Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Painted completed.. :D The workers were efficient! Within a day they painted 95% of our house! the next day, they did touch up and by lunch our house painting was completed. We allow it to dry for the rest of the day. Good thing our area is always windy :D

2 of the 6 colours!

1.jpg

Its unfortunate that the long weekend is approaching and so our laminate flooring can only be done on tues. I will snap some pics of it then ..whooopee! :sport-smiley-018:

Today hubby will have to drop by our place to receive the fridge! Here it is, a samsung 570 Litre. The little compartment with a seperate temperature setting is going to be awesome for thawing food!

2.jpg

Hey! I love the lay-out of your new place!! i saw a similar one too! wanted to get it.. but was too late! :(( I'm looking forward to see the transformation of your house :)

Hey! I love the lay-out of your new place!! i saw a similar one too! wanted to get it.. but was too late! :(( I'm looking forward to see the transformation of your house :)

Hello Stinz!

Thank you! :) This flat was a lucky find and we were grateful that we didnt settle of any other flats during the 6months of (very tiring) house hunting. Also, have to give credit to hubby who reconfigured the house and design it such that it suit our lifestyle.

As long the whole family is happy, any house is a home. I hope you get one that you like soon!

I hope to post more photos up once the flooring is done!

Happy long weekend! :yamseng:

We went back over the long weekend to clear up the place so that the guys can do the laminate tmr.

Good bye to this raw look and hello to a whole new poshier flooring!

Looks like the hammer, scrapper and nail are enjoying the nice cool breeze over this long weekend.

:yamseng:

IMG_6683.jpg

We went back over the long weekend to clear up the place so that the guys can do the laminate tmr.

Good bye to this raw look and hello to a whole new poshier flooring!

Looks like the hammer, scrapper and nail are enjoying the nice cool breeze over this long weekend.

:yamseng:

IMG_6683.jpg

hope to see more photos...cheers :yamseng:

So, the only area in my house I can call my territory - THE KITCHEN is inspired by clean, sleek lines, steel and black and a bit of grey. So my request to hubby is to make me a nice kitchen so I can cook for him nice meals! hahahahaha... :notti:

Something like this picture.

Stainless-Steel-Sets-Interior-Kitchen-Design-2011-254.jpg

Many people will think its too dark but if you actually consider the whole place, Ive got quite a bit of natural light so that can illuminate the place significantly.

As how furnitures complete the look of a room, the kitchen equipment makes or break a kitchen (and the food it cooks!)

Reginox sink.

Reginoxsink.jpg

Gattoni tap for the sink.

Gattaonitap.jpg

Samsung fridge

2.jpg

Philips airfryer

philipsairfryer-HD9220.jpg

Continued....

Electrolux hob

Electrolux-Keyhole-Hub.jpg

The hob was love at first sight! I always wanted one burner to slow cook stew and soup and another induction for quick cooking, stir fry pasta and sorts so this unit is perfect!

Panasonic microwave oven with convection

Panasonicmicrowave-NNCD997S.jpg

Ovenwise, a combination oven is I think better than having one microwave and one oven for baking or steaming. It saves space!

Philips kettle

Philipskettle-hd4676_20_rtv.jpg

Wow things R turning out good :good:

can't wait to c your laminate flooring and kitchen :dribble:

Wow things R turning out good :good:

can't wait to c your laminate flooring and kitchen :dribble:

Thanks Casa! Laminate will be done by today. (I hope! else i'll be :furious: )

I realised that I have not post any inspiration pictures to share which direction I'm going with in terms of style. Well, my hubby and I have similar taste for the living room, his office will be his territory, the kitchen will me mine. As for our masterbed room, I think we have to give in (plus take fengshui master's advise) and compromise.

For our living, we like the styles (shown below) so hubby took elements of both and add them to the designs of our home. I cant really explain how cos I dont have any drawing to show, but pics will be up soon!

VuittonSoho.png

modernbrownsw_concretewalls.jpg

Whoooopeeee! The living room laminate has been completed! Tadah! Sorry for the bad quality images, I went after work so not enough lighting in the house and the camera flash makes it look worse. Lucky it was still bright outside.

This is the overall view of the living room.

IMG_6819-1-smallersize.jpg

This is the colour contrast so you get an idea of the flooring shade.

IMG_6818-1-smallersize.jpg

Carpentry is expected to be up I think next week. The living room will look different when its done :thumbs up:

We have not gotten ANY FURNITURE YET! :furious: Hope hubby can have a bit of free time and give me a few hours to discuss about our furniture else when its done I will move in without a sofa or bed or dining table. Just us and my dog. :dancingqueen:

Love the laminates... But what i waited most is the completion of ur kitchen.... so far so good, i must say...

Enjoy the journey, ya.

Love the laminates... But what i waited most is the completion of ur kitchen.... so far so good, i must say...

Enjoy the journey, ya.

Hello Sygnur!

Thank uuuu! I cant wait for my kitchen too! you doing ur home reno too? DO give suggestions or comments if you haveya.. it will help us in the design :)

Your laminates flooring done w/o skirting??

The colour of your laminates is nice cool looking :dribble:

Post more of your reno pics to share :yamseng: