Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juxstapose

Journey To Our Home =)

Isit a good idea to run aircon piping under tiles?

Unless you wanna re-tile if your air-con pipes got problem. And I think tiles can last a lot longer than pipes. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think my light brown laminate is admira, the rest r EDL. What types of solid top does ur contractor have?

I can't recall the brand coz I was quite focused on quartz as we wanted white and something easy to maintain. But saw your White Diamond, really swept us over. :)

Edited by MiracleSG

Wow really? Took me awhile to decide cos all the whites/offwhites that were available looked so similar. Then it took abit of effort convincing the bf. :P but actually I duno how it will look as a huge slab. I hope it won't be too bling looking cos im trying the scandi look

Sorted out aircon today. Workers made progress on sealing up old toilet door & n started prepping kitchen n toilet walls n floors. Time to buy lights frm TB n also get sanitary/cook fittings!

Was away for 1 week work trip.. super bz! Havent seen the house in a week.. will update on weekend. My contractor says tiles all done! So I reckon I need to go knock on them over the weekend.

Yes nxt up im looking at stuff from amazon n also mirrors n bathroom accessories frm tb!

Was away for 1 week work trip.. super bz! Havent seen the house in a week.. will update on weekend. My contractor says tiles all done! So I reckon I need to go knock on them over the weekend.

Yes nxt up im looking at stuff from amazon n also mirrors n bathroom accessories frm tb!

Would the stuff from tb arrive in time?