Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Show your pets.

:P:) she looks like her privacy has been invaded

her coat is so shiny, you must have been taking care of her well

guess it'll take time for her to get used to being a house cat, my girl took quite sometime too. it's safer for them in the long run.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ever since my beloved dog passed away in March, feels like a huge part of my routine missing, the caring for him, affection, etc. Recently, have been feeding a stray cat around my area. I stay on the 7th floor now, and not sure how this cat can climb all the way the 7th floor. Yesterday was the 3rd feeding and she's gettin used to us, less fearful and more daring! She has stayed overnight at my place for 2 nights, and last night caught her on the sofa sleeping! I've no heart to chase her off even though the cat is a dirty stray cat. By morning we chase her out of our house. I was thinking if this continues on till we move out in late Dec, early Jan, then I might just bring her over to my new place. Then again, I'm afraid she'll scratch and spoil the new furniture. And this time I'll be staying on a even higher higher floor, I'm reluctant to cat-proof my place by putting wire mesh at the windows and spoil my view! Argh, headache! :paint: Actually I kinda dread the tedious daily routine taking care of an animal. I kinda enjoy my freedom now, but I really miss the caring and affection part.

My beloved dog has been making his presense known more frequently after we started taking care of the cat. I've been seeing his hair around the house. :good: And nope, it's not human hair, I know his hair when I see it as I've been taking care of him for 10 years.

!! :furious: she looks like her privacy has been invaded

her coat is so shiny, you must have been taking care of her well

guess it'll take time for her to get used to being a house cat, my girl took quite sometime too. it's safer for them in the long run.

Hehe, she's too well-fed now, stomach going to touch the ground soon. Time to put her on a diet. :P She zzs at my house everynite, I dun dare let her out at nite cos I'm scared something will happen to her. Sometimes she will get angry & start thrashing things, I juz let her be loh. At least I noe she'll be safe. Hope she gets used to staying in the house. :bangwall:

wahhhh one of my favourite dogs leh

love the shampoo adds where they have the back view, like girl but turn around is them :bangwall: !!

but hor, very expensive right?

Ya, there were a few times when he was resting on my sofa, and from back view my guest thought he's a human, because he has black hair, just like us! Heheh!! !!

I've seen the one in the shampoo ad, the golden Afghan, suitable for fooling those in Western countries where there're blondes. :bangwall:

Yes, I do!:bangwall::( Feel like crying just looking at his photo.

Also when feeding the stray cat with his water bowl, feel so sad. :(

I had 2 other dogs before him, sad to say, he has replaced them in my heart. That's why I'm also reluctant to get another pet, I don't ever wanna forget my special relationship with him, or replace him with another pet!!!

He can be trusted completely, I can put my head beside him without being afraid he'll suddenly turn around and snap, can lie on him, can do anything I want, he has such a wonderful temperament! :furious::P:wub:

I can feel tears welling up again.. :~

I know exactly how you feel!!! :~:~:~

The bond is indeed strong, that's why immediately after I discovered his death, my first words were, "We'll meet again!" I can almost feel his spirit hovering there as he just left his body. And I knew somehow he'll still come back in spirit to visit us.

Ashamed to say, I got quite frightened when I think about that, I even say in my heart, "but don't suddenly appear in front of me!!" I could imagine when I'm asleep, he's standing there staring at me! If you think of it in the ghostly sense, quite scary!

And it doesn't help that my sister talked about Stephen King's Pet Sematary, where she said all pets come back as evil ones!!! Argh!!! She's so insensitive. :curse:

In fact, I kept dreaming about him. In the first few dreams, he was sick and I knew he was dying. In one dream, he died. But in all those horrible sad dreams that depict real-life, he ALWAYS came back alive in the end!!!! :wub: It's like I refused to accept he's really gone forever, so even if he cannot appear in front of me physically now, at least I can get to see him in my dreams....

I love this phrase, All dogs go to heaven. I hope to see him there one day. As I've read somewhere on the internet where they were discussing if pets have afterlife like humans, someone said it will NOT be heaven if our beloved pets are not there!!!! And God can do miracles, he can reunite owners and pets if he wants to. So there! That's how I comfort myself. :~:~

Hehe, she's too well-fed now, stomach going to touch the ground soon. Time to put her on a diet. !! She zzs at my house everynite, I dun dare let her out at nite cos I'm scared something will happen to her. Sometimes she will get angry & start thrashing things, I juz let her be loh. At least I noe she'll be safe. Hope she gets used to staying in the house. !!

hahaha, can imagine the look on her face when she does that

my girl will start throwing things when she doesn't get what she wants too

but it's for her own good and i'm sure she'll realise in time to come !!

JS21, pet cemetary is very different loh, it's a special plot of land where the dead will come back as evil beings

at times i wish there's really such a place so that my boy can come back

even now i still feel like crying when i think of him, and sometimes i will allow myself to cry !!

I want my baby to come back the same!!!! The same healthy, handsome, good tempered boy he was!!!

I didn't know cats will throw things when they get angry!! !! Sounds cute!

My dog never get angry at us. At the most he'll just growl in a subdued way. Ahhhhh, miss him so much!!! I kiss my handphone everyday as his picture is on it.