Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clouds00007

Our Open Concept Mini Jumbo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I won't feel like going out if I have such cosy home.. Can relax and laze around at home all day long kekeke

• Like 1

wow so so so cosy... i really love the mini balcony in your room... super cosy can!!

may i know if hacking walls need permit from HDB or we can just proceed? Can a new BTO hack walls? cos i wanted so much for a walk in wardrobe... what if they decline our request? can we re-apply again?

I won't feel like going out if I have such cosy home.. Can relax and laze around at home all day long kekeke

tx spikedoll, for the compliment and you were right. we rarely head out during the weekends nowadays.

yours seemed to be coming up just fine as well ^_^

wanted to do something like your hanging shelves from the ceiling on top of my island in the first place as well.

Nice! It is like a house without walls (almost!).

:P hee.. ya. my dream house if i had the money is actually a open space warehouse like place where every thing is opened up..

but too bad.. have to consider some form of privacy as i had kid running around the house.

wow so so so cosy... i really love the mini balcony in your room... super cosy can!!

may i know if hacking walls need permit from HDB or we can just proceed? Can a new BTO hack walls? cos i wanted so much for a walk in wardrobe... what if they decline our request? can we re-apply again?

tx sweetmelody06, ^_^ no choice.. didn't had a balcony in my first house and regretted badly after staying for 10 yrs. And this house which is pretty rare does come with one as well (the entire block doesn't have balcony) so have to sort of squeeze one out from the thin air.

yes, u seriously need a permit to hack any walls from HDB. And it would be the best to get ur contractor to apply early so the day u get ur keys will also be the day to hack.. wouldn't waste time waiting.

Yup, BTO walls can be hack to. As long as you have a permit for it. But if you look closely at your floorplan, you would realise that certain walls are in solid black colors. those walls you can't hack as its part of the building foundation.

As long as the wall which you wanted to hack is not shaded in solid black on your floorplan, the chances of it getting approved is like 99%. So don't worry too much.. go apply first.. reject then re-plan.

And in any case, if kena reject (only if its a wall which is suitable for hacking) , yes u can try re applying.

hope the info helps ^_^

V impressive revamp! How much did u spend on e Reno? May I check what flooring did u use for ur living n kitchen? R they laminate or wood grain tiles?

had pm u the reno cost.

i am using HERF Flooring from Evorich.

Wanted a seamless feel throughout the entire house and take advantage of the span from the living to kitchen. hence i have chosen HERF laminates from Evorich which is water resistance when compare to typical laminate or solid wood floorings.

oh, saw some photos of the renders our contractor provided for us. and i suddenly realised how much risk we took with them as we never actually saw the correct renders to what we actually wanted.

Though they said its their outsource designer's fault but to me, i only see who i am paying to.

So here are the few "version" which they changed and changed but always something is wrong some where, even till the end.

IMG_2702_zps0f03887e.jpg

IMG_2107_zps6ab75115.jpg

IMG_2114_zpsaf25b1e4.jpg

IMG_2113_zps6abc94a4.jpg

IMG_2111_zps43768c1c.jpg

since this home was pretty much "custom made", i thought it would be good if i were to commission my own lights. So i made my bathroom light myself, all four of them.

it as simple as getting some candle lamp from ikea and the light cord, drill some holes, filed it out and pop in the light cord holder and voila.

IMG_2016_zps72310c7c.jpg

IMG_2015_zps7a3cc0f8.jpg

IMG_2010_zps0d252337.jpg

IMG_2014_zps52e18af5.jpg

tx sweetmelody06, ^_^ no choice.. didn't had a balcony in my first house and regretted badly after staying for 10 yrs. And this house which is pretty rare does come with one as well (the entire block doesn't have balcony) so have to sort of squeeze one out from the thin air.

yes, u seriously need a permit to hack any walls from HDB. And it would be the best to get ur contractor to apply early so the day u get ur keys will also be the day to hack.. wouldn't waste time waiting.

Yup, BTO walls can be hack to. As long as you have a permit for it. But if you look closely at your floorplan, you would realise that certain walls are in solid black colors. those walls you can't hack as its part of the building foundation.

As long as the wall which you wanted to hack is not shaded in solid black on your floorplan, the chances of it getting approved is like 99%. So don't worry too much.. go apply first.. reject then re-plan.

And in any case, if kena reject (only if its a wall which is suitable for hacking) , yes u can try re applying.

hope the info helps ^_^

hihi, thanks so much for replying... ya i only wanted to hack the wall between my master bedroom and the room beside it, to do a WIW only..

oh yes, i just went to see the floor plan and true enough there is a solid black line but its not a full line thank god, its only like 1/3 of the wall only..

my BTO still long long way to go, and i very much wanted to start my T-blog leh... but i cant, only just selected the unit of my flat only... so its still a long wait for me..

nice idea to have a balcony, i think my house cant squeeze any space for balcony leh, cos dunno how big it is, as new flat is only 112sqm...