of closing and earning a commission. Say your boss have 4 worker, Will you work for your boss if at the end of the month the boss only give a full income to the one best worker and if none of the 4 workers produce the result that is desire all get nothing(oh, the result not measurable, it is base on the boss liking). Can your boss say, i pay salary ok and i expect all to work hard to earn my money.

Well, if you work with only one agent, let him know you are willing to work with him only....i am sure he will work hard to earn a commission.

Just from the point of view as agent.

Yes, Bro. I have done my fair share of homework.

Hi realconsultant,

We know the agent "personally" so he knows that we are only working with him.

But looking at the attitude/situation now, I second Sandal Bro that I rather "mai" and look for other alternative.

Things are moving very slowly and it's tiring to keep on "chasing".

I don't think I should be the one looking at Property websites and provide info for viewing arrangement, right!

Agents are being paid for a reason!

They are needed for their professional help & advise!

No offence, please... just sharing my thoughts as I have my own fustration.

Same i have the same thouhts. If agents think that they have only 25% chance of getting the commission and thus not putting in enough hard work dan i would defintely drop the agent.

Shouldnt agents try their best and help us looks for our dream units. What about standing in the shoes of buyers that some of us are emptying our life savings (at least for me) to get a house that i like and i need to pay agent fees.

I had 3 agents at the same time looking houses for me before i decided on my current house. But out of these 3 agents, the agent that helped me find my dream unit was the most hardworking and most on and fighting for us for the best prices.

i paid him $5885 in commission (very hearth pain) but at least i knew that i paid to a agent who did his work and was pro active. Luckily i did know have an agent that only wanted to do some work and worried not to get commission.

Yes.. yes... :yamseng:

I'm selling and buying, so imagine the commission amount that my agent will get :dribble:

Frankly, I really don't know how to describe the Agent attitude de!

I think Agents should try their best to get the best deal for their clients & solve problems creatively. We can work with him but not work "FOR" him 8| !

Edited by dreamzgal

change agent ba sister.

Yes, Bro.

I'm discussing with my Hubby about the change. :rolleyes:

Appreciate your patience, "listening" and sharing :)

Edited by dreamzgal