Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juxstapose

Journey To Our Home =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Don't think so with all the wedding prep too just cant seem to get awsy from work!.. but I just need the mbr to be ready for an chuang b4 7th mth

Edited by juxstapose

Anyone has contacts for shower curtains? Or do people usually get them from their curtain/blinds guy or just buy from ikea? We're trying to get 1 for the common toilet, to fix across parallel walls. Can it be done diy or need a professional?

If you know how to install the pole for the shower curtain, then definitely you can DIY.

Normally what I do is talk to my hardware shop fellas and ask them how to install and ask them to get for me the necessary items. Since I guy from them, they often tell me what are materials I need and how to install it.

Hope this helps.

Anyone has contacts for shower curtains? Or do people usually get them from their curtain/blinds guy or just buy from ikea? We're trying to get 1 for the common toilet, to fix across parallel walls. Can it be done diy or need a professional?

Hi

U can get those extendable bar from homefix. U just need to turn the bar n it will slowly extend out.the pole come wif rubber at both ends and this is use to fix at the wall. After u fix up then just get shower curtain to hang up. But maintaining shower curtain is a headache. Need to wash it else it grow mold on it.

I m not putting a shower screen at my common toilet due to space constrain and is thinking of using the above.

Getting possession of house tmr! Also bed n fridge r being delivered.

And my stuff arrived early at peeka! Was supposed to be 7thAug. 1 whole week early!

Edited by juxstapose

Finally took back the house yesterday! Bed, fridge, cabinets, lights all in!

Is it normal for only cabinet doors to have abs trimmings? I was expecting the body if the cabinets to also have.. but mine doesnt..