Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Goooooood morning Sygnur! Thank you.. .yes, the word is S.L.O.W.. sigh.. i wish it can be faster but little bit here little bit there. and I cant help at all except to clean up over the weekend.

That little bit done over last week was the painting of MBR. its complete now!! Love the unique colour and its perfect with the skirting!So now, I need to buy hangers and toilet accessories before its 100% move-in-condition.

This week, the TV installation and forgot what has been planned.

IMG_7584.jpg

Nice!!! Unique wardrobe.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks I got it, but just give it a miss..My dog urine on floor all the time, it's v acidic so I don't think laminate is suitable ;(

Good morning chezph,

Toilet train your dog to pee on a pee tray is the best solution! :yamseng:

IMG_7303.jpg

Lol I like the tiles!!! (okay abit off-topic...)

Hopefully can find similar tiles in SG market... like the lights for this too, though I'm not really going for Industrial theme

Lol I like the tiles!!! (okay abit off-topic...)

Hopefully can find similar tiles in SG market... like the lights for this too, though I'm not really going for Industrial theme

Hello Seirengrey!

Thank you thank you for the compliment! :) I have PM-ed u my hubby's contact. Actually, there are such tiles in sg, I may have come across it before at the tile shop but I think my hub will know better. Are you doing ur hse too? Do share with us the progress ya! :yamseng:

xoxo

hi there, I like your big cupboard in the living room. can you let me know your hubby's contact? im thinking of renovating only my kitchen and MBR toilet bcos my resale flat is very well maintained. I also need to do the basic wiring, lighting and some carpentry work for other parts of the flat. Would your hubby take on such a small scale project?

hi there, I like your big cupboard in the living room. can you let me know your hubby's contact? im thinking of renovating only my kitchen and MBR toilet bcos my resale flat is very well maintained. I also need to do the basic wiring, lighting and some carpentry work for other parts of the flat. Would your hubby take on such a small scale project?

Hi June!

Great to know you liked the TV wall! :) its being modified as I type.. cant wait to pop by this weekend to have a look. I'm sure he is happy to work on your house regardless of the size of the project. To him, its passion and an opportunity to create art. But if you know what you want, then he will help you create your art piece, thats how I see it. Are you starting your reno soon? I think I saw ur t-blog title (didnt went in to peek though). I tell you what, I PM u his contact so u can talk to him about the things u require to be done and the time frame etc.. haha cos I am not sure of his schedule, just know that he is very busy (and I will soon forget how he look like if he doesnt appear in front of me soon.) :deal:

Hi June!

Great to know you liked the TV wall! :) its being modified as I type.. cant wait to pop by this weekend to have a look. I'm sure he is happy to work on your house regardless of the size of the project. To him, its passion and an opportunity to create art. But if you know what you want, then he will help you create your art piece, thats how I see it. Are you starting your reno soon? I think I saw ur t-blog title (didnt went in to peek though). I tell you what, I PM u his contact so u can talk to him about the things u require to be done and the time frame etc.. haha cos I am not sure of his schedule, just know that he is very busy (and I will soon forget how he look like if he doesnt appear in front of me soon.) :deal:

Hi,

Can you sms me your hubby's contact to 96821326. I am interested in your kind of layout and see what wonders he can do to me unit. Thanks!

Norman

Hi June!

Thanks! Will give him a call next week. I'm thinking of creating a modern French bistro-style kitchen. :)

Hi Ms Chocobanana

I like ur tv wall and big wardrobe!!! Looking foward to seeing more updates on ur hse! Could you pm me ur hub's contact? planning to reno my hse end of this yr :)

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Can you sms me your hubby's contact to 96821326. I am interested in your kind of layout and see what wonders he can do to me unit. Thanks!

Norman

Hi Norman,

Thanks! Ya, its better to do it this way, more functional and nicer, in my opinion. I will pass your no to my hubby, most probably he will drop u a msg next week? I hope you gave time allowance for the searching of ID n whole process of searching for your reno :) Not sure how long it takes normally, but now is the industry's peak period, so hubs, MIL all busy max.

Thanks! Will give him a call next week. I'm thinking of creating a modern French bistro-style kitchen. :)

U are welcome June. WOW french bistro! Nice and very unique! Not many ppl like it or if they do like it, they normally wont incoporate this design in their house, cos, i think, they wana play safe. Ur place will look quite different! :thumbs up:

Hi Ms Chocobanana

I like ur tv wall and big wardrobe!!! Looking foward to seeing more updates on ur hse! Could you pm me ur hub's contact? planning to reno my hse end of this yr :)

Thanks in advance.

Hello cocoangel! Geez.. thanks thanks! I will PM u his no :) I love it too! I feel, somehow that stretch of cabinet it makes the house look bigger. I'm gg to pop by later to have a look n see how the effect turns out and update here soon. Oh, you are doing ur place this year end, have to hurry then, cos like i told norman above, its the industry's peak period. I've been seeing very little of my MIL/FIL n hubs since mid sept and its getting worst now. They told me that usually its like this cos most ppl wana have their house ready for xmas or cny. I just hope he doesnt forget my furnitures by xmas else........ :furious:

Hello cocoangel! Geez.. thanks thanks! I will PM u his no :) I love it too! I feel, somehow that stretch of cabinet it makes the house look bigger. I'm gg to pop by later to have a look n see how the effect turns out and update here soon. Oh, you are doing ur place this year end, have to hurry then, cos like i told norman above, its the industry's peak period. I've been seeing very little of my MIL/FIL n hubs since mid sept and its getting worst now. They told me that usually its like this cos most ppl wana have their house ready for xmas or cny. I just hope he doesnt forget my furnitures by xmas else........ :furious:

Acutally my hub wanna start reno after cny, becoz he doesnt want a rushed job too...but i dont wanna wait so long! lol hope to see ur hub's website up soon too! wanna see more of his nice creations :)

Chocobanana.... Any new pics updates? :) :) :)

Hi sygnur!

Have! Have! Tmr I will upload.. I left my cable in office :( The tv wall completed, kitchenware bought. Quite a few good deals this weekend! As of today, the works to be done are last coat of paint, curtain n blinds, kitchen stainless steel backing n furnitures. Oh and bathroom n kitchen accessories too.

We are not sure if we shld do a coffeebar, hv to ask my ID when he is free.. :sport-smiley-018:

How abt you? Manage to get inspiration of ur ideal kitchen?

Hurrah!! Glad to hear ur reno is coming to an end soon.. Then it'll be furnishing time... :)

Wahaha... My inspiration kitchen might turn up to be very simple but functional, i think. Been scraping one idea after the next. Cant wait for my hubby to be free from his training soon so can proceed to the long awaited reno planning... :)