Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DVader

Em At Hougang Ave 7

I have a ID & I did my major overhaul for my EM at $75k. Inclusive 5 daikin units, heaters, sinks, toilet bowls, all LED downlights..

So maybe can use as a guideline. All the best! Going to move in next month.. :D

being following ur blog 2...saw the 3d...nice...love the idea of the water foyer but not for now...my two devils sure make a mess out of it...able to pm me ur ID?

all the best to your reno progress & God bless your family...esp. wif the on-goings u focing now :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

saw this in one of the ID company web

C1D21D34-4770-43CE-A7EA-D706ECBF86C8-2503-0000012714E5A348.jpg

EECA341A-D853-4D6E-B57F-DBE2FA0A8433-2503-000001270FDC161C.jpg

its very nice but the question is how to service the aircon compressor :dunno:

swee!!!! very cool! the only way I can think of on cleaning is using those magiclean mop to clean from MBR bedroom window :dribble:

Hi,

I mean roller shutter. I have those GEN 2 EM balcony where some owner built a roof top while some leave them open.

Which company u use to install this skylight and do we need a PE?

Hi Rick.

Company is NYC engineering pte ltd.

Yes you will need a PE and calculation.

Yeah. About cleaning....

Will always clean when it's raining. Run a hose to the MBR window and use a magic clean type of mop and follow by the glass slide stick. These few days being raining.... So just did cleaning on Sunday. Haha.

Servicing of Aircon I guess not a problem. They are strong enough for at least 1 man to stand on it. Of course with the proper safety harness. During the installation, I have 5 worker standing on it. :)

onn,

i will come into detail why it was high.... :bangwall:

but this 90k includes TV, furnitures,beds, sofa, dining tables, kitchen appliances, FSM and lastly monk prayers....

monk prayers is my wife's intention. she just wants a piece of mind to this new home.

Edited by Velarine

morning guys!

i guess i don't have anymore pics during the renovation. i will show you what it looks like after the reno...

please do give comments or any advise for me to improve. :thumbs up:

lets starts with the dinner area...

photo1jqx.jpg

dinner table....sorry for the mess. :rolleyes:

photo2bg.jpg

wife chose the lights, comes with 2 mode, blue LED and normal cool white light.

photo3wyw.jpg

my utilities room.....**** messy. :dunno:

staircase area and the kitchen.....

photo2bz.jpg

Staircase...

photo1gp.jpg

with my tetris shelf

photo5pf.jpg

kitchen...new oven,hood and induction cooker.

photo3etz.jpg

fridge too huge to come into our home when delivered, they have to dismantle our gate and also the fridge door.

Milk station on the right side....

photo4hq.jpg

sink area...

onn,

i will come into detail why it was high.... :bangwall:

but this 90k includes TV, furnitures,beds, sofa, dining tables, kitchen appliances, FSM and lastly monk prayers....

monk prayers is my wife's intention. she just wants a piece of mind to this new home.

EM for 90K with the applicance sound pretty good since you also do major revamp like flooring...

U mentioned you asked monk for praying, do you know of anyhow who will be able to invite the 'God' or 'open-eye'?

Edited by MamaO

love ur glass stairway :dribble: wats the damage for tat?

nice light...where did u get it?

wheres ur skyroof...pic...pic...pic :D

EM for 90K with the applicance sound pretty good since you also do major revamp like flooring...

U mentioned you asked monk for praying, do you know of anyhow who will be able to invite the 'God' or 'open-eye'?

Hi there. Monk was recommended by my wife's cousin.

Inviting God, monk told us to choose and buy the god statue first and bring over to his temple. He will chant for 14days then bring over on our move in date(auspicious date) chant again when in place...

Do take note FSM and monk prayers are 2 different thing.

love ur glass stairway :dribble: wats the damage for tat?

nice light...where did u get it?

wheres ur skyroof...pic...pic...pic :D

Morning Onn.

Glass stairway is 4.3k, supply n installation 12mmthk tempered glass with stainless steel handrail. Contractor is the same as the skylight.

Not home la. Dunno how to insert pics for the skylight on my iPhone :( will try to post the pics tonight. Heehee

Yeah. About cleaning....

Will always clean when it's raining. Run a hose to the MBR window and use a magic clean type of mop and follow by the glass slide stick. These few days being raining.... So just did cleaning on Sunday. Haha.

Servicing of Aircon I guess not a problem. They are strong enough for at least 1 man to stand on it. Of course with the proper safety harness. During the installation, I have 5 worker standing on it. :)

I like the sky roof structure u have in ur balcony. U have given me another option to think about apart from constucting an awning. Can the roof be opened?

Till now, I have left my balcony void empty and looking at various options.

Morning guys.

Morning guys.

sorry to keep you guys waiting. here's the pics for the living hall....very simple.

giving more sapce for my kids to play around.

img0210vt.jpg

3 and 2 seater recliner, wanted to place in L shape form actually, but wife wants more space so....

23oct191.jpg

simple tv wall. had my wired LAN point at the back of the tv connected, can watch internet tv..... :yamseng:

img0208ys.jpg

skylight

img0207su.jpg

skylight

img0206jp.jpg

skylight