Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Good to hear. Did he charge in the end?

You havePM by the way. ;)

wowach, just replied to your 2 PMs : )

We hope he didn't charge .. if he'd, we are not going to pay coz it was their fault.

Just prepared to do a lot of follow-ups if you engage our contractor, to make sure things are not screw up :furious:

Forgot to answer your question regarding how to cool the walk in wardrobe ..

- If we didn't on aircon inside the bedroom, then we can open the small window inside the WIW.

- If on aircon, then no issue coz no door on the WIW.

Hope this helps ... :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, the wood look tiles are nice, may I know which supplier are they from?

momiji, thanks ~ they are from Hafary. You can visit their website or their showroom :rolleyes:

Hi, possible to PM me contacts of carpenter Ah Tong and contractor Ah Huat?

Thanks so much!

Also,if possible can you share with me the reno price and carpentry prices.

Kuroryukage, just PMed you their contacts ~ :rolleyes:

Week IV renovation – Last week has started some carpentry works, the bar counter and kitchen cabinets are installed. The contractor also started to install L-box, lay flooring with laminate at study room, install those copper pipings, bathroom accessories, toilet bowls, taps & basins, rain shower set, hand spray tap etc. at bathrooms. Aircon also done the re-trunking, existing parquet flooring are resand and revarnished. Doctor Door also come to install the sliding doors for balcony and bi-fold door for study room.

This week will be the last week of renovation .. Hope all the remaining items can be completed by Thursday ~

1353754031-2157795459_n.jpg

Edited by eekenji

Week IV renovation – Last week has started some carpentry works, the bar counter and kitchen cabinets are installed. The contractor also started to install L-box, lay flooring with laminate at study room, install those copper pipings, bathroom accessories, toilet bowls, taps & basins, rain shower set, hand spray tap etc. at bathrooms. Aircon also done the re-trunking, existing parquet flooring are resand and revarnished. Doctor Door also come to install the sliding doors for balcony and bi-fold door for study room.

This week will be the last week of renovation .. Hope all the remaining items can be completed by Thursday ~

1353754031-2157795459_n.jpg

Almost all work finishing.

Good for you!

hi eekenji, your pics have a 70s look..how do you get this effect? Look interesting! :)

Thanks ~ I used the iPhone apps Instagram to edit : )

Almost all work finishing.

Good for you!

Saw you going to start your Reno soon too ... All the best ~

Photos taken by iphone yesterday ~ some of the carpentry works are done :

1353969831-2938802301.jpg

1353969830-2673435674.jpg

Edited by eekenji

These few nights husband was busy on packing stuffs at current house, while I just rest on the bed and seeing him busy :P I was more than 34wks of pregnancy now, didn't want to stress my baby ... :unsure:

1354061616-3668748350_n.jpg

This friday is going to move to new place, think the reno progress cannot finish by tomorrow ...

Edited by eekenji

These few nights husband was busy on packing stuffs at current house, while I just rest on the bed and seeing him busy :P I was more than 34wks of pregnancy now, didn't want to stress my baby ... :unsure:

1354061616-3668748350.jpg

This friday is going to move to new place, think the reno progress cannot finish by tomorrow ...

You moving this friday? your reno is pretty rush huh? I'm moving on thu too, my reno has completed and handover last fri, i tot mine is already very rush, coz most contractor said not possible to do within 5 weeks, but I realize if we insist, things can happen as according to our plan, hehe...

You moving this friday? your reno is pretty rush huh? I'm moving on thu too, my reno has completed and handover last fri, i tot mine is already very rush, coz most contractor said not possible to do within 5 weeks, but I realize if we insist, things can happen as according to our plan, hehe...

barcadibreezer, long time didn't see you here ~ or may be I lost track :P

Just realized you got your own t-blog and your house really 100% complete; ours still waiting and not sure can be ready by tomorrow. Anyway, we have to move in on Friday already coz have to return current house to new owner.

So we are going to be in the same neighbour at 7xx tampines at the same week, so excited, haha.

Btw, how much is your total cost of reno? I liked your kitchen and bar counter ~

The ceiling fan being painted by my husband, original from previous owner and we just changed the color from dark brown to white color. Hope the new color will match with our theme ~

1354082887-69039349_m.jpg

The fan looks quite retro! Nice job!

Well sista, dun rush to move if u dun need to. Just take it easy k.. nice home u''ve got there!

Take more pics to see ur carpentry work k..