Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Bought these 3 little pots online, all the animal zodiac actually represent three of us – husband, our new baby girl (not yet born) and myself. Me and my husband were January babies and hopefully our little baby girl Zaanse will be a January baby as well.

1355145548-758436058_n.jpg

Bought many little small houses to put on the shelves above the TV console.

1355145617-2406435600_n.jpg

Updated more photos in my blog ~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! I love the way you decor ur home with all the small little stuff! Warm and cozy!!

Can share where did u buy those small pots and all other small decor stuff? Thanks!

maybe you could get the door people to make a door that's slightly shorter so there's a gap below, then install a brush strip below to seal gap yet allow it to go over the floor mat easily.

Sure and thanks ~ will ask the door people to make the door slightly shorter. But not sure if the brush strip will affect the floor mat .. Coz floor map was quite light, it may move together with the brush strip.

Wow! I love the way you decor ur home with all the small little stuff! Warm and cozy!!

Can share where did u buy those small pots and all other small decor stuff? Thanks!

Thanks Nexer ~

For those small pots, I bought them from taobao - a China website.

For other small decor stuff, some were bought from JB, some from taobao, some from Japan, Italy etc. :rolleyes:

Sure and thanks ~ will ask the door people to make the door slightly shorter. But not sure if the brush strip will affect the floor mat .. Coz floor map was quite light, it may move together with the brush strip.

If that's the case you might want to consider sewing a backing to it. Otherwise you'll find it'll always crumple. Same thing with bathroom floor cloths. Very irritating! That's why I now buy those with a more solid base that won't bend or crease ... always a perfect rectangle :)

Hi there,

You have a beautiful home!

Would really appreciate it if you could PM me the contact of your contractor and carpenter?

Do have a smooth delivery =)

Thanks!

RedSioux , Whitewonderland , chower .. you may click the last link of my signature to see the contacts of my contractor and carpenter, and also the reno cost .. thank you.

Hi there,

You have a beautiful home!

Would really appreciate it if you could PM me the contact of your contractor and carpenter?

Do have a smooth delivery =)

Thanks!

Hi,

Don't mind can pm your contractor contact and your quotation?

Thank you..

hi hi! Love your reno too and would love to get your contractor's contact and quote via pm if you dont mind, thankies!

If that's the case you might want to consider sewing a backing to it. Otherwise you'll find it'll always crumple. Same thing with bathroom floor cloths. Very irritating! That's why I now buy those with a more solid base that won't bend or crease ... always a perfect rectangle :)

Thanks ultimax, agreed ~

Below is the current floor mat we have for our settee, not long enough ...

1355312285-309759180_n.jpg

Planning to get something like this, MORUM Rug from Ikea .. length is 2m, have 2 colors to choose.

morum-rug-flatwoven__0123533_PE279669_S4.JPG

Hi eekenji, what a nice home you have! you mentioned using kompactop for your kitchen, do you have any pictures to show? I'm getting my keys for my home in Punggol and is considering using them. Mind to share some photos of your kitchen? Thanks a lot in advance! :D

Hi eekenji, what a nice home you have! you mentioned using kompactop for your kitchen, do you have any pictures to show? I'm getting my keys for my home in Punggol and is considering using them. Mind to share some photos of your kitchen? Thanks a lot in advance! :D

punggolmate, oh ya I just realized I didn't share any pics of our kitchen ... main reason was it still messy, husband just put all those pending items on the kitchen top and had no chance to clear them. So far have no issue on the kompactop and I will share the pics soon .. paiseh paiseh. :unsure:

Share some pics of bathroom first, photos are taken by iphone :

For master bathroom

Bought the standing shelf from Franc Franc, to store some bathroom stuffs :

1355145538-2510709249_n.jpg

We used rainshower for master bathroom, no issue with city gas heater. Water flow was quite ok ...

1355145543-2842859625_n.jpg

For common bathroom

The cabinet below the basic was fabricated bigger than what I wanted, but it was also part of our fault of not telling the carpenter on the dimension we wanted. So at the end I decided not to have door to cover and instead let it be opened for better ventilation purpose.

1355145545-2691088650_n.jpg

1355145559-36592223_n.jpg

Some pictures taken from iphone for the kitchen, the lightings haven't up .. so only took some corners :

1355647438-2875709763_n.jpg

1355647469-1465163648_n.jpg

We also used kompactop for counter bar table top :

1355647520-2491932315_n.jpg