Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurryKid

Advice On 3-Rm Resale Flat Quotation

oops...saw it :) I thought you put under the Reno T-Blog thats y i went there to see :D

wah u managed to walk through the heaps of debris to take picture! keke

Haha, first time experience.

actually i couldn't find the t-blog feature and thought its the same thing...

Edited by originalbread

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did a bit of playing around with Floorplanner. First time trying it so a bit messy...lol

But the MBR looks so tiny!! My bed already taken up half the room size *pengz* Wonder how to get used to it :jawdrop:

Floorplanner_layout.jpg

nice. i tried using some applications with 3d view but gave up.

hey ur kitchen really looks huge in comparison. yes, i also find the mbr small. still cracking my head how to put a wardrobe, bed and dresser.

nice. i tried using some applications with 3d view but gave up.

hey ur kitchen really looks huge in comparison. yes, i also find the mbr small. still cracking my head how to put a wardrobe, bed and dresser.

Yuppies cos this 3-rm flat is 82sqm in size. The kitchen is almost as big as my current 5-I model kitchen. The MBR is so small in comparison partly cos i having a king sized bed :(

For urs maybe u can consider a dresser built into

The builtin wardrobe?

Edited by BlurryKid

Yuppies cos this 3-rm flat is 82sqm in size. The kitchen is almost as big as my current 5-I model kitchen. The MBR is so small in comparison partly cos i having a king sized bed :(

Y not do a raised platform and place a mattrees on it instead of bedframe?

King sixzed bedframe takes up alot alot of space making walkway in your MBR narrow

:yamseng:

Y not do a raised platform and place a mattrees on it instead of bedframe?

King sixzed bedframe takes up alot alot of space making walkway in your MBR narrow

:yamseng:

Hi casa,

Thanks for the suggestion :). Thought of it but that will incur additional costs and platform bed is fixed kind also we moving our current bedfrane together bu she de throw away. Lol

Also Thought of mounting a small board as tv console to save space. Keke

Edited by BlurryKid

For urs maybe u can consider a dresser built into

The builtin wardrobe?

That was my original intention. But I got the previous owner to leave me a very retro looking solid wood dresser and I have a weakness for retro stuff. Maybe when the renovation is more completed, I can think of better layouts...

Hi Speed45,

thanks for the information. I've decided to put laminates on my rooms in order to cut cost. Now deciding what kind of tiles should i go for the toilet. Saw some tiles at balestier area where there are rough surfaces. wondering should get those or the smooth homo tiles. Parquet totally out of my league liao.

u can ask the sales ppl at the showroom for help... there are anti-slip tiles designed for toilet / wet areas... homogenous tiles also have rough surface.

thanks for the advice :)

For electricals we already calculated all the points and the price is based on the points we need. But the $2.5k electrical quote is ID one contractor one havent talked about in detail. But I think should be a little bit cheaper.

Yeah I agree on hacking part too. I may hack for both bedrooms if quotes are reasonable.

gd luck on getting a better deal from a contractor... u can try to negotiate the price if u going to hack many

on ur floor plan, theres 3 storage area... you bringing alot of things from ur previous house ?

Edited by Speed45

That was my original intention. But I got the previous owner to leave me a very retro looking solid wood dresser and I have a weakness for retro stuff. Maybe when the renovation is more completed, I can think of better layouts...

Perhaps u can plan ur hse with a retro theme too. That would be interesting :)

gd luck on getting a better deal from a contractor... u can try to negotiate the price if u going to hack many

on ur floor plan, theres 3 storage area... you bringing alot of things from ur previous house ?

I think if price reasonable bedroom floor I prob hack too to avoid overlaying tiles.

No lah cos me running online biz one so need space for storage :D

Perhaps u can plan ur hse with a retro theme too. That would be interesting :)

Yes, am planning mainly for a retro theme, but when I started renovating, realise that its quite hard to find certain retro materials. then a fren told me its also good not to go overly retro as may be hard to sell in future... (maybe she trying to conso me)

Do you have a theme in mind?

Yes, am planning mainly for a retro theme, but when I started renovating, realise that its quite hard to find certain retro materials. then a fren told me its also good not to go overly retro as may be hard to sell in future... (maybe she trying to conso me)

Do you have a theme in mind?

I think for fixtures kind u dnt do too retro style but instead use movables to highlight the retro theme. In this way nxt time if wanna sell shld be ok one :)

Me no specific theme woh. Warm and cosy style considered theme? Keke. Today met up with contractor waiting fot final quotation see gd anot.

Edited by BlurryKid