Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

The fan looks quite retro! Nice job!

Well sista, dun rush to move if u dun need to. Just take it easy k.. nice home u''ve got there!

Take more pics to see ur carpentry work k..

Thanks Batman ~ it's original from previous owner. We saw it looked good in term of quality and feel that shall not wasted. So just change the color to suit our theme.

I have to return the current unit to new owner by tomorrow, I am doing selling and buying at the same period :P

Have extra cash to do reno because of selling my current unit, but also finished used up all our cash proceed after paying 2 agent fees, COV, 5% cash downpayment and reno cost.

Sure, will share more pics ~

Thanks. Waiting for 3 Dec which will be receiving the keys. :D

1000miles, all the best .. just next Monday only, so fast.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sharing some pics taken by husband last night .. most of the lightings are done, carpentry works also almost 80% done. Husband also tested the rain shower flow and it was working ok : )

Painting works still ongoing, dunno why the contractor so slow .. he only send one person for painting, and they are not using ICI or Nippon paints.

Today ppls from Doctor Door and Kompactop will come down to install the glass doors, shower screen and kitchen table work top.

1354097416-2597074455_n.jpg

Edited by eekenji

Sharing some pics taken by husband last night .. most of the lightings are done, carpentry works also almost 80% done. Husband also tested the rain shower flow and it was working ok : )

Painting works still ongoing, dunno why the contractor so slow .. he only send one person for painting, and they are not using ICI or Nippon paints.

Today ppls from Doctor Door and Kompactop will come down to install the glass doors, shower screen and kitchen table work top.

1354097416-2597074455_n.jpg

Hi eekenji,

Thanks!

Can I check your sliding door for your balcony is it top hung or top & bottom hang?

Is it black or dark brown? I pondering light or dark colour for my kitchen entrance sliding door.

Hi eekenji,

Thanks!

Can I check your sliding door for your balcony is it top hung or top & bottom hang?

Is it black or dark brown? I pondering light or dark colour for my kitchen entrance sliding door.

The balcony sliding door is bottom hang.

The color is white although picture showed dark color .. Dark color is the protection cover, will remove once Reno is done. I prefer light color ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Last Monday, we rent a car from car club to drive in to JB for shopping on lighting and ceiling fan. After have our brunch at famous curry fish head near JB custom, we heading to our first stop which is Tampoi Lighting Center. We have spent around RM3.1k for our whole house LED downlights x 25 (around RM88 each, we choose the more expensive one), T5 lights x 19 … and some other decorative lights such as the picture I attached here. We have spent almost 3 hours in Tampoi Lighting Center, then we continued our journey to Taman Sentosa for curtains and ceiling fans. The curtain shop we approached was named as Middle Curtain which was recommended by my colleague, we were quoted around RM5.6k for our 6 windows with blinds and curtains.

Then we took some rest at a coffee shop and have the fish ball noodles for lunch, the sky also started to rain. We quickly went to the ceiling fan shop which called YES Electrical Supply and bought 4 sets of KDK baby fans .. RM315 each, much cheaper than Singapore.

Overall, we have spent 1.7k SGD for this JB trip – based on currency 2.495 we exchanged. I believed it worth the trip for all the things we bought … e.g. for this lamp is 27 ringgit .. don’t think we can get this price in Sg.

1353041474-2216792746_m.jpg

Hi eekenji,

Can you share a picture of the RM88 led downlighting you bought? I m interested to go in to buy too.

Thanks

Hi eekenji,

Can you share a picture of the RM88 led downlighting you bought? I m interested to go in to buy too.

Thanks

Yeocando, here's the photo of the box and part .. we got the downlights from Tampoi Lighting and we bought 3 extra. PM me if you keen to buy the 3pcs we have :rolleyes:

1354253604-85451970_n.jpg

1354253675-3680803260_n.jpg

Some snapshots taken last night before move-in .. renovation almost 90% done. Still have some touch-up works need to carry on, such as box-up, painting touch-up etc. Think will be quite busy for the next few weeks of unpacking stuffs, so many things to do zz

1354274053-118453620_n.jpg

1354274066-805899436_n.jpg

1354274055-3739866430_n.jpg

More pics @ here .

Yeocando, here's the photo of the box and part .. we got the downlights from Tampoi Lighting and we bought 3 extra. PM me if you keen to buy the 3pcs we have :rolleyes:

Hi,

I bought all my LED downlights from Tampoi too but one of the light was given wrong color, white instead of yellow, may i know what color is yours and what is the size? 4" or 6"? If it's 4" yellow bulb then i can buy 1 pc from u.

btw, why cant i pm u?

Thanks for the pictures! I am going to need more than 3, I will be going down myself.

Hi,

I bought all my LED downlights from Tampoi too but one of the light was given wrong color, white instead of yellow, may i know what color is yours and what is the size? 4" or 6"? If it's 4" yellow bulb then i can buy 1 pc from u.

btw, why cant i pm u?

We bought the white LED downlights.

I guess my mailbox is full, i.e. unable to receive the PM .. just clear my mailbox.

Just moved in last Friday .. over the weekend was busy with unpacking and house cleaning. Saturday went to Tampines Round Market to purchase some cleaning tools to clean the cabinets etc before unpacking, also went to Ikea and Courts to purchase some boxes, containers, vacuum cleaner and electrical kettle. Husband was busy on assembly furniture stuffs bought from Ikea, sister helping to do some cleaning while I just on and off helping on unpacking ... going to 9 mths pregnancy, have to rest.

Sharing some pics I took with iphone this morning : stuffs I purchased online, haven't finalized where to place them :

Temporary placing this rabbit doll at one of the common bedroom shelves, love the clothes of this rabbit :

1354581400-356082510_n.jpg

Artificial plants temporary placed at the shelves above of tv console :

1354581426-2096358701_n.jpg

Another artificial plant placed on the dining table bought from Franc Franc, quite disappointed with the Franc Franc dining table :(

1354581456-1143413750_n.jpg

Some zakka stuffs placed on the shoes cabinet :

1354581482-130576832_n.jpg

Woo can see u slowly start to decorate...i like the plant on the tv consol ...it's nice...hmmm can't tell what went wrong with the franc franc dinning table....too small ????

Woo can see u slowly start to decorate...i like the plant on the tv consol ...it's nice...hmmm can't tell what went wrong with the franc franc dinning table....too small ????

Nice decorative items you've got! Why is the Franc Franc table a disappointment?

crypaz / bleucheeze, disappointed with the table quality. The table top will pop-up when there is water on it, i.e. have to remove water quickly else the wood will pop-up. So we planned to ask someone help to customize a glass top to put on top of the table or temporary use a table clothes first.

I believed this table was not made by solid wood ..

Edited by eekenji