Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macuser77

Our Second Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Love all the decor pieces and it really personalized the whole place. Well done!

Hi Makanology

Thank you for your kind words. Hope you're enjoying your Christmas Eve in your cosy house too. Have a blessed Christmas!

Quite a few changes in the dining area. Lights are different. And also the chairs from grafunkt. Looks nice!

Hi Greg

Sharp eyes! Thank you for your kind words too! Have a blessed Christmas!

Hi,

I spotted a CatherineHolm poster, mind to share where did you get it from?

Tks.

Hi Chergaby

it's from Etsy. You can do a search on CathrineHolm on Etsy, there are lots of sellers selling such posters (very addictive) :)

Hi,

By any chance you remember the color code of your wood tiles that you gotten from Harfary?

thanks.

Hi Claypot

The tile reference number is D915022 (15x90).

SMEG fridge

Our fridge has finally arrived after 6 long months. Order was placed on 6th July 2013 and delivery was made today.

Credit to be given to Mr K for choosing the colour. We wanted some other colours but Mr K said "Olang 美“. We have absolute trust in his taste and of course went with his suggestion. No regrets.

f797bd4417e44802dae47cf27057a12e_zps94ea

p.s. Please note that Mr K is not obliged to do such things, such as choosing of fridge colours, but my hubby trusts his taste more than mine and so help was sought from Mr K.

Thank you to Mr K for his help in choosing the fridge and good taste!

Love how cozy and homely your home looks.. Hope I'll be able to achieve similar coziness for my place. :)

Those sofas look comfy too and the orange one matches ur fridge haha!

Hi

May I know how much Mr K quote u for the brick wall effect? Coz I am planning to do like random brick wall only not full wall. And how much does it cost to install sliding doors ?

Can you pm me the cost you paid for all the renovations & carpentry work, as well as the brickwall? I'm thinking of getting him to do it for us.

Many thanks and regards,

Louise

Very tempting, but no...

Looks inviting, but due to the lunar 7th mth, we gotta drag ourselves back.

Bedsheets are clashy, but my wife loves them.

f17855d766ba997f7ff7b4586a1836cb_zps58ac

7f68a9741731ca325d5ea721194b5dfa_zps11cb

Hello macuser77, can you share the type and the cost of laminate that you use for your wardrobe? looks nice .

SMEG fridge

Our fridge has finally arrived after 6 long months. Order was placed on 6th July 2013 and delivery was made today.

Credit to be given to Mr K for choosing the colour. We wanted some other colours but Mr K said "Olang 美. We have absolute trust in his taste and of course went with his suggestion. No regrets.

f797bd4417e44802dae47cf27057a12e_zps94ea

p.s. Please note that Mr K is not obliged to do such things, such as choosing of fridge colours, but my hubby trusts his taste more than mine and so help was sought from Mr K.

Thank you to Mr K for his help in choosing the fridge and good taste!