Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lot85

2013 三煞 3 Killings

In Feng Shui, every year there are sectors or directions which are afflicted with the so-called 'bad' energy. These afflicted directions, which change yearly, are the Grand Duke (or we usually called it as "Tai-Sui"), the 3 Killings, the Year Breaker and the 5 Yellow star.

The said afflictions in the Year of the Water Snake in 2013, are as followings:

The Grand Duke - South East 3

The 3 Killings - East

The Year Breaker - North West 3

The 5 Yellow - Centre

Besides the above 'bad' sectors, there are also directions of good stars in 2013, and they are:

The Sun - South2

The Moon - South West3

Dragon Virtue - North2

Fortune Virtue - North East3

The Sun - helps to reduce the effect in case you had accidentally activated the bad negative sectors.

The Moon - helps with communication problems and breakdowns. It is mostly useful in situations where miscommunications will cost you your job or just bring you lots of misery!

Dragon Virtue - enhances your wealth luck and removes obstructions to your success. Obstructions in the form of people holding you back from climbing the corporate ladder or the bank not approving your loan can be solved by activating this star!

Fortune Virtue - helps you achieve happiness and satisfaction, in other words better quality of life.

In a safe mode, please don't attempt to use SW3. I won't recommend to layman in case you didn't take the correct reading at SW3 and accidentally activated the Sickness 2 star which resides at SW sector.

Hence, for safe renovation to start, you may choose the 'safe' sectors to begin with.

Since already engaged fsm, all these will be taken care of right? Do I still have to check with the fsm?

What do you mean the sun helps to reduce the effect? How do we do that?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What do you exactly mean?

Wah lau eh....what do I mean? On the surface, just don't bang, sit at east la. Don't build your nest at southwest la.....

Deep deep wanah....you never learn feng shui difficult to understand le. Example, this year ah snake's 劫杀, 岁杀,灾杀 在 寅卯辰 木一方。Deep wan huh....means there is 年克方 和方克年.....means sometimes no need to be so scare....but sometimes must be si bay scare le...

Wah lau eh....what do I mean? On the surface, just don't bang, sit at east la. Don't build your nest at southwest la.....

Deep deep wanah....you never learn feng shui difficult to understand le. Example, this year ah snake's 劫杀, 岁杀,灾杀 在 寅卯辰 木一方。Deep wan huh....means there is 年克方 和方克年.....means sometimes no need to be so scare....but sometimes must be si bay scare le...

Oic, thanks.

For the first project of the year we did renovation for all the door with red clothes hanging on top of all the door at the fixed day. According to the owner's fsm. It turn out quite a smooth renovation. The red clothes must be wore before so that can 挡煞???

For the first project of the year we did renovation for all the door with red clothes hanging on top of all the door at the fixed day. According to the owner's fsm. It turn out quite a smooth renovation. The red clothes must be wore before so that can 挡煞???

Bulls come. Though colour blind.

Fsm should drink more redbull.

Red cloth can 挡煞? And apply all across the board for every household?

Wah lau eh....obviously very questionable tio bo....watch out for this type of fsm

Since already engaged fsm, all these will be taken care of right? Do I still have to check with the fsm?

What do you mean the sun helps to reduce the effect? How do we do that?

Sorry for the belated reply. I have been busy attending courses, latest one being JY's Millionaire Feng Shui Secret, and YiJing Bazi, QiMenDunJia, and start all over again learning FengShui basic from another master!! It is my interest/hobby though.

You question is: What is the effect and purpose of activiating the Sun star?

Answer: Imagine if you accidentally activated the wrong sector with the bad energy in 2013. This bad energy will manifest and reside in the house for the whole of the year. Hence, activiating the Sun sector (S2) on a good date will overcome and give lesser effect the inflicted bad energy which you stirred up!

Edited by mae29

Sorry for the belated reply. I have been busy attending courses, latest one being JY's Millionaire Feng Shui Secret, and YiJing Bazi, QiMenDunJia, and start all over again learning FengShui basic from another master!! It is my interest/hobby though.

You question is: What is the effect and purpose of activiating the Sun star?

Answer: Imagine if you accidentally activated the wrong sector with the bad energy in 2013. This bad energy will manifest and reside in the house for the whole of the year. Hence, activiating the Sun sector (S2) on a good date will overcome and give lesser effect the inflicted bad energy which you stirred up!

Sound rather academic. Any application example with actions understand by layman?

I also want to activate the 'best of the best' energy only, but how?

To add on, what is JY's Millionaire Feng Shui Secret ?

Actually I am a millionaire liao (in a survey, they said HDB owners are mostly millionaire, furthermore I take mrt ...confirmed liao)

To be truthful, I am self-made "billionaire" - I generate them and use them at one shot . And then I become billionaire again - my Male bazi really very good liao.

To add on, what is JY's Millionaire Feng Shui Secret ?

Actually I am a millionaire liao (in a survey, they said HDB owners are mostly millionaire, furthermore I take mrt ...confirmed liao)

To be truthful, I am self-made "billionaire" - I generate them and use them at one shot . And then I become billionaire again - my Male bazi really very good liao.

FS concerns 'principles' only. It is human who know and adopt the principles to achieve things he needs or wants.

For principle to work always take time, no magic, no miracle and no crystal ball.

Environments are changing all the time, the principles adopted in 'past' might not work 'now', not to mention future.

The key lay with 'truth' - always true irregardless to environmental changes.

So men need to be 'wise'- observe, make use of known knowledge 'database', apply it.

You make use of this 'principle', you are a wise man. Stupid men wait under the tree, hoping to pick dead rabbits.

Pick no rabbits, he concludes his bazi is lously.

Edited by bepgof

FS concerns 'principles' only. It is human who know and adopt the principles to achieve things he needs or wants.

For principle to work always take time, no magic, no miracle and no crystal ball.

Environments are changing all the time, the principles adopted in 'past' might not work 'now', not to mention future.

The key lay with 'truth' - always true irregardless to environmental changes.

So men need to be 'wise'- observe, make use of known knowledge 'database', apply it.

You make use of this 'principle', you are a wise man. Stupid men wait under the tree, hoping to pick dead rabbits.

Pick no rabbits, he concludes his bazi is lously.

I like your statement on "Stupid men wait under the tree, hoping to pick dead rabbits."

It is best to work hard (and don't too much of it), and let bazi takes care of you in due course. Don't keep praying that bazi will work wonders for u (like money falling in the sky) and sit there and wait.

I like your statement on "Stupid men wait under the tree, hoping to pick dead rabbits."

It is best to work hard (and don't too much of it), and let bazi takes care of you in due course. Don't keep praying that bazi will work wonders for u (like money falling in the sky) and sit there and wait.

Just to share my understanding to this real world after making almost 50 rounds the sun, not teaching (of course i can't force u not to think this way)

Human has been trying to unlock the myth of 'luck' then there comes bazi. Bazi is not about 'luck'. FS are principles to unlock the universal truth:

Remeber this universal truth:

'Luck' happens when preparation meets opportunity. 3 components here. To make 'luck' happen, simply? yes! Easy? Difficult! Why?

Anyone care to share?