Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juxstapose

Journey To Our Home =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Duno.. email says in 2 weeks time will arrive in sg. Btw, any good air purifiers selling in amazon?

For air purifiers, you should buy honeywell, which is clinical grade and used in clinics and hospitals. I'm asthmatic and honeywell was recommended by my doc. I bought it from the spore distributor some years back and it was 400 plus I think. But I know a number of forummers bought from amazon which is cheaper but u need a transformer . You can check kim76's blog. Hope this helps ! :)

I demand peekture updates!!!:D haha

Yeah tb got so many nice kitchen wares n such... Sigh but my 2ic cum cfo no approve :(

Edited by mrmerry

I know im loooong overdue on pictures, but my 5y.o. laptop is almost at the end of its life.. battery dont work anymore needs to be permanently plugged into power, machiam on life support. N also it doesn't accept anymore picture downloads! Weird..... time to beg steal borrow til I get down to buying.

Going to see the house later! Actually tiles done up til 95% but cardboard layered over it for protection still, so the picture wont show up much of it too.. wiring n piping should be done up when I go inspect it ltr!

Tried the imageshack on my samsung s3, but also cant load!

Edited by juxstapose

When do you give the remaining payment to Peeka? Before the goods reach their Singapore Office?

Hi, Mr E here.

Peeka's website will indicate the minimum amount to be paid before they place ur order.

When item/s arrive at their warehouse, they will inform u to make payment for delivery. That includes delivery to Singapore as well.

Payment is done by Internet banking or deposits.

Hope that helps.

Any shops' furniture/electronics/apliances sale still not yet over?

Go to Bugis BHG! They are having renovation sales! Massive promotion right now! :dribble:

I managed to splurge about 500 bucks over the weekends. :~

The 3rd floor is quite filled with household and electrical appliances products!

While stock last! Good luck! :lol:

Appears we're holding up the contractor cos they need paint colour n cupboard configurations from us.. but she duno how to open her golden mouth earlier to ask...

N I forgot to ask her when can we get the house back..

Didnt do the solid top rack in the bath room also.. n now cant do cos tiles r up..

had a hard time choosing paint colours. finally decided on all Dulux, mainly because we chose them from the laptop screen & dulux has this downloadable pdf which lists all the available colours/types. Still we spent a day! Finalising the colours with the contractor tmr so still have time for some last min changes :idea: