Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macuser77

Our Second Reno Journey

Macuser...need your advice...i probably can wait till end july - mid august for my sanitary.... what is the average price of the taps, bowls and sinks at toto after the discount? Also.... in comparison with hafary...big difference in price and quality? The sanitary bit i am very concerned about...and have zero experience

Hi Vanessa.

Unfortunately we threw the quote from toto. But will provide the average price of the items after work.

In our opinion you should invest in a good kitchen tap as you're renotalk's celebrity chef, hence very heavy usage !

Edited by macuser77

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

But the choice of fabric at star living is limited :(

Most importantly your current sofa blends in well with your lovely home :)

No point looking back at prices or other better designs s there'll always be better ones around.

Edited by macuser77

Hi Vanessa.

Unfortunately we threw the quote from toto. But will provide the average price of the items after work.

In our opinion you should invest in a good kitchen tap as you're renotalk's celebrity chef, hence very heavy usage !

oooo if you can share an average price that would be most handy! and also when the GSS offer ends.

Aiyoh...no chef....just passionate about cooking...and it is my way of unwinding after a crazy day at work

oooo if you can share an average price that would be most handy! and also when the GSS offer ends.

Aiyoh...no chef....just passionate about cooking...and it is my way of unwinding after a crazy day at work

Hi Vanessa,

As promised:

toilet bowl : approx 950 (1 piece -master)

approx 850 (2 piece -common, assuming u want a better 1 for master)

sink : approx 800 (400 x 2)

taps: 580 (290 x 2)

shower: approx 900 (rain shower. forgot the price for normal 1, which we assume it'll be for common)

total = 4,080

After disc 35% = 2,652

We forgot the price of the kitchen tap though.

Actually there's not much diff in prices if we buy from Hafary or Toto. For Hafary, toilet bowls not as pricey as toto, but the hansgrohe shower/taps slightly more ex than Toto brand.

And for Toto, its vice versa.

You can try asking some members here who bought their Hans fittings online. According to them its much cheaper.

Edited by macuser77

Toto has toilet bowls that cost around 560-600+. However the design's not sleek/modern. I think it comes with the Siphonic flush, and they're suitable for 5-6 inches (which is most common for HDB).

Which means no need to use P-traps.

And just in case you're wondering what is Siphonic flush, it means "tornado" effect when u flush.

As for the sales period, we didn't ask as we can't wait till the delivery date.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by macuser77

Hi Vanessa,

As promised:

shower: approx 900 (rain shower. forgot the price for normal 1, which we assume it'll be for common)

total = 4,080

After disc 35% = 2,652

Actually there's not much diff in prices if we buy from Hafary or Toto. For Hafary, toilet bowls not as pricey as toto, but the hansgrohe shower/taps slightly more ex than Toto brand.

You can try asking some members here who bought their Hans fittings online. According to them its much cheaper.

Yup saw some of the guys actually buying their fittings from Germany and amazon! Thats a option to consider if u are into online shopping.

Yup saw some of the guys actually buying their fittings from Germany and amazon! Thats a option to consider if u are into online shopping.

Lol not the WC though :lol:

Hi Vanessa,

As promised:

total = 4,080

After disc 35% = 2,652

Thank you so much! I will definitely make it down this weekend and have a look. About to update on my t-blog what the status is of our reno. In a summary, we finally decided on which contractor to use yesterday...and the IDers will be speaking to him today. Once i get some advice from him, i will start getting the toilet stuff sorted... :)

hi Volkswagon7983,

Sorry we didnt manage to go John Erdos today as we were mentally and physically exhausted from shopping for toilet bowls, shower fittings, sofa blah blah.

However I've noticed the price is displayed on their website, and the console u were asking is going for S$2.5k.

Hope this helps :)

thanks... this is out of budget :(

two commonly used words on RT: Poison and Drool lol

The amazon shopping thread is poison indeed but it seemed very complicated to figure out which products are eligible for the free gloabal shopping. Gg To spend one fine day to try ordering the monster cable management kit and a yoga mat. And maybe a panini griller since I already have a giant transformer! Bought a Bodium coffee grinder for sgd30 two years ago while Tangs was retailing at about sgd100.

actually it's not that hard there is a little check box at the side that says global shipping , check that n it will auto filter for you !

Thanks MrMerry! Willv give it a try this weekend

Hi all,

selling our lights from Taobao as they're not suitable for our home.

Have not been installed yet, and boxes were opened by us for inspection only.

Please refer to the link below:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60745-want-to-sell-pendant-lights-from-taobao/

(not too sure if we can post this in T-blog, just trying our luck)

Edited by macuser77

Hi Macuser77,

Your house renovation looks good! Love the honeycomb & brick wall.....kekeee..

Looking forward to see the final results.

Do you mind to share Mr K.'s contact?

Thank you;)

Hi Macuser77,

Your house renovation looks good! Love the honeycomb & brick wall.....kekeee..

Looking forward to see the final results.

Do you mind to share Mr K.'s contact?

Thank you;)

Thanks for your kind words. We love it too. Pm-Ed you