Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macuser77

Our Second Reno Journey

Hi Retch,

Like what my wife said I've got bad taste when it comes to design....so it'll be a difficult task for me. Haha

The drawback of this cb2 console is that the wirings will be very exposed.

if u want minimal wire mess which will detract from your theme. Then custom made or buy a solid piece with several racks. U have any blu ray? your viewquest? Any PS3 or amps?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

love the honeycombs! regret not getting that instead now.. :bleah:

Hi itsybits,

THanks for sharing his contact. He's really good la. We don't need to do any close monitoring on the progress. Only tedious part is he rushing us to buy fittings. Haha. We have to rush to get our toilet fittings by this weekend as he'll be back from his "leave". Hahaha.

And his fittings are of good quality (windows, iron wrought gate, grill etc are heavy and sturdy) as compared to flimsy ones we got from our previous reno. It's really like old school contractor quality which is quite rare now. He also provides solutions and ideas which will definitely improve our lifestyle. He's actually not obliged to do so as he's s contractor.

He has mentioned to us that he's doing some minor things for your home too.

Anyway thanks again !

P.s my wife and I are followers of your blogspot. Hehh

Edited by macuser77

if u want minimal wire mess which will detract from your theme. Then custom made or buy a solid piece with several racks. U have any blu ray? your viewquest? Any PS3 or amps?

Hi lala81.

Yes to above except for amp. We'll be getting soundbar though. Will try to minimise on those as I can't stand too many wirings running. Too messy and hard to clean will accumulate dust ! Maybe will put ps3 in master bedroom.

We are trying to achieve a modern Scandinavian look. Hope it won't turn out to be rojak !

Hi itsybits,

THanks for sharing his contact. He's really good la. We don't need to do any close monitoring on the progress. Only tedious part is he rushing us to buy fittings. Haha. We have to rush to get our toilet fittings by this weekend as he'll be back from his "leave". Hahaha.

And his fittings are of good quality (windows, iron wrought gate, grill etc are heavy and sturdy) as compared to flimsy ones we got from our previous reno. It's really like old school contractor quality which is quite rare now. He also provides solutions and ideas which will definitely improve our lifestyle. He's actually not obliged to do so as he's s contractor.

He has mentioned to us that he's doing some minor things for your home too.

Anyway thanks again !

P.s my wife and I are followers of your blogspot. Hehh

Hee it's better to be chased than chase! Yar he's really fast, suits my pace cuz I'm the kind tt plans ahead..glad that he's still upholding his quality =)

And yea, we're doing up the baywindows now that we've recovered financially..he says very busy, won't be so fast..current customers have priority than our small job =p

Hi dim,

The lights will be delivered tomorrow. Will update you on the quality.

Wow, fantastic! Looking forward to your finished product

Hee it's better to be chased than chase! Yar he's really fast, suits my pace cuz I'm the kind tt plans ahead..glad that he's still upholding his quality =)

And yea, we're doing up the baywindows now that we've recovered financially..he says very busy, won't be so fast..current customers have priority than our small job =p

Hi.

Though he said it'll take some time, I'm pretty sure he'll deliver earlier than promised.

We plan in advance too, but we're so indecisive that he seemed quite irritated. Haha. Take for example colour of our door frames. Initially we wanted it white. Then black, and now white again.

Hi Retch.

You're currently using this ? Looks very "cheem" leh.

it's not 'cheem', it's just very the ex.. :)

Hi.

Though he said it'll take some time, I'm pretty sure he'll deliver earlier than promised.

We plan in advance too, but we're so indecisive that he seemed quite irritated. Haha. Take for example colour of our door frames. Initially we wanted it white. Then black, and now white again.

hahaha, so indecisive? never mind to irritate him, as long as you get your home just as you like it.. :lol:

Edited by theitsybits

Haha no la..no $$ but its actually a simple system. I think a forum member ment0s is using it.

ermm, no $$ cos of your big ticket items like the lovely &tradition lights, SMEG etc ? :dribble:

Short-listed TV console:

(Wall and door frames will be painted white)

1st and 2nd choice:

8837915e5fd3b06a658c01253a89d1a4_zpsbe25

Both are from John Erdos. Please ignore the pink sofa as my wife and I disagree on the colour. I'd prefer it in grey.

3rd choice:

9b58edf800e716450d79e4ca4d2ed4b6_zps166f

Price for the Pawnee is reasonable. But unfortunately they can only send it to a shipper in NY, which meant that i would need some freight forwarder to send it over to SG. Troublesome.

Edited by macuser77