Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lot85

2013 三煞 3 Killings

Every year comes, there are always good and bad 'stars flying' in the house.

In 2013, snake year, you can do renovation ofcourse. If you are not into date selection, the 'safe' mode is to begin knocking / hacking in the North sector of the house where auspicious star resides, and move from there onwards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Was "panicky" cos my main door was East. Kitchen is on the left when entered so I think that is South right? Will that be alright? If not, any other mitigation plans?

You can look up at my page. I have copied some good dates from friends who attended the JY Astrology seminar. I will ofcourse verify and confirm after I have attended on coming Saturday at the Expo.

Edited by mae29

Every year comes, there are always good and bad 'stars flying' in the house.

In 2013, snake year, you can do renovation ofcourse. If you are not into date selection, the 'safe' mode is to begin knocking / hacking in the North sector of the house where auspicious star resides, and move from there onwards.

I read that if really need to renovation, it should be only be at selected area, is it true?

I read that if really need to renovation, it should be only be at selected area, is it true?

Reno sure targetted at "selected areas" only, so answer is True.

Every sector can do renovation. We just need to be mindful of the sectors where certain stars (like 2, 5 and 7) reside, meaning choosing the right day / time.

Edited by mae29

I was told by my FSM that 2013 is not a good year for renovation so she warned me must choose the right date and timing for 动土 before start any Reno.

I think better play safe than sorry.. Just follow accordingly.

Did she explain why le?

Was "panicky" cos my main door was East. Kitchen is on the left when entered so I think that is South right? Will that be alright? If not, any other mitigation plans?

You should panic man....jialat le....surely got some issues. Just make sure don't renovate there la. If really no choice, better ask your master (share share once you know ).....I'm also looking for guinea pig to practise le....pai seh.

True....but which selected area bro.....don't select the wrong one le.....where yoou read from....looks like incomplete sound advice

You can look up at my page. I have copied some good dates from friends who attended the JY Astrology seminar. I will ofcourse verify and confirm after I have attended on coming Saturday at the Expo.

hi mae29, any learnings on how to counteract it if absolute no choice to renovate and may not be the "good sector"?

hi mae29, any learnings on how to counteract it if absolute no choice to renovate and may not be the "good sector"?

Equate to 'no choice' situation yet need to pick a 'left over'(no body wants) choice.

Principle is evaluate pool of choices 'before hand' and chop your best choice before being pushed to a corner. Look at parents choose good school for children.

Don't let 'nature takes its course' till late minute.

In Feng Shui, every year there are sectors or directions which are afflicted with the so-called 'bad' energy. These afflicted directions, which change yearly, are the Grand Duke (or we usually called it as "Tai-Sui"), the 3 Killings, the Year Breaker and the 5 Yellow star.

The said afflictions in the Year of the Water Snake in 2013, are as followings:

The Grand Duke - South East 3

The 3 Killings - East

The Year Breaker - North West 3

The 5 Yellow - Centre

Besides the above 'bad' sectors, there are also directions of good stars in 2013, and they are:

The Sun - South2

The Moon - South West3

Dragon Virtue - North2

Fortune Virtue - North East3

The Sun - helps to reduce the effect in case you had accidentally activated the bad negative sectors.

The Moon - helps with communication problems and breakdowns. It is mostly useful in situations where miscommunications will cost you your job or just bring you lots of misery!

Dragon Virtue - enhances your wealth luck and removes obstructions to your success. Obstructions in the form of people holding you back from climbing the corporate ladder or the bank not approving your loan can be solved by activating this star!

Fortune Virtue - helps you achieve happiness and satisfaction, in other words better quality of life.

In a safe mode, please don't attempt to use SW3. I won't recommend to layman in case you didn't take the correct reading at SW3 and accidentally activated the Sickness 2 star which resides at SW sector.

Hence, for safe renovation to start, you may choose the 'safe' sectors to begin with.