Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Didn't know Mayer has their own version of Airfryer & it looks nicer! Any idea how much it is?

Windows - we have confirmed those 'cottage' types, hmm those white frames and the middle divided into various small windows. Not sure if I am describing correctly lol

Didn't know Mayer has their own version of Airfryer & it looks nicer! Any idea how much it is?

Windows - we have confirmed those 'cottage' types, hmm those white frames and the middle divided into various small windows. Not sure if I am describing correctly lol

Yup! Think they're called latticed windows. Six separate panels in one window?

The Mayer one is on offer now at Tangs. A free fryer basket with every purchase (so you'll have two fryer baskets). It's $269. Cheaper than the Philips one I think! And much better looking :D

image-131.jpg

Edited by summersann

Thx for sharing info about the meyer air fryer..... thinking if I should get one too.

You should if you fry stuff often! It doesn't taste as nice as real fried food, but it was super easy to use, and our fries turned out really good!

@summer, curious what are your new tiles for? An Huat has such nice designs right? ;)

We got some to place around the house! Smaller ones as coasters, bigger ones for display.

2013-04-28090443.png

Edited by summersann

Nice, especially the first one (cos we chose that for our bathroom flooring :)

Haha :D Good choice then!

may i know where can get the phone?

I got it from Kwerkee, but I think they sell it at novelty stores. Saw the same brand at Tangs and some other lifestyle shops, I think :)

Hi summer, ur home is awesome! Mind sharing where u got that brown bookshelf?

Brown bookshelf is from Air Division. Got it when it was on 50% sale, so it was a really good deal. Otherwise, their things are pretty expensive (but I guess you pay for quality)!

wow.. your windows look like straight out from a cartoon!

VERY NICE!

oh and I also gave my dogs up for adoption when I had to move back to my mum's place. but of coz rigorous screening before we chose the family. now they still send updates occasionally. =)