Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

Wow!! Ur hse looks so cosy? Can u plse share the link for ur white lamps ... :) Many thanks

quote name='carrotcakegirl' timestamp='1353051374' post='759456']

15TH NOV 2012 - LIGHTINGS AND CEILING FAN INSTALLATION

took childcare leave yesterday just to keypo2 look look see see the contractor installing the ligthings, ceiling fan and switches.. afraid the contractor anyhow install my darling Wide, Fat and Tall Beats Tom Dixon light! :dribble:

let me first show you my favorite online purchase from taobao :sport-smiley-004:

Tadaaa!!! hehehe my favorite Tom Dixon Beats dining lamp :dancingqueen: *replica of course* :D

tall beats dixon light not in picture

2012-11-15090146.jpg

2012-11-15090014.jpg

2012-11-15172934.jpg

view from main door :notti:

2012-11-15173022.jpg

2012-11-15173007.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi carrot cake, can send your ID, carpentry contractor contact. if is possible can attach and break down of your quotation?

My layout is similar as yours but yr bedroom is bigger than mine...

Thnks in advanced! :)

Hello,

Nice place you have!

Mind sharing with me the direct link in tabao for your eames dining chairs, price and their quality?

Thank you!

Hi ryanzz's - you've got mail! :sport-smiley-018:

yes they only provide FREE delivery within JB area. or else you need to self collect from them.

humm.. I place the order on 26th Sep 12, wednesday and they deliver the 12 cartons of bricks on 29th Sep 12, Saturday smile.gif 3 days ONLY! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi carrotcakegirl,

do you mind share how to order the craftbrick from JB.

Thank You

Hello!

Can I have your contact to purchase the brick wall at Jb and also the constructor who install the brick ?

Thank you =)

This is what i have been looking for and dreamt for..Can you pm me the contact for the craftbrick in Jb? Do u DIY the wall or hire contractor to do so?

Hi, I chanced upon your blog and was reali inspired! Was almost giving up on the brick wall when I saw your lobang! Can you please let me know the JB brick wall contacts? Did your contractor did up your brick wall or you got someone else to do it? Thanks so much!

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full...

To those that got the brick wall contact from carrotcakegirl, can you please share the contact with me too? Thank you so much for your help! :)

Hi, I chanced upon your blog and was reali inspired! Was almost giving up on the brick wall when I saw your lobang! Can you please let me know the JB brick wall contacts? Did your contractor did up your brick wall or you got someone else to do it? Thanks so much!

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full...

To those that got the brick wall contact from carrotcakegirl, can you please share the contact with me too? Thank you so much for your help! :)

Hi

If anyone also the contact for brickwall, please share with me too. Thanks.