Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

crypaz / bleucheeze, disappointed with the table quality. The table top will pop-up when there is water on it, i.e. have to remove water quickly else the wood will pop-up. So we planned to ask someone help to customize a glass top to put on top of the table or temporary use a table clothes first.

I believed this table was not made by solid wood ..

Oh dear... sounds like laminate. How much did the table cost?

Edited by bleucheeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For my case cause mine is white top table i buy those thick thick transparent plastic cover from market think it's about $8 per meter to cover the whole table... cause white gets dirty easily...then on top of it i put table cloth....so it's like another layer of protection.

Oh dear... sounds like laminate. How much did the table cost?

Think is something like chip woods, the table cost 596.02 after discount... Heard from my colleague, Franc Franc still selling it inside their store. The design looked good to me, but didn't realize the quality was not good.

For my case cause mine is white top table i buy those thick thick transparent plastic cover from market think it's about $8 per meter to cover the whole table... cause white gets dirty easily...then on top of it i put table cloth....so it's like another layer of protection.

Yeah, white will get dirty easily, but white color table top looked very nice.

I saw one white color table top with wooden legs in Star Living furniture shop, looked very nice ...

I have ordered a zakka style table clothes online, but haven't delivered to singapore .. hope it will match well with the table.

Consider painting over it? Otherwise to put plastic clothes won't be nice.

Will think about this option, may be just paint with a transparent wood paints to protect the table.

hi Eekenji,

how do you find the quality of the carpentry? they look very good from your picture.

can u pm me the contact for Ah Thong? it will be good if u can give me his company name too.

thanks in advance.

Eh, just thinking, can complain to Franc Franc about the table?

Never think about this .. may be can try when next time I visited their store. So far I quite like their products, just that didn't realize their wood quality is not that good.

hi Eekenji,

how do you find the quality of the carpentry? they look very good from your picture.

can u pm me the contact for Ah Thong? it will be good if u can give me his company name too.

thanks in advance.

Quite happy with the carpenter we engaged, we actually engaged him before engaged our contractor. Although the carpentry works are not 100% perfect, e.g. horizontal balance .. but we are fine with all these. I have just PMed you the carpenter company name and contact ~

Hey where did you get these plants from? My wife's been looking for them!!!!

1354581400-356082510_n.jpg

Artificial plants temporary placed at the shelves above of tv console :

1354581426-2096358701_n.jpg

Hey where did you get these plants from? My wife's been looking for them!!!!

Hi ultimax, I got them from a online portal called taobao .. There are many suppliers selling these kinds of plants, I normally choose those with good reviews :rolleyes:

Hi ultimax, I got them from a online portal called taobao .. There are many suppliers selling these kinds of plants, I normally choose those with good reviews :rolleyes:

Hi eekenji, what were the Chinese key words you typed on taobao? I tried searching for the plants but couldn't find. Thanks in advance!

Hi eekenji, what were the Chinese key words you typed on taobao? I tried searching for the plants but couldn't find. Thanks in advance!

Can try "樹球" for the plants I bought ~

We placed some books storage bought from Franc Franc. These books actually are made by wood and can store things inside .. Planned to put stuffs that often need to use, e.g. nail cutter, tapes ..

1354840006-1841906096_n.jpg

This was another item I bought online - the clock, I choose the better quality one .. so ended up also not really cheaper than what are selling in Singapore.

1354840043-170517710_n.jpg

Nice... Like your deco...!

Thanks owyy .. as most of the things haven't unpacked, I just anyhow put those decor stuffs. Planned to do a better one during my maternity (not sure if have time :P) ..