Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clouds00007

Our Open Concept Mini Jumbo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Will start a T-Blog soon.. I'm still at the initial stage, deciding on the ID. *stress*

Truly understand the "stress".

Must choose carefully. Cos we have chose the correct contractor company but the wrong contractor to handle our job. Had a few heated talks during the the renovations and we aren't really happy the way the house is been end up till date. hahaha.. sort of regret.

So do chose carefully.

you have lovely house! i like how you open up all the rooms esp the MBR bathroom to the balcony! :dribble:

Thanks Peacejr.

Being living in a dark and dingy house for the past 10 yrs. So now given a second chance, i want light to flow thru every room thru out the entire house.

updates

About our access area, we have gotten the green light from Starhub, Law Firm and the Bank. So now left with the slowest of all, HDB who had initially sat on our case for nothing (just becos someone there assumed that we don't want it already) for since CNY.

updates

About our access area, we have gotten the green light from Starhub, Law Firm and the Bank. So now left with the slowest of all, HDB who had initially sat on our case for nothing (just becos someone there assumed that we don't want it already) for since CNY.

Fyi, my recess area doc from hdb to legal firm took close to 2yrs to settle. Only last week I then received the official doc. I dont understand how hdb works......

Fyi, my recess area doc from hdb to legal firm took close to 2yrs to settle. Only last week I then received the official doc. I dont understand how hdb works......

Wow, you had a nice EM done up.

2YRS! gosh. They are really taking their own sweet time there. Maybe I should consider a retirement job at HDB when i get older.

Anyway, after drastic measures had been taken, we finally got our documents in the mail box yesterday.. APPROVED ! ^_^

k, we had got the final approval from HDB on our access area.

had met up with the both the contractor for the wet works and wrought iron.

drawings had been given to them and now wait for their quote and their confirm sketches prior to commence work.

Hope we can get it up before end of June... hee..

decided to start focusing on my little urban garden

IMG_5700_zps7acdd251.jpg

Having no luck growing my thymes and rosemary from cuttings, so decided to grab a pot or 2 instead.

IMG_5701_zpse4603071.jpg

IMG_5702_zpsc5e4a96e.jpg

And saw these beautiful flowers which i think is just the correct height for my perfect study room view.

The Angelonia plant

IMG_5703_zps56603895.jpg

The Cosmo plant

IMG_5704_zpsb3022d15.jpg

And even my cherry Tomatoes are blooming soon.. can't wait to taste my own grown cherry tomatoes

IMG_5659_zps18188441.jpg

Well, garden aside, our work for our access area had began.. at the factory.

Like I have said, the purpose of having this access area is not to create a "storeroom" or a cage but it is to beautiful or sort of complete the house which we had envision of. So here is my sketch to the wrought iron factory.

IMG_5611_zps33b4571b.jpg

And here is what the factory had made.

IMG_5609_zps3990f6f2.jpg

Now just waiting for the unit number to be ready, outdoor treatment coating, painting and then installation.

It will be installed first before our tiling and painting can begin...

Hi, may I know where did you get your kitchen lights? Thanks!

Edited by milo66

Hi, may I know where did you get your kitchen lights? Thanks!

I got my kitchen pendant lights from ikea. I think its a good deal, easy to change light bulb as well. :)