Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DVader

Em At Hougang Ave 7

Morning guys.

Morning guys.

sorry to keep you guys waiting. here's the pics for the living hall....very simple.

giving more sapce for my kids to play around.

img0210vt.jpg

3 and 2 seater recliner, wanted to place in L shape form actually, but wife wants more space so....

23oct191.jpg

simple tv wall. had my wired LAN point at the back of the tv connected, can watch internet tv..... :yamseng:

img0208ys.jpg

skylight

img0207su.jpg

skylight

img0206jp.jpg

skylight

Hi, doing the same TV console aslo with Soundbar.

Can advise

1) What is the height of your Tv Console (the lower tip) to the floor?

My contractor say usually 1ft, but if 1ft from floor, + 13 ft tv console (height) and soundbar (7ft) and the space in between, will be already around 40inch from floor, when wall mounting the TV. iS It too height already for the TV ?

2) What is the Total height of the TV console?

3) what is the height of the TV (the lower tip) from floor?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ken, yeah, its the price to pay. it may help to fetch a higher price in the near future. where u located at?

Wow, really like your skylight effect at your balcony. Too bad, I have already covered up my balcony. I m at 400 plus series opposite punggol park near the primary school. Renovation to be completed in two weeks time. Will post he photos for the completed effect. A major overhaul. Hehe. I bought sound bar too. My wife loves it. My 3D drawings looks good. But I am looking forward to the actual effect. Me very pragmatic. :rolleyes:

Hi, doing the same TV console aslo with Soundbar.

Can advise

1) What is the height of your Tv Console (the lower tip) to the floor?

My contractor say usually 1ft, but if 1ft from floor, + 13 ft tv console (height) and soundbar (7ft) and the space in between, will be already around 40inch from floor, when wall mounting the TV. iS It too height already for the TV ?

2) What is the Total height of the TV console?

3) what is the height of the TV (the lower tip) from floor?

Thanks

hi woofie,

did some measurement for you, hope this help.

1 feet is too much i would say. 300mm should be fine

photo6tg.jpg

Lv the toilet tiles esp. the common toilet...nice

thank Onn!!

Wow! Nice skylight, glass stairway and lighting... :dribble:

thanks Ang!!

Wow, really like your skylight effect at your balcony. Too bad, I have already covered up my balcony. I m at 400 plus series opposite punggol park near the primary school. Renovation to be completed in two weeks time. Will post he photos for the completed effect. A major overhaul. Hehe. I bought sound bar too. My wife loves it. My 3D drawings looks good. But I am looking forward to the actual effect. Me very pragmatic. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see your transformation!!! :dribble::dribble:

Hi there. Monk was recommended by my wife's cousin.

Inviting God, monk told us to choose and buy the god statue first and bring over to his temple. He will chant for 14days then bring over on our move in date(auspicious date) chant again when in place...

Do take note FSM and monk prayers are 2 different thing.

Hi Dvander, thanks yes i know its different, can you PM me the details and cost for it?

hi woofie,

did some measurement for you, hope this help.

1 feet is too much i would say. 300mm should be fine

photo6tg.jpg

Thanks v much for the info sharing. Ya, I ft very high . No sound bar... then ok ..

So your TV placement from flr is abt 1m ? Your is a 46/47 inch TV ?

Mine is close

i) Height from flr to console - 8 inch or 20cm

Full console height = 13.5 -14 inch - 35cm

Console to soundbar - 3inch - 7cm

Soundbar to TV -6inch - 15cm

can i know the holder you use for putting the shampoo etc, what is it exactly.

hi MamaO its 3M Command... :yamseng:

Bro, did u do the glass panel for the rooms on the second floor near the stairs? Saw one unit months ago at Kovan hougang. EM. Nice visual effects. Initially asking 190k cov. Think eventually done at 160k.

I just started my t blog. Also overhaul EM, but compare with your price, I must really salute u.

",)

Yours really good bargain.

well koxxic, it didnt happen. if i have enough time, i sure play till the end with HDB. their TO are really siao on or they are trying to do less work on their end, with proper documentation and endorsement, nothing is cannot be done.

yes suppose to be added with motorised roller blinds.

Bro DVader, saw your clarifications. you are right. if you have time, think you can install glass panels. I have witnessed such a design before and it is also in Hougang. Precedent set earlier already. Really no reason for the authorities to reject your application.

On a side note, your current renovations are good too.

Feature Wall for your Master Bedroom. Tok Kong. Swee.

Thanks v much for the info sharing. Ya, I ft very high . No sound bar... then ok ..

So your TV placement from flr is abt 1m ? Your is a 46/47 inch TV ?

Mine is close

i) Height from flr to console - 8 inch or 20cm

Full console height = 13.5 -14 inch - 35cm

Console to soundbar - 3inch - 7cm

Soundbar to TV -6inch - 15cm

bro,

TV is 55".

Height from flr to console - 8 inch or 20cm ---- 20cm is just nice for the mop or vaccum to go in.

Full console height = 13.5 -14 inch - 35cm ---- make sure you know what are putting in your console drawers. for me, i put all my DVDs so u may need to tell them. 35cm for total ht may not be enough cos after minus the carpentry u may left with little internal space.

Console to soundbar - 3inch - 7cm ---- this should increase, cos next time they will be chance u are putting some display or players on the console below the soundbar.

Soundbar to TV -6inch - 15cm ---- 15cm is the minimum ht cos of the insertion of the cd, so its just nice.

overall that will also depends how you are concealing the cables behind. where will be the hidden powerplugs

Bro, did u do the glass panel for the rooms on the second floor near the stairs? Saw one unit months ago at Kovan hougang. EM. Nice visual effects. Initially asking 190k cov. Think eventually done at 160k.

I just started my t blog. Also overhaul EM, but compare with your price, I must really salute u.

",)

Yours really good bargain.

i didn't eventually. one of our bro adidaem in renotalk did it. saw his t-blog, awesome too.

Bro DVader, saw your clarifications. you are right. if you have time, think you can install glass panels. I have witnessed such a design before and it is also in Hougang. Precedent set earlier already. Really no reason for the authorities to reject your application.

On a side note, your current renovations are good too.

Feature Wall for your Master Bedroom. Tok Kong. Swee.

cheers!