Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Show your pets.

哇你家的宝贝好美哟

是mini, standard 还是 giant?

i would love to have a giant schnauzer :):yamseng:

btw, cats are bad vertical distance judge

they can't really tell it's high or not so we always have cats falling to their death :yamseng::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
working is fine lah, but if you have a lot of entertain and go home only to sleep, it's better not to have pets loh. if only go out to work and occasionally return home late still not so bad bah :)

sigh.. previously wanted a dog.. but we are out most of the time. so we decided maybe get a cat (cats are slightly more independent then dogs) but ALL my colleagues dissuaded me from it because of my open balcony concept (scared they fall to their deaths) and they say kids might be allergic to it next time.

sigh. now i got no pets to hug. can only hug my lao gong, whos always staring at HIS pet fishes=> http://oh-so-nice.blogspot.com/2007/07/our-pet-fishes.html

i so jealous seeing all your furry kitties and doggies here.

哇你家的宝贝好美哟

是mini, standard 还是 giant?

i would love to have a giant schnauzer :wub: :wub:

hee.. thank u!:)! we all love her so much.. 还宠坏了呢:D! 8|

oh.. she's a mini schnauzer frm Oz.. but doesn't look mini at all.. may b cos she's "ang mo"... haha..

btw, cats are bad vertical distance judge

they can't really tell it's high or not so we always have cats falling to their death :~ :~

:jawdrop: cat cat 那么没有危机感喔..

Edited by xlan

not so much 没有危机感 lah

it's more that animals are meant to be on the ground except birds...

but if put up grilles no problem liao

actually some pple dun put up grilles, they either close the windows or only open a very small opening for wind to come in

it's just that my furry girl was feral before so her sense of independence is very strong, always want to go out :)

think all our pets are spoilt by us liao

not so much ????? lah

actually some pple dun put up grilles, they either close the windows or only open a very small opening for wind to come in

it's just that my furry girl was feral before so her sense of independence is very strong, always want to go out :wub:

My male cat is the feral one who used to go outdoor when we stayed on ground floor. So can you imagine how frustrated he is that he cannot go out anymore. Somemore I never realized how nocturnal he is. Now sometimes at 1am or 3am he will wake me up and won't let me sleep until I play catching with him around the house :wub::jawdrop: .

Just the other day, I let him venture outside a bit. He is so scared he tried running back indoor. His head and front paws manage to get through the gate... but his stomach too big cannot get through :D

No worries applefreak... I have grills narrow enough not to let his big backside through :)

ic.. quite true hor.. they r meant to b on ground..

mm.. 1 of my colleague always comment 狗比人好命 whenever he sees me splurging on BABY's shampoo, treat treats, toys, clothes, etc... :)

but i still tink they r poor enough not able to do watever as they wish.. not like humans.. so i tend to spoil them.. haha.. actually not "them" la.. as in my BABY.. hahaha..

not so much 没有危机感 lah

it's just that my furry girl was feral before so her sense of independence is very strong, always want to go out :D

My male cat is the feral one who used to go outdoor when we stayed on ground floor. So can you imagine how frustrated he is that he cannot go out anymore. Somemore I never realized how nocturnal he is. Now sometimes at 1am or 3am he will wake me up and won't let me sleep until I play catching with him around the house 8|:D .

Just the other day, I let him venture outside a bit. He is so scared he tried running back indoor. His head and front paws manage to get through the gate... but his stomach too big cannot get through :(

No worries applefreak... I have grills narrow enough not to let his big backside through !!

hahaha, you very funny leh

the way you describe hor, i can imagine the wiggle wiggle of the butt and the frantic look on the face :):wub:

but my girl refused to put on weight leh, so she is the perpetual 3.5kg

so envious leh, no matter what we feed she also so slim

no choice but to put grilles and go around looking for gates...

hahaha, you very funny leh

the way you describe hor, i can imagine the wiggle wiggle of the butt and the frantic look on the face :(:)

but my girl refused to put on weight leh, so she is the perpetual 3.5kg

so envious leh, no matter what we feed she also so slim

no choice but to put grilles and go around looking for gates...

Yeah lor... me and my mom laugh and laugh at him :wub::D

My female cat also skinny... maybe less than 3kg. Her fluffy fur makes her look big but when give her shower... can only see bones.

But my male cat hor... he is more than 7kg 8| !!

hahaha, same same here

that's why i can imagine the wiggle and frantic look

coz that's exactly what my furry boy does when he is stuck

he is also more than 7kg :bow:

some pix of my furry babies

my girl

kittyheadbig.jpg

my 'fat' boy

bblooking.jpg

my 'shy' boy

terrorlookback.jpg

wa.. ur gal eyes v beautiful.. fat boy really fat.. hahaa.. is it fur too fluffy or really fat.. haha..

hahaha, same same here

that's why i can imagine the wiggle and frantic look

coz that's exactly what my furry boy does when he is stuck

he is also more than 7kg :unsure:

some pix of my furry babies

aiyoooo such darlings :) wish i can cuddle each one. I especially like the pic you post in your t-blog where your girl is sleeping soooo cute.

Make me miss having kittens lah 8|

wa.. ur gal eyes v beautiful.. fat boy really fat.. hahaa.. is it fur too fluffy or really fat.. haha..

thank you thank you 8|

my girl will be very happy to hear that

she loves it when pple say she pretty :unsure:

fat boy ah, he is both fluffy and a little plump

not really fat loh, still can feel his ribs

my 'shy' boy also almost 7kg leh, can't tell hor 8|

aiyoooo such darlings 8| wish i can cuddle each one. I especially like the pic you post in your t-blog where your girl is sleeping soooo cute.

Make me miss having kittens lah 8|

come to my housewarming lah

then you will get to see them in 'person'

but dun think you all will get to see 'shy' boy coz he will hide when strangers come to my place

the term strangers include my bf and my sis's bf :)

applefreak, you're a cat lover huh. i'm a maltese lover. i've a female maltese at home. she's already 4 years old. we bought her when she was a few months old. she's a mini breed from taiwan. we bought her at about $1k+. she's very hyperactive and smart, manz! :D

059ne4.jpg

my cutie maltese! :D

Our second is Lucky, a black schnauzer. birthday: 28/11/05

Female. The most obediant dog I've ever come across in my life.

lucky.jpg

lucky is so beautiful!

i have 2 schnauzers too. both are adopted.

this is lao da - 4 year old male. adopted when he was 2 1/2 years old. fierce guard dog of my house but is super manja once you know him.

Picture060.jpg

this is lao er - 2 year old female, adopted when she was 5 months old. super naughty and mischievous, destroyer of things at home.

Picture062.jpg