Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

I also like the bedsheet set from muji but they didn't sell king size bedsheet set so I bought this king size quilt cover set online from oversea ~ looked similar to muji style. :sport-smiley-018:

1356005586-119268927_n.jpg

Angle from bed to our baywindow settee (day time) :

1356005587-2911676538_n.jpg

Angle from bed to our baywindow settee (night time) :

1356005585-2355504928_n.jpg

Angle from decor at baywindow :

1356005586-1037502649_n.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks torayme ~ it's fair to share with each other, I also got some ideas from other t-blog owner.

Valerie, I like your t-blog, been followed on your t-blog before started our renovation ...

The shower bottles were got from Muji, I changed all the bottles including the dish wash detergent to Muji bottles. I like Muji feels ..

Thanks! I will go to Muji to look for nice bottles haha :thumbs up:

Now it's my turn to follow your t-blog, although my renovation already completed months ago. :unsure:

I really like the way you display your stuff. You have great taste. I am sure you are working on some field related to design? :D

Thanks! I will go to Muji to look for nice bottles haha :thumbs up:

Now it's my turn to follow your t-blog, although my renovation already completed months ago. :unsure:

I really like the way you display your stuff. You have great taste. I am sure you are working on some field related to design? :D

Valerie, thanks ... I actually working in engineering field, design was just my hobbies / part time business .. I wish it can become my full time job. My dream job was SOHO, work at home as designer.

Valerie, thanks ... I actually working in engineering field, design was just my hobbies / part time business .. I wish it can become my full time job. My dream job was SOHO, work at home as designer.

Perhaps a freelance interior designer, on design aspect only, the contractor would be doing the coordination & site work.

:yamseng:

my dream job also do that but too bad, i don't have such good taste as you. hehehehe.... don't think can earn a living if i become a designer.

Perhaps a freelance interior designer, on design aspect only, the contractor would be doing the coordination & site work.

:yamseng:

Never think of being an interior designer and I also have no knowledges at this field.

I was working in part-time album / calendar / card design ... more on self learning and I guess also easier compared to interior design. This is my website.

Some of the albums / calendar I have done ... hehe.

1341230887-2917799527_n.jpg

1329319323-3301385056_n.jpg

1351419755-1829400078_n.jpg

my dream job also do that but too bad, i don't have such good taste as you. hehehehe.... don't think can earn a living if i become a designer.

I dun have good taste, I was not good in imagination and always ended up with wrong choices. The house I staying now was a lot of differences/ far away from what I wish .. so still not yet reached of what I wished, is far far away. I guess a ID probably can achieve what I want, but not myself.

Lovely kitchen.. May I know where to get the bars to hold the cups?

I think the bar is from Ikea :)

FairyStar, bleucheeze is correct. The bar was from Ikea, the cups also : )

That's a nice lightings you have! :yamseng:

Thanks 1000miles, I got them from taobao online. At least 50% cheaper as compared of buying in Singapore :jawdrop:

Wa, so the cute lights are from TB! Since you are using them already, I assume there is no crack or damage during shipping? Care to share the seller whom you bought the lights from? thanks!

Wa, so the cute lights are from TB! Since you are using them already, I assume there is no crack or damage during shipping? Care to share the seller whom you bought the lights from? thanks!

Yeah, there was no damage during the shipment .. I have bought total 2 lighting from this shop. So far so good ...

FairyStar, bleucheeze is correct. The bar was from Ikea, the cups also : )

Thanks 1000miles, I got them from taobao online. At least 50% cheaper as compared of buying in Singapore :jawdrop:

I saw one similar on the right light at Urban Foundary at Seah St, the price is about the same but in SG dollar. Was :jawdrop: when saw the price but was :dribble: when you said >50% cheaper from taobao

Next time would buy the lightings from taobao. I decided not change the all downlight for my new house to cut cost, only changing few bulb holder from PLC to E27.