Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cutebaby20

Any Renovation Ideal For Toa Payoh 3S Corner

Hi All,

We just confirmed a 36-year-old 3S corncer unit at Toa Payoh. The previous owner kept the house in a very good condition. However, the design concept is different from ours. Therefore, we got to start preparing all the necessary information for the renovation. Hope some of you here can give us some ideal and picture. :rolleyes:

FloorPlan.jpg

Edited by cutebaby20

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

We just confirmed a 36-year-old 3S corncer unit at Toa Payoh. The previous owner kept the house in a very good condition. However, the design concept is different from ours. Therefore, we got to start preparing all the necessary information for the renovation. Hope some of you here can give us some ideal and picture. :rolleyes:

FloorPlan.jpg

Hello fellow 3roomer!

Welcome to Reno T-blog!

You have a long long long living room! Bring out the dining to the living then you can have more space for your kitchen. hahaz juz a suggestion.

Hmmm i believe there can be many different types of design but one should take care of the functionality and space planning first. Like what you intend to have in your 3room, who's staying in, are you a cooking fan, etc.

All these counts and after that comes the aesthetics~

Hahaz Have a smooth sailing renovation!

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

welcome aboard 3roomer

Hope u have a great time reno your house :yamseng:

Remem post pics to share :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

I will not be cooking for my house maybe will hv a open concept kitchen n is thinking to lay those look like wood cermics flooring for the whole house exlcuding the toilet. Will that be nice ???

:dribble:

Edited by cutebaby20

Is it buy the lighting at Malaysia is cheaper???

definitely cheaper in malaysia. but you got to be careful lah. make sure all working.... if not working, then you got to waste another trip to malaysia again.

all the best in your reno! :)

alternatively, you might want to consider getting from China?

seen a few forumers getting their LED downlights and LED light strips from China and seems pretty cheap.

some even bought dining lights etc...

an LED downlight, bulbs inclusive, can cost like S$6 (excluding shipping), which is many times cheaper than what you can get even in Malaysia.

personally, i'm thinking of getting but unsure about quality (and hubby is also worried about safety as they do not have the safety tested tick thing as those you can buy in Singapore, although i told him that at those prices, if bulb blown i also happy to keep changing, but hopefully nothing more serious happens *touchwood*).

I bought my LED downlights from JB...RM105 each and I bought 8pcs so total abt S$336..definately cheaper than sg but still can't fight with china price lah..

alternatively, you might want to consider getting from China?

seen a few forumers getting their LED downlights and LED light strips from China and seems pretty cheap.

some even bought dining lights etc...

an LED downlight, bulbs inclusive, can cost like S$6 (excluding shipping), which is many times cheaper than what you can get even in Malaysia.

personally, i'm thinking of getting but unsure about quality (and hubby is also worried about safety as they do not have the safety tested tick thing as those you can buy in Singapore, although i told him that at those prices, if bulb blown i also happy to keep changing, but hopefully nothing more serious happens *touchwood*).

Did you purchase online n what is the webside?

I bought my LED downlights from JB...RM105 each and I bought 8pcs so total abt S$336..definately cheaper than sg but still can't fight with china price lah..

Thank will consider :rolleyes:

Welcome cutebaby20,

Your 3I is bigger then my 3A with the upgraded utility room :thumbs up:

Have a save journey on your renovation :yamseng:

Edited by sohnice

Did you purchase online n what is the webside?

i have not purchase my lights online as my house is not ready yet but i've seen some forumers here do it.

can't remember who, but there is 1 who outfitted her entire house with a lot of stuff from taobao.com (lights inclusive, there was even a very pretty crystal curtain).

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49024&st=200 here is 1 who bought led downlights from taobao.

can't find the 1 who outfitted her whole house that 1 though..

and yea, the website is taobao.com, is like the eBay/Amazon for China..

i have bought other stuff from taobao and for that kinda price, the quality is definitively better than what you can get in Singapore (i bought clothes, wallets and luggage bag, etc...).

are you guys talkin about just the downlight bulb that replaces those in fittings? or the entire set with the driver connection?